Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Replace GC,Replace DD, Replace GHSP... (Page 15)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Originally posted by aditi123_78

amazing post ash....very much needed...

i fail to understand y viewerS who actually call themselves fans of GC and DD blame them for everything...for all that i know actors hardly hv say in anything in the making of a show....

its ridiculous how being an actor...the person loses even the right to choose his own life partner...y so....today GC is doing a show with DD and their awesome chemistry is making us drool....so there r wishes to see them tog in real life....y do we forget that the characters we see on screen r fictional and the actors who r playing them r real....
wat if tomorrow GC does another show with another actress and manages to create chem with her too...wat will be the next demand of viewers....that GC shud marry that girl ConfusedShocked
so going by this....GC shud be marrying tens of girls if in his entire career he works with tens of actresses....RIDICULOUS....

and about taking leaves....dont we who work in offices...dont we take sick leave, leave for our wedding and even leave to go on holidays...then how come if the actors take break...ppl bash them....

and in case of GC's wedding... it was known months back that he wud be getting married early this year to the girl he loves for almost 7 years....am i to believe that the CVs were unaware of this....they cud easily hv banked several epis....and if i am not wrong GC took just 2-day break...and even then the CVs cudnt manage to show new shots for hospital seq....it is total mismanagement and negligience on CVs part....

the actors work for inhuman hours to provide us entertainment which we watch sitting comfortably on our sofas....and then at the end of the day we gather in IF to bash these same ppl....
and the reason is that GC has dared to choose his own life partner....nothing can be more sickening....

and DD not wanting to hv bump...that is also just a news item....i dont want to comment on that because so far it has not affected the story....as of now it is more logical for MC track than geet actually hving the baby...after all that geet has gone thru from the day she has got pregnant till the latest accident....it will be totally illogical to keep the pregnancy track on....

so...instead of wasting our energies on bashing...y dont we sit back and let the show unfold....if we cannot trust the makers of a show then we hv no right to say that we love the show...after all its their creation that we r watching and loving...

Amazing Reply Aditti..You've written a better version of mine..I am so glad I am not the only few who is against the negative atmosphere of the forum..Big smile

Ash there are many who actually left.......because of constant negativyt of forum against GC and DD ..basically this mindless starwar.......................I pmed all my those frnd to give their 2 cents to this topic

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Shocked

ashiii- how did i miss this?
ROFL
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Shocked

ashiii- how did i miss this?
ROFL
Becausee you are too Busy drinking and testing Bledy MeryROFLROFL
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankita10 Senior Member
ankita10
ankita10

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
How did I miss this post? Maybe because I am scared to step outside DenLOL.
Fantastic PostClapClapClapClap. I have nothing more to say as you have said it all. I hope it is made mandatory for every member to go through this post at least once a dayLOLLOL. May be some sanity would prevail then.
LOLClapClap
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hola my sadist vm-erLOL
u know now i will forever pester, all your life, for happy endings cuz i heart love them hehe
thank you soo much for the link dude!
first, let me do this again for uClapClap
honestly, you have said everything i have been feeling about the forum since the last couple of weeks....its so disheartening to see our forum members bashing each other and turning almost every post in GC vs. DD battleground
yes, i am a HUGE gurti fan and yes, i fantasize about themWink ....yes, i am a maaneet fan and drool over them 24/7Wink....yes i am DD fan....yes i am GC fan...but the biggest of all, i am a Geet fan!Embarrassed
we fell in love with this beautiful show and we do play a major part in deciding what its fate would be....i hope some people learn from this oh-so-awesome post and lets bring back our old forum, which was filled with maaneet paradise and friendly conversations!
once again, i loved your post and thank you for making one!

p.s. happy endings rock!LOL
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Hola my sadist vm-erLOL
u know now i will forever pester, all your life, for happy endings cuz i heart love them hehe
thank you soo much for the link dude!
first, let me do this again for uClapClap
honestly, you have said everything i have been feeling about the forum since the last couple of weeks....its so disheartening to see our forum members bashing each other and turning almost every post in GC vs. DD battleground
yes, i am a HUGE gurti fan and yes, i fantasize about themWink ....yes, i am a maaneet fan and drool over them 24/7Wink....yes i am DD fan....yes i am GC fan...but the biggest of all, i am a Geet fan!Embarrassed
we fell in love with this beautiful show and we do play a major part in deciding what its fate would be....i hope some people learn from this oh-so-awesome post and lets bring back our old forum, which was filled with maaneet paradise and friendly conversations!
once again, i loved your post and thank you for making one!

p.s. happy endings rock!LOL
Hhaaa Ruchii Give your Best Nothing can change my mind for Sad endingss...if you had seen my prev acc which got deleted sadly but I had more sad Vmz than romanchik oness...I love PainROFL
Hehe thankshh Glad u lyked the topic

PS: Sad endingss leave an impact on youLOL
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I said it before and I'll say it again, when the story was good, all was good.  We were all happy and bubbly and no bashing.  The CVs have done this to our show.  I don't care if the lead actors are married or have children or whatever.  Just give us some good stories, acting and directing and I'm happy.  Step away from Daddi, Maneet, Adi and PInky (oh, and Geet's evil fam) and the actors hired and stories pursued have been terrible.  If we were caught up in the story as much as we were months ago, who got married and who did what personally would not matter one bit.  Blame the people behind this show!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index