Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 92)

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

idea
 consistant they call yana-sal so maybe that title to them
winner= sushant
yesssssssssss....dis wuld b awesummmmBig smile Clap who wnts consitent performer wen the BIG trphy is derLOL let salyana or chang keep it.....we dunt mind Wink

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mahi-upset-with-Sushants-comeback-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7562034.cms

Looks like Mahi's true colors are finally showing. It still surprises me how Mahi doesn't end up in the danger zone, I know she has a fan following but compared to the other contestants she is the weakest.

I am so happy Sushant is back and I expected Shampa would go easy on the dance steps considering Sushant's injury. It is a smart move not to overdoit especially with the finale coming up. I am also glad to read Sushant will get another perfect score, these two are just on a roll!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_KaBhiTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Sushampa Another perfect score just proves that hardwork dedication would bear rich fruits. The lines in one of the article 
"Also Sushant Singh Rajput came back on the show with such vengeance that he gave a power packed performance on the theme of the week which was World Tour dances as per different countries. And continuing his track record for the perfect score, Sushant scored a full 30 marks once again."
 Shows why Sush is the best amazing guy !!!!
Yup sushant deserved that perfect score. Well I think Mona asked Mahi about this I beleive according to the article and she showed her dis pleasure with Sushant come back. I think judges did not give a damn about it .Thumbs Up
Well with all the antics Mahi has done against Sushita with her mimicry and stuff I would suggest her to zip her mouth and show her stuff in the dance floor.I believe instead of showing her talent in dance she is doing other unwanted things and making mockery of people . So I would suggest her to focus on her dance if she wants to stay back next week coz now sush would be relentless. He will win it for his mom and his love. Sorry to be rude but I think Mahi needs to shut the hell up and perfom as better dancers than her Ragz and Anki have got eliminated before her. so she has got many reprieves and I dont think its good for her to open her mouth.
As per as Mr Dude Salman all I would say instead of showing ur tantrums in FB why dont you come up with ur stuff in the dance floor. When Yana does not have props with Sush return whats ur props. Salman always looks to steal the lime light from Yana.He wants it more than Yana. I had high respect for him but seems he is totally a jerk what a looser. I would suggest him to buckle up and concentrate on dancing . Well Sush is so good that even choreographers like Salman are afraid of their chances  and of course Shampa maata ki jai ho. I think Sush owes a lot to Shampa for her amazing talent and I think he would want to win for all the three :his mom,his love and his Guru Shampa.
Sushampa ki jai hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapAsYa_KaBhiCuteCherryshootingstar27suancoolpratzTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I am disappointed with both Salman and Mahi, especially with the latest article speaking of their displeasure that Sushant is back. He was out with an injury just like Salman was shortly before his elimination, out of all people he should understand Sushant but instead he's mad. Then there is Mahi, who should spend less time mocking and bashing Sushant and put more focus and energy into her performances.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarsuanTanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

idea
winner= sushant

priya i want both consistent and the trophy to go to Sushant cuz he DESERVES both of them Big smileand if one then obviously i would choose the trophyWink but want the consistent performer to go to Chang cuz he deserves more than yanaBig smile. i don't want yana and especially salman to win any awards at all.Dead

but i am really scared that sony might play games and not make sushant the winner of season 4Sleepy 

Edited by CuteCherry - 24 February 2011 at 8:28pm

suanTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

idea
winner= sushant

priya i want both consistent and the trophy to go to Sushant cuz he DESERVES both of them Big smileand if one then obviously i would choose the trophyWink but want the consistent performer to go to Chang cuz he deserves more than yanaBig smile. i don't yana and especially salman to win any awards at all.Dead

but i am really scared that sony might play games and not make sushant the winner of season 4Sleepy 
Me to same.. want both for SuShamp for the hard work and dedication they have put in without even bothering for the negative publicity which Sushant was getting unnecessarily..
Also I dont think Yana and Salman were consistent.. Their initial performances may be good or appreciated by judges but after wild card entry their performances were not that good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
tht wont happen cherry never has an i dont think it will
nd yh me too salya arent conistent but judges call them this so i expect this to happen but defo want sush to get it otherwise it porves favouritism point anki made

nikhilsahaiTanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

tht wont happen cherry never has an i dont think it will
nd yh me too salya arent conistent but judges call them this so i expect this to happen but defo want sush to get it otherwise it porves favouritism point anki made

haha true every point that ankita stated was the BITTER TRUTH which some contestant's fans thought of is as an attack to their favs and now their own favs are showing their true self. LOLone can't hide their true selves for long time. at least ankita has the guts to come out open in NATIONAL T.V. unlike some sore losers/hyprocitesDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Go to top