Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF - For love is in the air-Pt 20 pg 62 Cmpltd (Page 39)

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

PART 13

Recap : Anjali whisks Riddhima and Shilpa off for a spa day and later plans a sleep over for the girls. Sid has planned a surprise for Riddhima and he asks her to say no to Anjali's plans. They have a fight and Riddhima goes for the sleep over. Sid sneaks into the girls' bedroom through the window and kidnaps Riddhima and takes her for his surprise.

Scene : Sid is carrying Riddhima in his arms and taking her somewhere.

Riddhima : Lekin Sid, hum jaa kahan rahe hain?
Sid : maine kaha na Riddhima, tumhare liye surprise hai..
Riddhima : Lekin kuch tho bathao Sid..
Sid : Riddhima... Tum do minute ke liye chup baithogi?
Riddhima gets angry and she decides she is not going to talk to him at all.. A few feet ahead, Sid stops..
Sid : Riddhima, close your eyes..
Riddhima : Why?
Sid : Riddhima, why do you always have to ask so many questions? Can't you just do as I say for once.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...
Riddhima closes her eyes and Sid sets her down on her feet. Riddhima tries to cheat and steal a glance but Sid immediately covers her eyes with his hands..
Sid : Tum bhi na Riddhima, ek number ki cheater ho..
Riddhima : Maine kuch nahi kiya..
Sid : Ya right... ab chalo..
They walk a few feet and stop.
Sid : Ready ?
Riddhima : Hmmm...
He takes his hands off Riddhima's eyes and Riddhima slowly opens her eyes.
Riddhima : Yeh hum kahan aa gaye Sid?
Its a dark place and she couldn't see anything properly.
Sid : Magic....
He claps his hands thrice and the lights turn on..
Riddhima is so surprised by what she sees, it all looked like a dream to her.. She stares at Sid with a look of disbelief. Sid smiles in his characteristic way, happy with himself..
Riddhima : Sid.. yeh sab..
Sid : Tumhare liye.. Surprise..
Riddhima : Oh my God Sid... This is... Beautiful...
She looks at him with so much of love. Sid keeps smiling at her.
Riddhima : Tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya?
Her eyes fill with tears..
Sid : Nahi... Tumhari behenon ke liye..
Riddhima laughs and playfully punches him on his chest..
Sid : Chalein?
Riddhima nods, unable to speak.. Her eyes are still wet with tears but they were tears of love and joy..
Sid lifts her into his arms again and they start walking.. The camera zooms out and the visual is breathtaking.. Its a wooden dock, lit on both sides by strings of light and flame torches and at the end of the dock was a magnificent houseboat.. Set against the night sky, the visual looked fantastic. Sid carries Riddhima in his arms towards the houseboat. He sets her down at the end of the dock and helps her into the houseboat. If seeing the houseboat from outside had made Riddhima awestruck, the setting inside was no less.. In fact all the more fabulous.. The house boat was just that.. A house on a boat.. It had a seating area, like a living room with couches and a tv and it opened out on to the backwaters. The whole seating area was decorated with orchids, white lilies and roses but in an elegant way.. A dinner table had been set out for two and the light above the table came from a traditional oil wick lantern that cast such a romantic glow. Riddhima felt as if she'd been trnasported to another world all of a sudden. It was just so beautiful.. she couldn't put it into words.. The houseboat even had a kitchen!! Sid told her that the norm was to fish for your own food from the backwaters and have them freshly made... Riddhima was delighted.. There was a small flight of stairs to a room on the upper level and Riddhima was about to enquire about it when Sid interrupted.
Sid : Mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana hai..
Riddhima : Ab aur kya?
Sid : Chalo mere saath..
Sid extends his hand towards Riddhima and she places her hand in his..
They walk towards the seating area and beyond there towards the end of the boat.. Riddhima is slightly scared..
Riddhima : Sid, main gir jaoongi..
Sid : Riddhima.. Main hoon na..
Riddhima is so scared, her entire focus is on getting her footing right and she doesn't look up till they reach the very edge of the boat. When they stop finally, Riddhima lets out a sigh of relief and looks up about to ask Sid what is it that he wanted to show her but she is wonderstruck by what she sees. She opens her mouth to speak but the words never escape from her lips. Their houseboat had set sail and now they were navigating the famous backwaters of Kerala.. In front of them, it seemed as if the river and the sky blended into one... Both were the same shade of midnight blue except for where the the lights from the houseboat cast a orange shadow on the waters.. On both sides were coconut tree lined landscape but the darkness obscured the details and it was as if the houseboat was floating somewhere between sky and earth with the two of them on it... It was too perfect to be true and Riddhima felt as if she was dreaming.. She kept blinking to try to see if the settings would change and become something more of the ordinary but it did not.. It was magical... She turned to Sid and because she seemed to have lost the ability to speak, Riddhima just hugged him.. Sid hugs her tight and kisses her hair.. A few seconds later, Riddhima pulls away..
Riddhima : Sid.. I.. I don't know what to say..
Sid : Tumhe kuch kehne ki zaroorath bhi nahi hai Riddhima.. Jo baath tum nahi keh paathi wo tumhari yeh aankhein mujhe batha dethi hain.. Have I told you before that you have the most beautiful eyes in the world?
Riddhima smiles and nods..
Riddhima : I love you Sid...
Sid : Kya kaha?
Riddhima : I love you..
Sid : Phir se kehna..
She goes on tip toe and kisses his forehead..
She kisses his nose
Riddhima : I love you
She kisses his eyes
She kisses his lips.. Sid pulls her closer to him and they have a long liplock as Riddhima puts her arms around his neck and Sid pulls her more closer to him by her waist.. Their forms fitting perfectly with each other.. The camera zooms out and its a picture perfect moment of Siddhant  and Riddhima, so close that they seem one, against the night sky, in the backdrop of the shimmering backwaters... Their hearts and souls had found their destination but their journey had just begun...

