Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ash, Jhan, Zee,Shivani, Bubba, others - all amazing points. It is splendid. A very much needed post. 

This is a show about Geet and her knight in shining armor Maan. GC and DD mean nothing here.

The CV's, production house exist for a reason. It is their job to come up with a convincing story. It is stupid for anyone to blame the actors for taking leave. 

If anyone is complaining about anyone taking leave, please take a few mins and jot down how many leaves you take from your schools, colleges, work etc per year irrespective of what profession you are in and what age. You will stop complaining.

Irrespective of what u want to believe, acting is just a profession for actors. Like teaching, programming, doctors etc. If people in any other profession are allowed leaves why not actors? 

And if any of you took less than 1 days leave for your weddings, please PM me. I have a special gift for you all (Ofcourse I will need proof that you are not lying). πŸ€£

Watch the show for Maan and Geet and their journey. If you get bored, stop watching this show. There are many other options. Don't tire people who are trying to create a healthy environment in this forum. 

This forum like the show should be all about positivity. If you don't feel positive, take a break. Do something else. Don't spread negativity around. 

Thank you 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
excellent post πŸ‘πŸΌ we really needed tht... lets just hope tht ppl can now understand tht we need 2 stick 2gether as a team and not as separate groups... tht was a gr8 reminder 2 us all
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cutie Pie i became Phaka of u one more time πŸ˜‰
Thank u so much for much  needed topic. And ur writing is very descriptive. 

This show is not about GC and DD's personal life this is about Maaneet's reel life story.   We love the Maaneet so we have to love the  actors who are portraying this Epic couple of GHSP, Haan.

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ash thanks for a beautiful beautiful post. Good if people understand the meaning of your post.......bad for those that won't.

There will be consequences if this continues....huge ones.......

Cv's used to come to an good friendly environment quietly and took suggestions....but why would they come now?? Did we leave them a reason to come?? This place has become a warzone......who would want to come here?? Sure even the actors most definitely come here.....they i am sure end up having a field trip reading all of the fights that happen here.

Right now it is not the time to fight as GC fans....DD fans......it is the time to stand tall all as one for maaneet.....for GHSP.....the show that got us all here together.....the reason as to why we are all even talkin right now.

Why are there talks about replacements i do not know.......if they do happen....just remember this show will not go anywhere......this show is nothing with GC and DD.....DD or GC....sorry whosever name is taken first.......does it matter?? Funny to some it does...so better to say as how i said it....

These constant fights will not take anyone anywhere...in fact in the end we all will regret and cry.....as how everything is going......the number one consequence will be the END OF THE SHOW.

When the fans cannot get a long...and support the show itself....how will the show itself stand ?? When the fans itself are busy complaining about the two leads.....how can we expect the show to last?

Sooner or later it is bound that the Cv's will get fed up with all of the fights.....and will lose interest....

how do u expect the CV's to maintain their interest in the show when the fans are fighting and irritating the hell out of each other losing their own interests??

I know the show is going through a tought phase.....and because of that we should all maintain a clean forums....and talk healthy and discuss would could be done.....write FFs.....talk about how u expected a certain scene to go.....why are we talking Gurti?? Are they the main characters in the show?? NO....they are not....Maaneet are....so why are we talking about them?? yes we cab praise them as actors....but why are we makin them compete in the forums?? One post opens DD was superb...another post will open to counteract the DD post....saying GC was superb....are we in kindergarden??
Where two little kids scream sayin "my mommy is the best" "no my mommy is" "My shirt is prettier, no my shirt is prettier then yours"

HELLO!!!! wake up.......and smell the coffee....
The show needs us.........sure it feels that the PH has lost interest in their old show.....but we can remind them of it can't we??

If you see any new comers creating negative vibes just ignore them and report them!!!!! Like Ash has said....it is obvious that people are jealous of this show.......and it makes them happy when everyone here fight.....so they come to instigate more....why let them win?? why have them leave successfully? report them it is very easy......u know!! lolz

All i am sayin that we are lucky to have such brilliant actors for our show....such professionals....who are very good friends.....whom respect each other.......we should be thankful for that no??

We should remember that in the end...nothing should effect maaneet....our show!!! Please everyone....please stop fighting......

and stop all of this nonsense.......it is funny to see those that used to once praise the actors......those same people are bashing them!

Leave the personal life of Gurti out of this forums....and talk only about the show.......maaneet.....their chemistry.....

Who cares whom GC married...let it be...it is his life...his choice...he loves the girl good for him.......all we should care about is that he plays maan......he isn't him in real.

Please can i just have my old forum back???? Please please??

