Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

dont worry Bhavni yaar and all our folks who has props casting votes  will cast vote on all ur behalft too yaaro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am giving short breaks of half hour after evrery 50 votes ahhhh hard to manage with my work and votes  its a long day casing votes but who cares I am determined to vote for our Sush as much as possible till the last moment. Our sush deserves it, anything for our Sush๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Gotta love Sushant, he's still not 100% but that doesn't stop him from giving his all. Like always he puts his heart and soul into his performance and it shows, loved his performance tonight and I hope he is safe next week. I really want to see Sushant win this competition! Wish I could vote
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JDJ Blog

Sushant Singh Rajput says:
When Yana and I were asked to perform in the face off, I was not worried. Not because of over-confidence or any such thing. Just that Champa and I always try to give out best and when they decided not to eliminate anyone I was relieved and happy for Yana and Salman too as they are fabulous dancers. Hopefully we will have a great finale and the best dancer will be the winner of the show.

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant is just a great guyโญ๏ธ
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks jai...

sushant deserves to win but I dont trust Sony........mahi should have gone way back...ragini was better dancer...guess mahi has larger fanbase?...
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

JDJ Blog

Sushant Singh Rajput says:

<font color="#000000">When Yana and I were asked to perform in the face off, I was not worried. Not because of over-confidence or any such thing. Just that Champa and I always try to give out best and when they decided not to eliminate anyone I was relieved and happy for Yana and Salman too as they are fabulous dancers. Hopefully we will have a great finale and the best dancer will be the winner of the show.</font>

Sushant is just like that!
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saw some super real cute pics of bonding between the remaining contestants on FB, Shampa's account. I can't post those pics...... but, would suggest people to definitely take a look. 

I was so happy to see evryone - Sushant, Chang, Shampa, Marischa, Yana and Savio .... its so good to see Sushant smiling and making such adorable faces..... loved them.... ๐Ÿ˜›
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok i am little late but oh well.so the performance turned out to be very good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ after the little promo they showed of Sushant, i thought he performed with lots of extra energy if i can put it that way( which is all stupid sony's fault) but it just turned out to be a GREAT fun filled performance. Sushant's energy level was just right and even with his back pain he danced with so much energy so hatts of for that๐Ÿ‘. i loved his performance and i totally agree with the score he got.

both Sushant and shampa were in their character and were enjoying every moment of it. it seemed like they were having so much fun while performing dhoom tana song. looking at their energy level, it made me wanna dance too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ and i totally agree with what malaika said looking at Sushant everyone will get insecure about his energy level. where does this guy get so much of energy to dance like that. i think he drinks red bull(energy drink) before he goes to the stage.๐Ÿ˜†

let me say wohoooooooooooo for getting performance of the day once again๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

and totally loved his answer when mona asked him what was bad ankita's elimination or his back pain.kudos for sushant for giving a great answer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

also next week is just going to be awesome cuz Sushant is a great dancer so whatever form he does he is going to ROCK in his solo performance for sure. 

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarletthara

Saw some super real cute pics of bonding between the remaining contestants on FB, Shampa's account. I can't post those pics...... but, would suggest people to definitely take a look. 

I was so happy to see evryone - Sushant, Chang, Shampa, Marischa, Yana and Savio .... its so good to see Sushant smiling and making such adorable faces..... loved them.... ๐Ÿ˜›

i saw it. aww sushant, shampa, chang, marischa and others seems to have so much fun in the jhalak house. it's great to see the four bonding so well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ seems like sushant shampa chang and marischa are good friends.๐Ÿ˜ƒi just  love their off-screen pics together, laughing and making adorable faces and just having fun with no stress๐Ÿ˜Š
i am eagerly waiting for thursday's results. but i am nervous and dont want sushant and yana in the face-off. its high time mahi comes in the face-off and truly fights for her spot.. 

but cant wait anymore... i wonder what sushant has up his sleeve for his solo performance.. i want to know...