India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Slow and Steady wins the race...

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey, I am back with another post but no anger or fun this time. Little serious. 

Okay, I start with a question:  

Why a verbal confession between Abhiya is so important? 

For me, the way love is developing between Abhiya, it is foundation to a much deeper, stronger bond. It is a platonic relationship between them to understand each other through hearts. So, if this kind of love takes a slow and steady pace then probably, it will turn out to be what we call eternal love. If it's a slow realisation that they can't live without each other that leads to a verbal confession, I will be fine. Let them take some more time but ultimately they will win (at least their love will win).   

So, I invite all of you "the Abhiya lovers" to post your thoughts that why you think the verbal confession is important?

Humble Request: This is only a discussion post  to know each others SOFT views and I am not inviting anybody to bash Abhiya, Ekta or any PKYEK team or other members. I love PKYEK team so, I won't like any angry views here.

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 February 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6gitika.jAngel_voicecutemugmonsoonloveSounSounMavi18mi-neepearl-kavita-Shilpa.Agarwalreepicheep-Sonia-kaushiki9madmaxineasena--sumana13--RB81-Doppelganger-ffkhanthegameisonTOTAL-ROMANTICanshrachahat4uAmeresmusic_l0ver036.Jane..VasusenaRadheya

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

I completely agree with you.

Confession or no confession..i don't mind at all cuz we can see that they are bonding at an emotional level as you said is deeper much stronger bond.

N i will just post something i said in another topic:

Iam ok with it...i just feel its too early for the confession don't get me wrong i love Abhiya too much n want their confession ASAP but i just feel with all the other tracks at the moment the confession should be at a time where all of piya's problems are sorted and it would be more magical and romantic..then piya can open up abhay's heart and help him out with his problems

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapI totally agree with you...you are absolutely right...some relationships grow beyond the boundaries of words.....abhiya share one such relationship....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i agree too....Abhiya don't need a verbal confession...i mean they have confessed to each other billion time through their feelings... and sometime action explains more than words...

Ritzie

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I think Abhay n Pia already share soo much togather that  confession is  something which is now only a formality n i feel nahin hogaa to bhi chalega....lets see how our Ekta Maiyya proceeds with this unusual love story Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..... without confession only passion n action Blushing Blushing Blushing.......we r loving it.....

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. For me a verbal confession aint that important. Thier connection speaks louder than words. Let them take thier own sweet time to confess because we know in the heart they already are one. And in the end its going to be Abhiya only. So no worries and no hurries. Embarrassed

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Abhay and Pia have far crossed the stage where they need words to understand each other. Their souls are connected, they're like two hearts which share the same beat. And if you look at it, , they're as good as a couple, in fact they're more than a couple, they're Soulmates. To make it official, yes, I think we need a confession, but then, seeing the depth of their relation, their understanding of each other, the fact that they are actually semi-telepathic is making it official that much a deal? I do want a confession, to tell you the truth, but I'm not dying for one. It'll just be a formality. Pia has already confessed her love for Abhay and she also knows what she means to Abhay, she's seen love for her in his eyes.
Nice post, RitzySmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 19 February 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jAngel_voicemonsoonlovereepicheepRitzie-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICchahat4upyar-ishk

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
*reserves*

LOL

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index