Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ginac

oh ur welcome dear....and I agree with you 100% no matter what I feel about JW I can't deny the fact that JeRan the HOTTEST n the most SIZZLING Chemistry....whenever these two are together they set the screen on fire.....waise speaking of fire...did u see KW's new SBB, SBS n Wassup TV photoshoot segment??? Goodness he's looking HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian_beauty thumbnail
Hey Banuuuu 🤗

how are u?? again😛
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Zarqa he is drop dead on that photo shoot. omg my eyeballs popped out!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Bani my queen. how r u.🤗

gin🤗🤗
i am fine fine, it has been so long that i saw you, i am so glad you are here HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you??????
.Shiva. thumbnail

Hey Banuuuu 🤗

how are u?? again😛

saali🤗🤗
i am fine ji, and you ji?😆
ginac thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

gin🤗🤗
i am fine fine, it has been so long that i saw you, i am so glad you are here HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you??????

Yeh slowly getting better. its hard with the time zone and work sumtimes to get here. weekends its easier for me., How are u my sweet?
indian_beauty thumbnail

Zarqa he is drop dead on that photo shoot. omg my eyeballs popped out!!!!!!!!!!!!

arey my toh everything popped out seeing him like tht...Isssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt ☺️BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

saali🤗🤗
i am fine ji, and you ji?😆

oh my batameez devar I'm very very fine ji....was missing my flirty batameez devar😆

waise me and subi have officially become spamming queens.....Sidra even gave me a trophy for it😆

BRB in 10min😛
.Shiva. thumbnail

Yeh slowly getting better. its hard with the time zone and work sumtimes to get here. weekends its easier for me., How are u my sweet?

hell yeah, work and other stuff really makes it hard for us to come here every day now days, i understand what you mean, me i am SOSOSOSOSOS happy b/c zarqa is going to do an internship in TV sttudio and after that she can make her own show and she will be a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ginac thumbnail

arey my toh everything popped out seeing him like tht...Isssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt ☺️BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

LOL Dont blame u. esp the one sitting on the ground in front of the car. OH BOY blood pressure went thru the roof