Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 80)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

you can love ankita you can hate ankita but you can't ignore ankita <3

For sure .The jhalak forum has become  an Ankita discussion forum ....I was angry first but now I am finding all this  very amusing ...
Yes Di till yesterday even I was feeling the same.. But now feel they cant ignore Ankita..

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simone2005

Hello everyone.  I am a long time reader first time poster.  All i wanted to say was, couple of weeks ago Sushant was attacked and this week it's Ankita.  Jhalak is nothing without them, good controveries, bad controversies they are getting people watching Jhalak.  They put Ankita on yesterdays epidose too spice it up as there is nothing left and it will only be good if Sushant returns and when the finale occurs.  I'm pretty sure Ankita and Krushna will be at the finale.  This is all garbage. It's obvious her video was edited and none of the other contestants really seemed to care.  I wouldn't be surprised is Ankita is show in the audience rooting for Sushant in the last few episodes.  Like what's the big deal, people who don't like are indirectly making her more famous.  And this latest TOI article, like when does Ankita have time to throw tantrums, is anyone even there when she is rehearsing.   The reporter had false stories on bollywood people as well, so I don't think she has much credibilty. I don't know if anyone noticed, but when Ankita was being eliminated it was Yana and Salman giving her support, it did not look like they had tense relationship, even after Ankitas faceoff performance she was shown laughing with Yana and Salman but they edited out the last part of the interaction. I will remain an Ankita and Sushant fan.
Hey Simone welcome to the forum. Nice to read your post.. Yes we all will support Ankita and Sushant no matter what media says.. They all want to spice up their stories using Sushita
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Yeyyyyyyy I am so happy Sushant is back.. Yes Sushant sab ki band bajao..
Ab tho banta hai LOL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I am so disappointed with Jhalak right now, they were wrong to think this would make more people tune in because all I want to do is tune out of the show. I am disappointed with Sony after reading what Krishna had to say and now seeing what they've done to Ankita, no doubt that Ankita is outspoken and was upset about her elimination but there was no need for Jhalak to show her interview after her elimination. Jhalak has never done this before yet purposely did so with Ankita and got everyone to give their two cents on what Ankita said, there was nothing to gain from it. It was a disappointing move by Jhalak and I see them in a bad light now, not Ankita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLuvSSeversuan

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

I'm very happy..Sush is fine....Thumbs Up very happy to hear that..God heard us..
Thanks god..

.So he will continue JDJ...Is he that ok...to continue..Question I'm as you all happy..but I want to make sure if he is really ok...to continue..Jhalk..

if you have link before Monday..this will help me..not to be so nervous..
Thanks in Advance......

So if he is really..ok..So I wish him...To win this Jhalak..proudly..for himThumbs Up cause hard worker always win....for his mother.Thumbs Up..for his love.Heart..What anki said..he will Band Bajao..I think i miss something in these two words..Oh I know you'll understand me..

Hope everything will be all right..for our Sushant...

Lastly.....for Anki..saw the article..What a rubbish article..First Sushant and now Anki..What going on..Its her life ..if if if she has an ex...what the problem.its her passed .Now she is with Sushant..that what  I know  with a marvellous proporsal from him..and she said a big YES...SO.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsuan

aarti23 Senior Member
aarti23
aarti23

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
shampa fb update
hello all...thanks to ur prayers sushant is feeling okay enough to dance the coming week...thank u for all d prayers,support and love...
ClapSmileClapSmileClapThumbs Up
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
So glad Sushant will be ok to dance next week, all the best Sushant and Shampa! I am sure they will surpass what is expected of them, they always do.

nikhilsahai

latikavs Newbie
latikavs
latikavs

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
but can somebody tell me wich interview of ankita are you talkin about????
I am a huuuugee ankita fan.......
dese things simply hurt....
can somebody pleez post d link of d so calld interview??

nikhilsahai

Go to top