Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies Sunday - love stories... (Page 14)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

ixu meri jaan grt awesome speechless post!!

lekin whats the discussion about??

============================================================================

hi crazies....

ok so u wanna talk love stories....

i can name a few of my favs....

there was a time when everyone wanted a lover like RAJ....who will fight for them...who will spread his arms n wait for u forever n evre......RAJ n SIMRAN....

then came a time when we started searching for our RAHUL in our friends.....believing that hearts do mend n love can happen again..RAHUL n ANJALI....the immortalised...

recently.....i was having breathing triouble...seeing a sweating greek god practice his fencing!!! the sweet journey from acceptance to love between two individuals was toachingly told by ashutosh guwarikar.....

anyone saw the movie SAINIK...starring akshay kumar???? the true meaning of love...be it man-woman, father-son, brother-sis,sasur-bahu, bhabhi-nanand, n innumerable othres....was brought about sooo beautifully in this....
i still cry whenever i watch this one.....

then came GHAJINI.......anyone without a teary smile?????

coming to books... i'm a total MB nut!! have read thousands of them!!
but i guess everyone will vite for EDWARD N BELLA.....their passion n patience is a must feel....
mr.darcy...
all angry young men.....TDH kinds who shower us with TLC!!!

in serials...

i guess there was alwaz SUJAL n KASHISH......PRATHAM n GAURI....

but but but..........

our maaneet are like a million times over n above all of them combined...!!

Aash I know what you're talking about me too was mesmerized seeing that Greek God, could Hrithik look any more gorgeous than in the scene where he exercising and the scene where Jodha Akhar are sword fighting was one of the most unlikely passionate romantic scenesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millii

lovely post
really the love story of maan and is realize true
we feel whn they hurted we also hurted and crying
when they happy we alsoo happy with them
mannet love story realize that there is no age of love
this love story will ever in our hurt

love is the closer thing we have th magic

maneet love story
jis ko dakh k ye ahsaas  hota hai k pyar ki koi jagah koi umer koi wakt ya koi zaat paat nai hoti
pyar to bus pyar hai jo hojata hai
kbhi raat k andhere me liter ki roshni me
kbhi beach sarak me takker lagne se
kbhi ghanne jungal me
kbhi collage me
or ya phr chil hood me
love is the game that two can playes
and both win

jub bhu me geet me maneet ka love dakhti hn to bus god ko yahi kahti hn
bhale he ziada dolat na ho bus maan jaisa ek sacha pyar karne wala ho jo duniya bher ki khushian mjhe den or hamesha pyar kare
is k elawa heer ranjha;,  shah jahan wali stories aaj bhi is duniya me majood hain to hume batati hain sacha pyar kia hota hai jo khd to mer chuke hain per un ka love amer hai sub k dilon me jaise maan or geet ka

i want to the only hand
u ever need to hold

love ek aisa ehsaas hai jis se insaan her ghum bhool jata hai love hona jaise zindagi ka matlb pura ho gaya hai is tarha hota hai
pyar kerne wale apne pyar ko her khoobi or khaami k sath accept kerte hain kue k love insaan ko sudhar skta hai her khammi ko khoobi me badal deta hai

true love never dies
its only get stronger with time

duniya me money ki doolat ho ya na ho
love ki dolaa honi bht zarori hoti hai
thnxxx

love
                     if u have it
                  u dnt neet any things else
                   and if u dnt have it
                        it doesnot matter
                      much wat else u havee......

Milli loved you little poem on love.....it does say a lot Smile

sptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by rajeev the best

great post ijjat..i am a sucker for romantic stories..i grew up reading mb..and when i first saw msk on screen i thought oh boy he is a mb hero...Big smile

my all time favorite is jane austen's pride and prejudice...mr hardy also reminds me of msk...

hey crazies.. i am late...

still... as samata.. said.. i grew up reading M&B.... even now.. if i get a chance and and sees a good story.. i kae up one and read it!!

I love lovestories.. I have read Love Story by Eric Segal... oh god.. wept after reading that!!!

i am more like to Danielle Steel,

@ samata.. maan and sujal looked like every hero in M&B!!! rich, arrogant, hot and handsome!!!!

Deepz I too love Danielle Steele, I have almost all her books, her books are really deep & intense , most of the time I cry reading her books, in fact my hubby calls me Deana after one of the Danielle Steele characters in her book Star

me too... i have a few books too.. my cousin is a ardent fan of hers.. she will buy i will take from her!!!

have u read any victorian love story!!!

drdee142bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

dee the ebook i am talking abt is not love story ..........

I 2 had a love story ...is by .. indian author .... but it is gud ....this 1 i have in EBOOK format .... it is real love story ....... not fiction ....... u want that will email u that one .........

it is gud ... all real life experiences of that author with his GF ... who could not b his wife ... i stopped reading the book after she mets with an accident ... as last week after reading the accident part some bad thoughts came in my mind .... so stopped & on top of that even geet was sad at that time ....

