Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies Sunday - love stories... (Page 19)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

@ all me leaving.. ll catch u guys soon..

reena: even i likd princess diaries yar....only 2 parts na..

u leaving so early.. will u be back today??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@hima-dear i was never into reading novels or books.............i always loved watching romantic movie and tv shows.............i had enough of academic books so i never had interest in reading books as suchLOLLOL but i love watching movies based on romantic novelsLOLWink...................also dear since i was a kid i have adored and loved so many love stories now i have lost count (infact i have watched so many romantic movies and tv shows again and again but i have never crossed my limits like i have for MAANEETSmile)..........also i have never felt the way i feel for MAANEET...............

@all-i guess i'm the only one here who is not into reading romantic novels............i have always preferred romantic movies and tv shows...................

oh great...which movies are your favorite....

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

reena -- i will do it & u email to my yahoo ...

mona - kya karun jaan ...bolo ... it was not taking more than that length so had to cut it short ... will update it with more story may b tomorrow night ...

mona -- i left u some messages in yesterday's thread ... chk them out ...

mona -  that guy may b DD  brother ... who knwos ... or her best friend .... but not boy friend ...

samata - me & some frineds discussed tht movie & every one had the same thought abt rahul ...

compared to that i love DTPH more ... that is true love ... not KKHH ...

bharkha

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@all leaving now will catch you guys later

bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
samata - see you later. Hug

bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

varsha & reena --- i 2 love princess diaries & anne the lead ...

@all crazies .... have u all watched ...this movie ... waht a girl wants .... that's also a nice movie ...
hima i have not seen that film, is it romantic Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

@samata & varsha --- u girls are abs correct abt men … for most of them it is lust not love …. Very rare cases u find love ….

@reena – no dear did not watch it … I like meg ryan … watched most of her movies …

@spandana – I 2 was a book worm … till I completed my education … but used to read some books from school lib … after completing my education I started reading novels … always used to read amar chitra katha & tinkle when I was  a kid … well if u r not interested then we can't force u na ….

@samata ….

what a girl wants ---

Amanda bynes – daughter

Colling firth – dad …

Copied from wiki …

Plot

Daphne Reynolds (Amanda Bynes) has what every girl wants. This young American girl has a unique style all her own, an unconventional but loving relationship with her Bohemian mother Libby (Kelly Preston) and a future full of possibilities. But despite her remarkable promise, Daphne feels incomplete and alone.[1]

She dreams of one day meeting the father she's never known, the man Libby loved deeply seventeen years ago, but ultimately left behind because his aristocratic family found her unsuitable. Determined to live out her fantasy of forging a storybook relationship with her long-absent dad, Daphne, on an impulse, gets a flight to London, where she quickly discovers that her father is the high-profile politician Henry, Lord Dashwood (Colin Firth). Henry opens his life and his social calendar to the daughter he never knew existed, but Daphne's appearance in his high society creates an uproar that threatens to undermine his political career. Not wanting to jeopardize his campaign for an upcoming election, Daphne stifles her naturally vibrant personality, refashions herself as a proper debutante and plunges into a whirlwind of British social events. But even with Henry's support, she's not getting any help from his conniving fiance or her jealous daughter, who are bent on ruining Daphne at every turn.

With the aid of Ian (Oliver James), a charming and society-savvy local musician, Daphne attempts to prove that love, along with proper etiquette, can conquer all. But Daphne soon realizes she doesn't like the person she's becoming in the process. As much as she wants to be her father's daughter, she realizes it's not worth it if she can't be herself. Though mostly this is influenced by Henry's fiance's interference during her debutante ball, when she coldly and cruelly locks Daphne in a closet to prevent Henry from bonding with her. She goes back home but Henry realizes how much he loves Daphne and goes to find her. The film ends with Daphne's mother officially getting married to Daphne's father. Daphne also becomes Ian's girlfriend and she goes to Oxford University so she can be near him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenabharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@hima-

@spandana ' I 2 was a book worm ' till I completed my education ' but used to read some books from school lib ' after completing my education I started reading novels ' always used to read amar chitra katha & tinkle when I was  a kid ' well if u r not interested then we can't force u na '.

only few months back i have completed educationLOLLOL so i guess now i have time so i can give romantic novels a try...........may be who knows once i start reading them then i might beat u all in the no. of romantic novels u all have read so farWinkLOL............

my replies in green dear

Edited by sptrno - 20 February 2011 at 10:40am

dewdropred

Go to top