If this continues.......say bye to the show.......cause this will cause the show to end!

Geet forum has become the next Kashmir. 😳 

Anyway the hate and bashing will never lead to anything good. It never has and it never will. In the end we will be suffering the consequences.

We are focusing on the wrong things here. We should focus on the show instead of someones private life.

Thanks for making such a great topic! It was very much needed.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Kullu-thank u lolzzz
we need to keep this thread upπŸ˜†

ash has done a beautiful job makin this post....and so people need to read it and process itπŸ˜‰
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Yes I am Right just Replace Everything..The show is not needed anymore...This show was never about Maan or Geet..It was always about Gurmeet and Drashti and now that Gurmeet is married to someone else and not Drashti the show should End...

Fans are not interested in the show anymore because the Lead actor is Married against their Wishes.. Now GC is wrong..He is taking so many days leave for his wedding preparations..He is not professional at all..He should be replaced...

DD doesn't wish for a bump she shuld be replaced too..She is not professional..What is wrong with having a baby Bump?

So this is the atmosphere evrywheree..There are two teamss...DD and GC's if GC takes leave or he is getting married.. all DD fans jump in and start bashing him..
If DD refuses to have a baby bump, GC Fans Jump in and start bashing DD...

Ever Since GC has got married there are tons of topics to replace him, he is unprofessional BLA BLA...But this news was out even before february..GC didn't get up randomly and say I am getting married Bye Byee..Use clips from previous episodes, I don't Care...
The Creatives should have thought about it to collect some bank epiisodes if they were aware of the fact that he was going to get married so GC is not Unprofessional in any way..

He is Getting Married to someone against our wishess..Ahh lets start bashing him...why? sicne when did the fans have rights to choose a life partner..He got married his wish tht's it..why is everyone bashing him for..you guys think by bashing him the Reality will change...No it won't the only end result will be tons of closed topics in the trash binss...

Creatives might bump into this forum to check the Fans' reviews on episodes but more than anything about episodes they find endless..Replace or Hatred topics, they won't bother coming in next time...

Now the actors...When they read topics like Replace him Replace her how are they going to feel? They've worked all these months to Portray the best emotions, The Best Chemistry and Give us the best show and what do we give them in Return..Hatredd...they might even give up and leave the show if you guys continue this..

What is wrong with all of you? This Forum was a lively one Once upon a time with all types of hyper people with everyone being friendly, cracking jokes, discussing maaneet;s future all the time and critcising or praising Cvz and even Suggesting Scenes to CReatives at times...The atmosphere was so Jolly..Every other forum was J of ours because we were the best..
Its all changed now because the rule is applied here United we Stand Divided we fall..

So do you guys think the other forums are blind?They will surely come to add more Ghee to the Aaag and create more Negative topics...No matter how many threads this forum is divided into whether it is Idiots or Wine Club or Gossip corner or Devils..All of us are here because of two People..Can't We just Realise that the show is about Maaneet...Gurti both have their own personal lives..Yes MOst of us wish to see them together..*sigh* they are not..Now what Deal with it we can't go bashin them...

Guys One Simple Message, if all of you continue this type of behaviour..There will be bad consequences and then you guys will blame the actors or the creatives for everything..None of you will think that you guys created the Tamashaa..So its all your wish...You want to watch your Favourite show with Maaneet in it and discuss it here or you want to see tonss of Closed topics here mainly bashing the Personal Lives of the Actors...

nice post but fans are really angry with the way story is going and baby story not moving killing lovestory and from 3 months they are showing nothing but celebration and on top of it BD spoiling romance and absence of GC went wrong with geet till engagement story was top class but now nothing but a joke ------so this led fans furious with GC because they thought if he marries now it will ruine the romance which is in  a way true because we thought geet was real it had that impact.

many changes in team lead to down fall  --------now geet future is in hands of cv's and mainly GC he should be atleast serious about geet  now nomore holidays and story should only save geet
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@All thanks for the supportπŸ€—...Hopefully we can spread this Msg all over and improve the atmosphere of the forum..and give a boost to the CVz wenn they really need it which is now...Halla Bol...

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@All thanks for the supportπŸ€—...Hopefulyl we can spread this Msg all over and improve the atmosphere of the forum..and give a boost to the CVz wenn tehy really need it which is now...Halla Bol...

u got it half shister πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸΌ

halla bol for our show....and the forum.....we are not gonna let this place turn into those other forums that died.....oh god no!!!πŸ˜†

Maaneet and GHSP it is all the wayπŸ˜›

and no need to thank us...when u ur self have made a beautiful post....we would obviously support uπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago