Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shampa is the best choreo wish her goodluck for the show n post it
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree that she is the best.  Fab dancer and choreographer.  Hats off to her.

Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shampa is the bestest choreographer in the history of JDJ
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is outstandingly brilliant choreographer.......extremely talented!

Deadly combination of spunk and grace together. 
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

absolutely..she is one of the finest choreographers  and a terrific dancer i've ever seen in entire series of JDJ..bless her and hoping to see more of her work in future especially in bollywood..👍🏼

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shampa is really really good. but i like salman too...
salman&shampa are best!
krait thumbnail
ya....Shampa is simply the best....having followed JDJ from season 1 i believe she is the best choreographer in the history of JDJ and also Sushant and shampa as a team..

The kind of consistency they showed in their performances and the kind of concepts they came up with every week is really commendable... i don't think any contestant- choreographer team in any of the season of Jhalak has been this consistent  and dominating like Sushant and shampa

i won't be exaggerating if i say Shampa is far better than some of the overhyped choreographers of bollowood...

wishing Sushant  a speedy recovery so that he can perform next week... i hope he doesn't quit..

Edited by krait - 13 years ago
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is just amazingly perfect. i have never seen anyone as good as her. at this age she is soooo good, seems like she has a bright future ahead. wishing her all the best and hopefully we'll get to see more of her dances in bollywood.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shampa looks so HOT when she dances! Watching her dance makes ME feel this way ... so I can only imagine how all the guys feel watching her shake a leg on stage! Her choreography is also brilliant. It is very apparent that she has a heavy influence of Terrence Lewis' style of choreography in her dancing. And we all know that man is heavenly ...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Rashmi said it best when she was on....Shampa mata ki jai

this girl is simply fabulous...she has a very bright future ahead of her....rock on Shampa🥳

Finally some positivity in this forum