~Part 14~

Edited by neet06 - 04 April 2011 at 11:04am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92PraSha_SidMamala1108ANNU30Mrs.Dravidjyoti_wahianNeha_Srvidyashreejacobharry10011sonia1000SIDMA4EVEROvi_Tanniblissfull-jas-ginac-Prithi-poojahandassdtvgojanaamirkhanfanMidnightMusingsDJ..Rajiniliciousnikita_88indian_beauty

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hello everyone!!!

Back with another update... Romantic update... Forgive me if you feel that I am promoting Kerala tourism through my writing Tongue or if I am putting ideas into your heads for your own honeymoon LOL But the truth is Kerala is an awesome place...

Back to the update.. Well, its just an SRilicious update... I wanted the setting to be perfect for Riddhima's confession.. I know I know she confessed in front of everyone while at the camp but then I wanted her to confess in private to Sid and also give them the opportunity to celebrate their love away from everyone else.. So tatararaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Mr & Mrs. Modi are off on a houseboat for a loooooooooooong journey where nothing and no one can disturb them.. That is if nothing characteristic Siddhant Modi style happens in between WinkLOL

Well thats it from me for now...

Oh one more thing.. I have an earnest request.. Those of you who want me to PM them about updates could you please add me to your buddy list?.. It would make things a whole lot easier for me.. You can delete me once the FF is over.. But for the time being... Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee  Cry

And Last but not the least... Thank you sooooooooo much for all your lovely comments and encouragement... It means a lot to me.. As you can see I tried to reply to all the comments but the nikammi that I am.. I couldn't Big smile  Sorry *Kaan pakadke uthak baithak*

So till the next update

Tc

Cheers

Neet

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMaNeha_SrginacssdtvgojanDJ..poojahandanikita_88indian_beauty

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wow.....mind blowing
its a very romantic update
really superb
too good yaar HeartClap
poojahanda IF-Sizzlerz
poojahanda
poojahanda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
awesome updateHugHug
suprise was out of the world houseboat
main hoon na,love u & kisses omg daydreaming
love sidma
Mrs.Dravid Senior Member
Mrs.Dravid
Mrs.Dravid

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
now i wanna go to kerela
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Mindblowing superb lovelyClap. Sid is such a Romentic husband or should I say DREAM BOY of almost every girl. Atleast for me he is my dream boy Blushing. I would b on cloud 9th if I got a husband like me. Neet love U such a SRilicious updateHug. continue soon Big smile
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
neet Hug

Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!  now i m going to ask my fiance that after marriage we r going to kerala that's final...........Approve LOL 

update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Neet

It was indeed a SRlicious update Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Awwwww Siddy boy is sooo romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love love love d whole setup <333
It can't get better den dis Big smile