India-Forums

kali serial is ending

anil1234567 Senior Member
anil1234567
anil1234567

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
read this in india-forums only.....well the serial is to end by march...well I liked the serial but what can we do...will need to switch to some other channel after pratigya......this show was good but the timing was not right as it was so late at night.
anyway girls just enjoy the world cup cricket

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
It is sad but I always knew that it was going to be a short one...I had guessed about 6 months and that is what is happening...

I don't want it to end because it was the first real show that tackles the subject of the plight of women in India and also put Women power in the forefront...

I think that this is sad that serials like Kaali don't get as much support as the typical saas bahu dramas...Kaali is a real show showing real issues and people should watch it rather than wasting time on the lovey dovey or saas bahu scheming...

I hope that CVs come up with another show tackling thse very issues..There is Maryada and Vachan but I find that Kaali was above the pack...

I had high hopes for Pratigya...It is a good show but has lost it's way...Maryada is really good..Vachan is good too but it has the other usual drama in it and that is a put fall for the show..

I will really really miss Kaali and all the characters in it..I already miss Rachana and Raashi...I will miss Diwakar and especailly Thakral...

Oh well, I hope that it gets extended further but I doublt it..This show needs mroe support from viewers. I just with that people had the guts to face real shows like Kaali...
Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
^^ I agree with u guys. I am sad that the show will end soon, bcoz Kaali is the only one show which I have been watching regularly, I never even missed one episode. And I also feel that I have learnt something from this show, its the best show I have ever come across.
But I also feel sad that people hardly know much about this show, I mean bcoz of its late timings, the show hasnt been able to reach to all. But if it was during prime time like suppose 9 or 10, it wud have got a much much bigger viewer base.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
even i m sad but i feel short shows are best shows because they maintain quality .quality is important then quantity.i heard that fox production is separating from kaali i hope it doesnt affect the quality of show ,but i dont understand now infact this show has started giving good trps thats the reason the show has been extented to march it can also extend to april.whatever this is best show i have seen .i totaly agree with u others may its timing is late night that is the reason other shows like pratigya r getting more trps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreyacool

priyazinta Senior Member

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Its sad that kaali is gna end. .Bt it is a real issue. .So there wil b nothng more to show wen d pblm gt solvd. .Y draging it so that the viewers gt ultimately bord. .I luv d way d story unfolded n dey carid d story. .I wl defo mis it!:-((
AAKASH170 Newbie
AAKASH170
AAKASH170

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
there is no other show like kaali, i am never gonna forget this show in my entire life.
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Kaali is one of the best shows I have ever come across. Its soo good but it never got the recognition it truly deserves, I feel indian audience really needs to improve their taste & start watching such good shows like kaali instead of all the saas bahu drama's & love stories.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index