I would love to read it Hima, it does sound very touching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Looks like pride & prejudice is the common factor in our life just like maaneet '.. & those who have not read P&P ' girls u really need to read it ''I am telling U ' U all will love reading it from the 1st page to the last page '.

@varsha '' u want M&B '. I have some with me wht ixu sent ' can email u '

Ur papaji gave u swami Vivekananda to read '. Hamesha tere life main hi aise ajeebo garibo ghatnayen kyun hothe hain '. Kabhi viveka nanda tho kabhi ' baba ramdev'

I 2 love a walk 2 remember '..& Pride & prejudice & Mr.Darcy '.

Varshu '.. teri love story kahan hain '''.

hey wat is P&P...and M&B is mills and boons rite...plz mail me..

ya luv story but fake one...LOL LOL LOL 

wen me in hostel.. took so much of sweets from home to hostel bcoz of diwali....and my roommate said everyone tat me engaged Cry Cry and she distributed the sweets to everyone....
wen i said no.. nobody believed me.Cry Cry .so no use of tellin no.. i was fed up and finally i said yes that me engaged. Wink  Wink LOL LOL 

phir kya.. my frnds n classmates started asking questions...lik what is his name.. what doin.. wer is he from etc etc....Angry 

i lik KSHITIJH name so much.... i heard this name in some ekta serial... i told everybody tat my fiance s name is kshitijh....

if GHSP had started earlier... i wud have said my fiance s name is maan..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  but no...shitij se hi kam chalaana pada...LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
seems everyone like mb
@deepti yes sujal and msk are a classic e.g. of mb hero..
@hima..right i got the name mixed up....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Looks like pride & prejudice is the common factor in our life just like maaneet '.. & those who have not read P&P ' girls u really need to read it ''I am telling U ' U all will love reading it from the 1st page to the last page '.

@varsha '' u want M&B '. I have some with me wht ixu sent ' can email u '

Ur papaji gave u swami Vivekananda to read '. Hamesha tere life main hi aise ajeebo garibo ghatnayen kyun hothe hain '. Kabhi viveka nanda tho kabhi ' baba ramdev'

I 2 love a walk 2 remember '..& Pride & prejudice & Mr.Darcy '.

Varshu '.. teri love story kahan hain '''.

hey wat is P&P...and M&B is mills and boons rite...plz mail me..

ya luv story but fake one...LOL LOL LOL 

wen me in hostel.. took so much of sweets from home to hostel bcoz of diwali....and my roommate said everyone tat me engaged Cry Cry and she distributed the sweets to everyone....
wen i said no.. nobody believed me.Cry Cry .so no use of tellin no.. i was fed up and finally i said yes that me engaged. Wink  Wink LOL LOL 

phir kya.. my frnds n classmates started asking questions...lik what is his name.. what doin.. wer is he from etc etc....Angry 

i lik KSHITIJH name so much.... i heard this name in some ekta serial... i told everybody tat my fiance s name is kshitijh....

if GHSP had started earlier... i wud have said my fiance s name is maan..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  but no...shitij se hi kam chalaana pada...LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Varsha P&P is Pride & Prejudice, I think right dewSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

ixu meri jaan grt awesome speechless post!!

lekin whats the discussion about??

============================================================================

hi crazies....

ok so u wanna talk love stories....

i can name a few of my favs....

there was a time when everyone wanted a lover like RAJ....who will fight for them...who will spread his arms n wait for u forever n evre......RAJ n SIMRAN....

then came a time when we started searching for our RAHUL in our friends.....believing that hearts do mend n love can happen again..RAHUL n ANJALI....the immortalised...

recently.....i was having breathing triouble...seeing a sweating greek god practice his fencing!!! the sweet journey from acceptance to love between two individuals was toachingly told by ashutosh guwarikar.....

anyone saw the movie SAINIK...starring akshay kumar???? the true meaning of love...be it man-woman, father-son, brother-sis,sasur-bahu, bhabhi-nanand, n innumerable othres....was brought about sooo beautifully in this....
i still cry whenever i watch this one.....

then came GHAJINI.......anyone without a teary smile?????

coming to books... i'm a total MB nut!! have read thousands of them!!
but i guess everyone will vite for EDWARD N BELLA.....their passion n patience is a must feel....
mr.darcy...
all angry young men.....TDH kinds who shower us with TLC!!!

in serials...

i guess there was alwaz SUJAL n KASHISH......PRATHAM n GAURI....

but but but..........

our maaneet are like a million times over n above all of them combined...!!

Aash I know what you're talking about me too was mesmerized seeing that Greek God, could Hrithik look any more gorgeous than in the scene where he exercising and the scene where Jodha Akhar are sword fighting was one of the most unlikely passionate romantic scenesSmile
the sword fighting scene was amazing Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and the scene where aash is secretly watching hrithik practice sword play even made me blush BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan

Go to top