YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#157~*TaareTorKeLa <3*~ - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjananazir

what do you mean normally😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣 i never ever lie i am a HONEST person😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣....sofnaaaaaaaa since i know you, you have been saying the same thing over and over again but there has not been 1 day that you have left IF i mean stayed away form IF🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well u no yrself betetr than me....😉😉..I knw...i knw tell em something NEW....

Btw tickest confirmed for saudi,,,,,11th/08= 6th/09😳
Originally posted by Sofna

what u think i wud b so neglectful with my son health..i knw i hav been since i joined IF..i cnt xplain the weight loss he has undergon..but yday blood fiasco...the tension put me to sleep..plus i was awake aRND HIM ALL DAY..MKING SURE HE DZNT HURT

How is he doing??

la la la la🤣🤣🤣
i lost my ear muffs😆😆..i really DNT want my windws to crack..u shud se my lappy screen😛

How is he doing??
Alhamdulilah...perfectly fine.......i cnt tell u hw light i feel...but will still keep him under observation😆

Well u no yrself betetr than me....😉😉..I knw...i knw tell em something NEW....

Btw tickest confirmed for saudi,,,,,11th/08= 6th/09😳

so you finally leaving me😭😭😭😭 never expected from you😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣...thats great maybe it will help you to cure from IF🤣🤣🤣

i lost my ear muffs😆😆..i really DNT want my windws to crack..u shud se my lappy screen😛

just say it you love my voice i know its just beautiful and awesom🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still like Geet is not that bad🤣🤣🤣 and haila sofna believe me it happens wiht all serials first few months the serial is rocking but after that sometimes you will be like what the hell is happening🤣🤣🤣🤣
REALLY u saying that??? i knw...but the Cv'z hav much scope with CCBM..idk y they r trying to jump with all tracks

Alhamdulilah...perfectly fine.......i cnt tell u hw light i feel...but will still keep him under observation😆

under observation🤣🤣🤣...Thats great do take care of him and hug him for me😳😳😳😳

so you finally leaving me😭😭😭😭 never expected from you😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣...thats great maybe it will help you to cure from IF🤣🤣🤣

in 5 months deary...btw wud u believ my new charger of 3 days is doing what the prev ones did

REALLY u saying that??? i knw...but the Cv'z hav much scope with CCBM..idk y they r trying to jump with all tracks

yes i am saying that🤣🤣🤣 the problem is people listen to what fans want and because of that they get confused what to do i heard in geet the old CV's wanted miscarriage but because fans wanted the baby nissar went against the CV's so they left only cause he wants to do what the fans wants