Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies Sunday - love stories... (Page 20)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

@samata & varsha --- u girls are abs correct abt men … for most of them it is lust not love …. Very rare cases u find love ….

@reena – no dear did not watch it … I like meg ryan … watched most of her movies …

@spandana – I 2 was a book worm … till I completed my education … but used to read some books from school lib … after completing my education I started reading novels … always used to read amar chitra katha & tinkle when I was  a kid … well if u r not interested then we can't force u na ….

@samata ….

what a girl wants ---

Amanda bynes – daughter

Colling firth – dad …

Copied from wiki …

Plot

Daphne Reynolds (Amanda Bynes) has what every girl wants. This young American girl has a unique style all her own, an unconventional but loving relationship with her Bohemian mother Libby (Kelly Preston) and a future full of possibilities. But despite her remarkable promise, Daphne feels incomplete and alone.[1]

She dreams of one day meeting the father she's never known, the man Libby loved deeply seventeen years ago, but ultimately left behind because his aristocratic family found her unsuitable. Determined to live out her fantasy of forging a storybook relationship with her long-absent dad, Daphne, on an impulse, gets a flight to London, where she quickly discovers that her father is the high-profile politician Henry, Lord Dashwood (Colin Firth). Henry opens his life and his social calendar to the daughter he never knew existed, but Daphne's appearance in his high society creates an uproar that threatens to undermine his political career. Not wanting to jeopardize his campaign for an upcoming election, Daphne stifles her naturally vibrant personality, refashions herself as a proper debutante and plunges into a whirlwind of British social events. But even with Henry's support, she's not getting any help from his conniving fiance or her jealous daughter, who are bent on ruining Daphne at every turn.

With the aid of Ian (Oliver James), a charming and society-savvy local musician, Daphne attempts to prove that love, along with proper etiquette, can conquer all. But Daphne soon realizes she doesn't like the person she's becoming in the process. As much as she wants to be her father's daughter, she realizes it's not worth it if she can't be herself. Though mostly this is influenced by Henry's fiance's interference during her debutante ball, when she coldly and cruelly locks Daphne in a closet to prevent Henry from bonding with her. She goes back home but Henry realizes how much he loves Daphne and goes to find her. The film ends with Daphne's mother officially getting married to Daphne's father. Daphne also becomes Ian's girlfriend and she goes to Oxford University so she can be near him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenabharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@hima-

@spandana ' I 2 was a book worm ' till I completed my education ' but used to read some books from school lib ' after completing my education I started reading novels ' always used to read amar chitra katha & tinkle when I was  a kid ' well if u r not interested then we can't force u na '.

only few months back i have completed educationLOLLOL so i guess now i have time so i can give romantic novels a try...........may be who knows once i start reading them then i might beat u all in the no. of romantic novels u all have read so farWinkLOL............

my replies in green dear

Edited by sptrno - 20 February 2011 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by sptrno

@hima-dear i was never into reading novels or books.............i always loved watching romantic movie and tv shows.............i had enough of academic books so i never had interest in reading books as suchLOLLOL but i love watching movies based on romantic novelsLOLWink...................also dear since i was a kid i have adored and loved so many love stories now i have lost count (infact i have watched so many romantic movies and tv shows again and again but i have never crossed my limits like i have for MAANEETSmile)..........also i have never felt the way i feel for MAANEET...............

@all-i guess i'm the only one here who is not into reading romantic novels............i have always preferred romantic movies and tv shows...................

oh great...which movies are your favorite....

my fav movies.........my first romantic movie which i rem watching is hum apke hain kaun, then i have loved DDLJ, dil toh paagal hai, mohabatein, hum dil de chuke sanam, pyar toh hona hi thaa, kuch kuch hota hai, jodha akbar, kal ho na ho, hum tum, salaam namasthe, hum saath saath hai loved salman-preethi, saif- kareena and tabu-monish in that movie, in ishk-vishq and vivaah-shahid and amrita jodi, fanaa, maine pyar kiya, QSQT,dil hai ki maantha nahi................................tv shows i used to love anurag-prerna, prem-mukti, pratham-gauri, sujal-kashish, kavya-anjali, in dmg armaan-ridhima until shilpa was there, muskan-rahul, atul-anjali, keerthi-shubankar, in MJHT  nupur-mayank, samrat-gunjan, ..............most of the tv shows i have quit in between bcuz they became too much rona-dhona and leads were separated or changed............i have recently started watching English movies but the last one which was so touchy was p.s.i love you, my frenz made me watch a walk to remember, pretty woman, notebook and they were all nice as well............there r so many others which i can't remember now dear..............so u see my list is never-ending and my bad habit is i can always go on and on so i have to force myself to stop writing anymoreLOLLOLLOL............last but not the least i want to mention it once again that for me MAANEET's love story is the best love story-an eternal saga ever and forever...................MAANEET the best couple................a couple truly made in heaven.................

Edited by sptrno - 20 February 2011 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@hima
mona -  that guy may b DD  brother ... who knwos ... or her best friend .... but not boy friend ...

I know hima . You are right

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Goo night to all crazies , Waiting for tomorrow  to see my Maan and Geet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@
yes mona .... i will email u their autographs if u want ....... once i get back to hyd ...

& U know i will share a story of rahul dravid .... with U ....

harsha bogle the commentator is from Hyderabad ... so his relatives 2 girls ... i think nieces they were stalking rahul like any thing & he was really feeling shy .... & venkatapathi raju was commenting him like anything ... raju was talking to me while commenting dravid & dravid was enjoying ice cream ...LOLLOLLOL& i wsa talking to raju & listening to their conversation & laughing inside ...LOLLOL

Hima you are such a lucky girl .Cricket is my favourite . I watch every Indian match Tendulker is my favourite plyer. In home I watch game with my  family members .
You will email  the autograph please.......

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hey guys me back!!!!!
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by bharkha

hey reena.. i saw the movie pride n prejudice.. i liked mr. darcy yar....
i know my classmates shud have believed me na.. but gud.. i taught them a lesson

hey dew send me the M&B too...
@varsha....u naughty girl/.. kshitij was in kusum.. opp aashka...( the tai in Laagi Tujhse Lagan

its ur classmates probnlem.. they dint believe u!!!!

u are so naughty!!!!

kstij reminded me of jackie shroff in king uncle....

oh haan na.. kshitij in kusum.. i lik the name yar...LOL LOL 

dewdropred

Go to top