Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#157~*TaareTorKeLa <3*~ (Page 116)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 23808

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

sofnaaaaaaaaaaa my eyes are sleepingROFLROFLROFLROFL
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ Shooooooooooo i wnat to toooooooooo..i cn barely stay awake

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 23808

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
but great you have vacation you can rest a little bit and try to do something for school
OF i can leave IF n get som proper rest..cz im OL at nihght n dnt sleep welll..thn cnt function during day
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by anjananazir

sofnaaaaaaaaaaa my eyes are sleepingROFLROFLROFLROFL
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ Shooooooooooo i wnat to toooooooooo..i cn barely stay awake
 
lets go enough for todayROFLROFLROFL....byee sofnaaa...tc....sweetdreams...love youuuuuuuHeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 23808

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Sofna

REALYY...................I want to SEE yr reaction after he bashes u left right n center for stealing my attention from him to IF...cz of UTongue
 
Haila you blaming me how is it my fault that i am cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFL
xplain ThAT to my hubyWink
 
nw go
i cn barely keep holding teh lappy
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
but great you have vacation you can rest a little bit and try to do something for school
OF i can leave IF n get som proper rest..cz im OL at nihght n dnt sleep welll..thn cnt function during day
 
agree me too see me will sleep now and get up around 11 ya 12 so will be lazyyy all day to do soemthingROFLROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Sofna

REALYY...................I want to SEE yr reaction after he bashes u left right n center for stealing my attention from him to IF...cz of UTongue
 
Haila you blaming me how is it my fault that i am cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFL
xplain ThAT to my hubyWink
 
nw go
i cn barely keep holding teh lappy
 
i dont have to he is my twin so he knows i am toooooooooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
mehmysl Senior Member
mehmysl
mehmysl

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 685

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hii!! islu??howz u??LOL
mehmysl Senior Member
mehmysl
mehmysl

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 685

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
byee islu!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31239

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31239 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31206

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31206 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33183

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33183 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31700

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31700 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 41335

KaJen.xoxo 1202 41335 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index