Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Slow and Steady wins the race... (Page 2)

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i agree with youThumbs Up

verbal confession or no confession is nothing in front of their feelings....

they understand each other n feels for each other, it's expressed through their eyes

n for me this unsaid  feeling is far much better then just three words
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you..
 as far as the definition of confession goes, abhay-piya both are very well aware that they deeply love each other...i just love their telepathic convo...like they understand each other so well without saying anything out loud...so  there is no "asap need" for "ILU" to be said out loud. When abhay said "koi aur nahin, sirf tum..tumhare siva meri zindagi main kissi aur ke liye koi jagah nahin hai" and "i will be there for you..FOREVER" meant a lot more than just those three words..those lines give very tough competition to thousands of ILUs... All that is much more than confession..as a matter of fact, we have gone way ahead from the confession now...it hardly matters...as chillz said it would be just a formality..i would definitely want a confession scene some day...bt it's not like right now...slowly and steadily confession will come with time..like you said.."slow and steady wins the race".
and as far as abhiya being together is concerned...they are already together, aren't they?? their story depicts a battle between heart and mind..the foundation of their relationship is being built right now. the stronger it is, the deeper their bond will be. They are oscillating between heart and mind right now, and all the twists and turns tht's taking place, they are eventually going to help make their bond rock solid..like this pravin jaiswal rejecting piya's scholarship..abhay will eventually help piya..and she will even go deeper in her love for abhay..they are just inseparable..and the heart will eventually take over...
abhay-piya are soulmates.  and they are just meant to be and will be together against the rules of nature, all the logic, sanity or anything else that makes logical sense...just like poco always says.."it's written in the stars"..
we can all wait for confession..the longer it takes...the more exciting it will be...and it will be epic...just like abhiya.

Edited by kiranni - 19 February 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. I so agree with you.Smile

Ritzie

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
lovely post. agree with you that Abhiya are now soulmates, they both know what they both mean to each other. infact they already know and each other and each others' lives so well. n yes, though I m aiting impatiently for their confession, which ll definitely bring some more chemostry, but I agree that dis slow process of realisation n becoming one, is impt n wonderful.

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

I completely agree with you.
>> Thanks. 

Confession or no confession..i don't mind at all cuz we can see that they are bonding at an emotional level as you said is deeper much stronger bond.

>>That's true, there emotional bonding is shown so strongly in the show. He reads her mind like a psychic and she too realises that bond. 

N i will just post something i said in another topic:

Iam ok with it...i just feel its too early for the confession don't get me wrong i love Abhiya too much n want their confession ASAP but i just feel with all the other tracks at the moment the confession should be at a time where all of piya's problems are sorted and it would be more magical and romantic..then piya can open up abhay's heart and help him out with his problems

>>Thanks again for posting your thoughts. Yes, it will nice when that confession sounds magical (I liked the word magical used by you) and not just a plain confession of a college love story. I mean that kind of confessions are already going on in Mount CollegeSmile 

mi-neepearlchahat4u

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

ClapClapClapI totally agree with you...you are absolutely right...some relationships grow beyond the boundaries of words.....abhiya share one such relationship....

Thank you so much for your thoughts. Abhiya do share a relationship beyond words. 

--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsana1995

i agree too....Abhiya don't need a verbal confession...i mean they have confessed to each other billion time through their feelings... and sometime action explains more than words...

Frankly I will want a verbal confession later but I am okay with it being slow and steady. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I very much agree with you that ABHIYA confession is not a must..They have expressed innumerabel times already that THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER ...but ...dil mein jo baat hai..agar zupaan par aaye toh uska ek nasah hi alag hai..!! It is very very important that you shwo express & SAY it to teh person you LOEV That you love him or her ..and You cannot live without her or HIm..because as they say..ek baar muhse nikli baat aur kaman se nikli hui talwar kabhi vapas nahi rakhi jaati ..so its kind of a commitment you give to your partner & moreover It fullfills the relationship..!as well as it continues the relationship without which..it is just not possible..!!Adn teh happiness that it gives when you confess your love is something which has to be experienced..!! They say it is JUST LIKE HEAVEN..or PARADISE..!!Day Dreaming..and thats why I want my ABHAY & PIYA to complete their relation & not leave it just like that for each one to presume ..Nothing like saying the person you love HOW DEEPLY & PASSIONATELY U LoVE..!!  And any time later is no probs..BUT REQUIRED..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 19 February 2011 at 1:16pm

reepicheepRitzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index