Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Slow and Steady wins the race... (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

I think Abhay n Pia already share soo much togather that  confession is  something which is now only a formality n i feel nahin hogaa to bhi chalega....lets see how our Ekta Maiyya proceeds with this unusual love story Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..... without confession only passion n action Blushing Blushing Blushing.......we r loving it.....

Wow - confession nahi bhi hoga to chalega. That's interesting. Or may be you mean verbal confession nahi bhi hoga to chalega. 

I think the story will have to have the verbal confession at some point but I will fine if they need time to build up to that confession. 

Thanks for your thoughts.

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 February 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Agree with you. For me a verbal confession aint that important. Thier connection speaks louder than words. Let them take thier own sweet time to confess because we know in the heart they already are one. And in the end its going to be Abhiya only. So no worries and no hurries. Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me.

Wow. This is what I call positive attitude. "No worries and no hurries". Their connection do speak louder than words. 

But I was just thinking how it will feel Abhay and Pia with hands in hands (without thinking that they are faking it) or having a close walk together. Do you wait for that? Just curious...

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 February 2011 at 1:42pm

Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay and Pia have far crossed the stage where they need words to understand each other. Their souls are connected, they're like two hearts which share the same beat. And if you look at it, , they're as good as a couple, in fact they're more than a couple, they're Soulmates. To make it official, yes, I think we need a confession, but then, seeing the depth of their relation, their understanding of each other, the fact that they are actually semi-telepathic is making it official that much a deal? I do want a confession, to tell you the truth, but I'm not dying for one. It'll just be a formality. Pia has already confessed her love for Abhay and she also knows what she means to Abhay, she's seen love for her in his eyes.
Nice post, RitzySmile

Thanks Chillz for sharing your thoughts. It is like as they act as a magical couple - being psychic about each other's feelings, moods and thoughts.

Even I am waiting for the verbal confession, especially from Abhay's side. And I think that it will be something worth to wait for a little longer.   

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Agree with you. For me a verbal confession aint that important. Thier connection speaks louder than words. Let them take thier own sweet time to confess because we know in the heart they already are one. And in the end its going to be Abhiya only. So no worries and no hurries. Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me.

Wow. This is what I call positive attitude. "No worries and no hurries". Their connection do speak louder than words. 

But I was just thinking how it will feel Abhay and Pia with hands in hands (without thinking that they are faking it) or having a close walk together. Do you wait for that? Just curious...

Yes i would love to see a proper confession between them but if its not happening then no problem. i mean sooner or later i know it will happen. Yes i would love to see them as a normal couple and more scenes like that soul walk together expect this time in real. so yeah i wait for them but....i guess i really dont worry or think about 'when' it will happen. Jab hona hoga tu hojey ga. :P

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves*

LOL
Let me know when you unreserve it
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ritzy, sometimes i feel that, thr is not even any need of their confessing alsoEmbarrassed, cause without their confession only they have told lots to each otherEmbarrassed {in their mindsEmbarrassed}

But face to face confession is still left btw themSmile, but throught their minds, they confess daily like how much each is imp to them, in their lifeDay Dreaming

Ritzie

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

They are aware of their feelings for each other and I don't think a confession is needed. Blushing

Actually looking at their actions and emotions, it seems like they have confessed their love ever since the first time they at each other. Day Dreaming

I just want them to be together till the end.
Heart

Ritzie

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
nice post. they dont neccessarly need to say any words really, they both scream love as it isLOL, speically Piyas eyes and faceLOL

And i have no prolem with it going gradually, but in thats case it should be building up for each time, not 'dragging' and 'slowing' down with the track. and deffo not sideline their track for others repetitvies scenes. see, i have no issue with oyher sideline stories, till they dont get repetitive and over-shown. So yes, if its out of buidling it up logically than it can take longer time, but if its slowing down for the sake dragging its gonna get frustrating.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 20 February 2011 at 4:51am

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index