Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Adi's 'The-Vampy-Spy__The-Apple-Of-My-Eye' CC!!!!! (Page 66)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
awwwwww! I totally know how you feel. this placement thingy has been so bad for my self-confidence. *sighs*

hope you have better luck though! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

awwwwww! I totally know how you feel. this placement thingy has been so bad for my self-confidence. *sighs*

hope you have better luck though! :)

Thanks Adi!! All the best to you too!
cya around later Smile
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Mugs. :)

Hey btw, I finally saw that Chaand ka gora chatora katora vm you sent me once. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzie

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Thanks Mugs. :)

Hey btw, I finally saw that Chaand ka gora chatora katora vm you sent me once. ROFL

Yeah,i know,it reminded me of you and your love for Chandeena ROFLROFLROFL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLHey gals - you are hilarious..... I still have to read last one or two contributions but otherwise I amROFL. Okay, here is my contribution. It's not in the same format but I am still not good at dialog format. If you don't like it, don't add. I will try to think in that format then.

Meanwhile, in the secret hiding place, Ritz is planning how to move the story forward. She switches on her tubelight so that by the end of the thinking process, she gets an idea.

Ritz is scrolling up and down, oops, I mean, she is strolling back and forth. She thinks hard, very hard, very very hard... Ooh, that hurts. Okay, she thinks light. Anyways, when tubelight is on, she will get the idea so, why think hard.

She thinks of the story. It is going hilariously well. She thinks of characters. Chand has Haseena. Sid has Panchi and Anu. Abhay has Pia and Adi. Where does Ritz fit in? boohu huhuhu hoooo. Rone se kuch nahi hoga Ritz.. Think light, Think light. Okay, the story is too smoooooth. Characters are toooooooooo balanced.

Tubelight is on. Ritz gets an **idea**. Ritz grins her evil smile.Big smile

Ritz to audience: Let me introduce the Vamp of the story'................. Ritzieeeeee Ring'gghania.

Vamp, bole toh, original wala BT Vamp and not short for Vampie. I hate shortcuts.

The audience claps at the new entry.Clap

Wait a minute, the Vamp has to be smokin' hot, sexy, beautiful and evil. Ritz books an appointment at the Beauty Parlour and goes for cloth shopping

Edited by Ritz93 - 02 March 2011 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugAmeres

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

ROFLROFLROFLHey gals - you are hilarious..... I still have to read last one or two contributions but otherwise I am ROFL. Okay, here is my contribution. It's not in the same format but I am still not good at dialog format. If you don't like it, don't add. I will try to think in that format then.

Meanwhile, in the secret hiding place, Ritz is planning how to move the story forward. She switches on her tubelight so that by the end of the thinking process, she gets an idea.

Ritz is scrolling up and down, oops, I mean, she is strolling back and forth. She thinks hard, very hard, very very hard... Ooh, that hurts. Okay, she thinks light. Anyways, when tubelight is on, she will get the idea so, why think hard.

She thinks of the story. It is going hilariously well. She thinks of characters. Chand has Haseena. Sid has Panchi and Anu. Abhay has Pia and Adi. Where does Ritz fit in? boohu huhuhu hoooo. Rone se kuch nahi hoga Ritz.. Think light, Think light. Okay, the story is too smoooooth. Characters are toooooooooo balanced.

Tubelight is on. Ritz gets an **idea**.

Ritz to audience: Let me introduce the Vamp of the show '.................  Ritzieeeeee Rouchell.

Vamp, bole toh, original wala BT  Vamp and not short for Vampie. I hate shortcuts.

Wait a minute, the Vamp has to be sexy, beautiful and evil. Ritz books an appointment at the Beauty Parlour and goes for cloth shopping.

Ritzzyy Hug
That was hilarious!! ROFLGood one LOL
cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hey Adi,sorry for congratulating you so late,MOTW!!Congo!Star

made a post,and questions too,hope you enjoy answering them Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623363&PID=39800239&#39800239

Edited by cutemug - 02 March 2011 at 6:58am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie