Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hello why ur sittin next to me?😳 and he was like i liked this place so i want to sit here do u have pro?🤣 haila they were fightin like small bachii's🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shamsaaa thumbnail

she couldnt say anythings she kept quit for the first time!🤣  and then he intrdouce his self to her <33🤪 heyy am adi and u?😳

Shamsaaa thumbnail

to her self like am intersted in u🤣🤣🤣🤣 but she answerd am Priya!😳 within an attitude🤓 he sweetly said aww nice name☺️ for the first time he sees her smilin *talkin to him self* she looks even moree cute and howt while smilin oye hoye totally fida over ur smile☺️☺️

Shamsaaa thumbnail

and Priya for the first time too sayin thanks to him lala what an achivement to her attitude she is going better to better lala all credits goes to behoodi adi<333☺️ 

Sir comes in the class heyy everyboday am going to give all day off as today is ur first day at college so u guys enjoy ur day offf we wont have to do anythings to day just the introduction and u all will be free after some times:D here the only one was happy and about to shout out of happines adi so he can talk to Pri<333
Shamsaaa thumbnail

the introdctions goes on untill it stops at adi heyy am adi age 21 and so on and priya was smilin lookin into him talkin to her self he isnt a bad guy like i thought every guys arent good! he is one of those good guys☺️ awwwww la la first imperrsion by him yayiiiii<3333😍

Shamsaaa thumbnail

priya's tuurn heyy am priya age 20 will trun 21 soon😳 she was talkin sooo sweetly and adi like always was in her dreamland😍 keep starin at herrr☺️

after they finshed the intro Sir u guys are free to leave the class and enjoy ur day we are going to start our work from tomz so all get ready for that:D

Shamsaaa thumbnail
will cont the story later lemme spamm🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

we are not in some la-la land🤣

Shamsaaa thumbnail
i got to leave now islu bye lub u good night take care 🤗
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Yohoooooooooooooooooooo.............I'm chatting to EVERYONE.But nadoiselle n anjoiselle

kahey ko 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