Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Daadi is the biggest villain of the show. How dare she separate Maan and geet. Doesn't she know that Geet will need Maan most now? 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
In the Precap......Dev is standing behind Dadi in bg......Is this a foreshadowing ðŸ˜ˆ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they are showing AA scene in today's high voltage epi....😒🤔
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dadi has some serious issues!  😡
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who needs a villian in a show when you have a dadi like this. Dev can pretend to be a saint and still get his work done, thanks to this dadi. 

Why is she ordering around and telling MSK what to do and what not to do. Let him handle his own wife na. Its their child they have lost. Let them be together in their grief. Why is Dadi interfering so much. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Maneet really need to move back to outhouse.....Lat De stay with Daadi.....God what an insensitive, interfering....old hag🤬
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if Maan can go to office, why can't Dev go to Gurgaon......what's he doing loitering around the house...🤔
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Isn't Dev fit and fine, why can't he look after office affairs....Maan can stay home , look after his wife.....Here it is the opposite.....Thanks to Pendulun dadi😡
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

dadi should be named antar yaamo as she can read everyone's mann ki baat......

what is wrong with SO...what kind of language was this...i read this as the written precap...could not understand it even though i take pride in my hindi.......

geet ko dekh gleen kamjhodi hai maan................i read again and again ..can someone interpret this..what the hell is gleen kamjhodi and no it is not kamzoori.......
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DEV IS FIT AND FINE. WHY ISN:T HE :LEAVING AND GOING AWAY?🤔

My husband is home for lunch. Catch u girls later ðŸ˜’