Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post. agree with you that Abhiya are now soulmates, they both know what they both mean to each other. infact they already know and each other and each others' lives so well. n yes, though I m aiting impatiently for their confession, which ll definitely bring some more chemostry, but I agree that dis slow process of realisation n becoming one, is impt n wonderful.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: azam12neelab

I completely agree with you.
>> Thanks. 

Confession or no confession..i don't mind at all cuz we can see that they are bonding at an emotional level as you said is deeper much stronger bond.

>>That's true, there emotional bonding is shown so strongly in the show. He reads her mind like a psychic and she too realises that bond. 

N i will just post something i said in another topic:

Iam ok with it...i just feel its too early for the confession don't get me wrong i love Abhiya too much n want their confession ASAP but i just feel with all the other tracks at the moment the confession should be at a time where all of piya's problems are sorted and it would be more magical and romantic..then piya can open up abhay's heart and help him out with his problems

>>Thanks again for posting your thoughts. Yes, it will nice when that confession sounds magical (I liked the word magical used by you) and not just a plain confession of a college love story. I mean that kind of confessions are already going on in Mount College😊 

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Super Kool

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I totally agree with you...you are absolutely right...some relationships grow beyond the boundaries of words.....abhiya share one such relationship....

Thank you so much for your thoughts. Abhiya do share a relationship beyond words. 
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rukhsana1995

i agree too....Abhiya don't need a verbal confession...i mean they have confessed to each other billion time through their feelings... and sometime action explains more than words...

Frankly I will want a verbal confession later but I am okay with it being slow and steady. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I very much agree with you that ABHIYA confession is not a must..They have expressed innumerabel times already that THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER ...but ...dil mein jo baat hai..agar zupaan par aaye toh uska ek nasah hi alag hai..!! It is very very important that you shwo express & SAY it to teh person you LOEV That you love him or her ..and You cannot live without her or HIm..because as they say..ek baar muhse nikli baat aur kaman se nikli hui talwar kabhi vapas nahi rakhi jaati ..so its kind of a commitment you give to your partner & moreover It fullfills the relationship..!as well as it continues the relationship without which..it is just not possible..!!Adn teh happiness that it gives when you confess your love is something which has to be experienced..!! They say it is JUST LIKE HEAVEN..or PARADISE..!!😍..and thats why I want my ABHAY & PIYA to complete their relation & not leave it just like that for each one to presume ..Nothing like saying the person you love HOW DEEPLY & PASSIONATELY U LoVE..!!  And any time later is no probs..BUT REQUIRED..!!Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

I think Abhay n Pia already share soo much togather that  confession is  something which is now only a formality n i feel nahin hogaa to bhi chalega....lets see how our Ekta Maiyya proceeds with this unusual love story πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜..... without confession only passion n action β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ.......we r loving it.....

Wow - confession nahi bhi hoga to chalega. That's interesting. Or may be you mean verbal confession nahi bhi hoga to chalega. 

I think the story will have to have the verbal confession at some point but I will fine if they need time to build up to that confession. 

Thanks for your thoughts.
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugaryanu

Agree with you. For me a verbal confession aint that important. Thier connection speaks louder than words. Let them take thier own sweet time to confess because we know in the heart they already are one. And in the end its going to be Abhiya only. So no worries and no hurries. 😳

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me.

Wow. This is what I call positive attitude. "No worries and no hurries". Their connection do speak louder than words. 

But I was just thinking how it will feel Abhay and Pia with hands in hands (without thinking that they are faking it) or having a close walk together. Do you wait for that? Just curious...

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Abhay and Pia have far crossed the stage where they need words to understand each other. Their souls are connected, they're like two hearts which share the same beat. And if you look at it, , they're as good as a couple, in fact they're more than a couple, they're Soulmates. To make it official, yes, I think we need a confession, but then, seeing the depth of their relation, their understanding of each other, the fact that they are actually semi-telepathic is making it official that much a deal? I do want a confession, to tell you the truth, but I'm not dying for one. It'll just be a formality. Pia has already confessed her love for Abhay and she also knows what she means to Abhay, she's seen love for her in his eyes.

Nice post, Ritzy😊

Thanks Chillz for sharing your thoughts. It is like as they act as a magical couple - being psychic about each other's feelings, moods and thoughts.

Even I am waiting for the verbal confession, especially from Abhay's side. And I think that it will be something worth to wait for a little longer.   
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritz93

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me.

Wow. This is what I call positive attitude. "No worries and no hurries". Their connection do speak louder than words. 

But I was just thinking how it will feel Abhay and Pia with hands in hands (without thinking that they are faking it) or having a close walk together. Do you wait for that? Just curious...

Yes i would love to see a proper confession between them but if its not happening then no problem. i mean sooner or later i know it will happen. Yes i would love to see them as a normal couple and more scenes like that soul walk together expect this time in real. so yeah i wait for them but....i guess i really dont worry or think about 'when' it will happen. Jab hona hoga tu hojey ga. :P