Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#595: Let'sBeginTheCountDown-2DaysToGo. (Page 149)

Titanium. IF-Dazzler
Titanium.
Titanium.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

OLD KaShians:

Jenny
Ramsha
Amna
Aniqua
Tani
Ash
Nina
Vaish
Deep
Garima
Kanan
Kanya
Vanitah
Shilpa Mehta
Iram
Ananya
Mehak
Nidha
Roz
TARA DI
PAVI
Roma
warda

Let me think of more :-?

Edited by -KaSh4Eternity- - 20 February 2011 at 6:18am

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
OMGosh!THAT WAS HECK SIZZLING Swance *droooools*
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Originally posted by destinied_2_b

Originally posted by R.K.O

[
mujhe hi nahi bola.hmmmmmphTongue
tu hi ke kabil nahi hai ROFL
[/QUOTE]
hawwwwwwwwww BAD DADDYAngryOuch
[/QUOTE]puri baat toh suni nahi ....tu hug ke kaabil hai EmbarrassedOuch
[/QUOTE]
haila...awwwwHug............peheli baar daddy ne kuch acha bolaLOL
[/QUOTE]
ARRE ISKE BAATON MAI MAT AAO
HES A BIG LIAR..................JHOOTA SINGHDeadDeadDeadDead
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Originally posted by sacred shrine

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

He looked at her with his eyes filled with intense gaze, how long had it been since he was sitting on her window sill, watching her dance around the room like a little child. But that didn't put him off, on top of that he wanted her more than anything ever. 

Jumping of the window sill, he stalked towards her, finally noticing his presence she had gasped and no words were able to come out from her lips. As quickly she turned around and faced the mirror in front. She closed her eyes quickly as she felt his soft breath caressing her skin, vividly pulling onto her like he was some drug, invading her body. She closed her eyes harder as his finger tips came in contact with her wet neck, his fingers pushing away her damp hair from one side to another. Yet she made no noise, she gripped her fingers tightly as she felt him blowing softly onto her shoulder. Shivers rackled through her body, as the deep sound of his chuckle covered the room.

"Karan" She whispered softly, knowing that there was no use. Because a soft second later his lips came smack onto her shoulder.

He breathed deeply into her hair, as he made soft lines of kisses, trailing up and down her shoulder, cruising to her neck, he felt her collar bone, as he licked the line from her neck to her collar bone.

Shudders invaded her body, as she threw her head back, her head landing onto his shoulder, as she opened her eyes and came in contact with two more desired eyes ever, filled with sensuality and pleasure.

do u mind if  make a seperate post in ff section and paste ths there and add it in the ff index..credit wl be urs...pakka...i m sure i dnt need to say how it was aftr this

ROFLROFL Lol no please don't
i dnt want any work of mine out yet. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Originally posted by -KaShti-

hum hain is paal yahan
jane ho kaal kahan
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

OLD KaShians:

Jenny
Ramsha
Amna
Aniqua
Tani
Ash
Nina
Vaish
Deep
Garima
Kanan
Kanya
Vanitah
Shilpa Mehta
Iram
Ananya
Mehak
Nidha
Roz
TARA DI
PAVI
Anku
Seert

Titanium.

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

OLD KaShians:

Jenny
Ramsha
Amna
Aniqua
Tani
Ash
Nina
Vaish
Deep
Garima
Kanan
Kanya

Roma
warda

hmm mais

OkThanksBye

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sacred shrine

He looked at her with his eyes filled with intense gaze, how long had it been since he was sitting on her window sill, watching her dance around the room like a little child. But that didn't put him off, on top of that he wanted her more than anything ever. 

Jumping of the window sill, he stalked towards her, finally noticing his presence she had gasped and no words were able to come out from her lips. As quickly she turned around and faced the mirror in front. She closed her eyes quickly as she felt his soft breath caressing her skin, vividly pulling onto her like he was some drug, invading her body. She closed her eyes harder as his finger tips came in contact with her wet neck, his fingers pushing away her damp hair from one side to another. Yet she made no noise, she gripped her fingers tightly as she felt him blowing softly onto her shoulder. Shivers rackled through her body, as the deep sound of his chuckle covered the room.

"Karan" She whispered softly, knowing that there was no use. Because a soft second later his lips came smack onto her shoulder.

He breathed deeply into her hair, as he made soft lines of kisses, trailing up and down her shoulder, cruising to her neck, he felt her collar bone, as he licked the line from her neck to her collar bone.

Shudders invaded her body, as she threw her head back, her head landing onto his shoulder, as she opened her eyes and came in contact with two more desired eyes ever, filled with sensuality and pleasure.

do u mind if  make a seperate post in ff section and paste ths there and add it in the ff index..credit wl be urs...pakka...i m sure i dnt need to say how it was aftr this

ROFLROFL Lol no please don't
i dnt want any work of mine out yet. Embarrassed

as u say

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index