Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 63)

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Wht did anki say??Confused

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
we all love ankita and as fans know that she speaks from the heart..and not behind anyones back..

some people will take her comments in a bad way..

she is a celeb and I personally feel that she does need to be diplomatic when giving these interviews..

I remember sushants interview after ZND..he was not happy with the way mukti got all the scores but the way he phrased his views was extremely clever..Wink

Sony will do anything for TRPs..they dont care that these interviews can show these celebs in a bad light..

maybe this is the interview that those haters were talking about on JDJ forum re the 'aunty'?..
when they mentioned that ankita did not take her elimination in sporting way??..

anyway..all the best to sushant and ankita..do hope that sushant is well now..and can take part in the show..I want him to WIN..

and I do hope that Ankita learns from this experience..tact and diplomacy is a MUST in showbiz..

mahi is in the bottom again..but votes will prob help her..(again)...looks like faceoff between sushant and yana???........AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hi eveyone.........

I join you..@Vishwap and @Jai...Smile...you tell all what I am thinking..what to say now....Anki..is someone..who is frank and honest by nature...It can be at her advantage or not ..like here...with sony...but..she will never smile to someone and talk on back.Yana has understand that..and take it sportively...She say what..she is in her mind.and will tell straightly her opinion.She can't hide the truth..and talk with heart....She has a very strong character.....and this she can't change that...and I also don't want Anki  change that...otherwise it will not be Anki...She has this great chance to have this power to talk...when there is something to say..She know what she is..simple, honest, frank..somes who don't like frank people..

All she can do.contol that..to be more a lilbit more careful..with media.as she is a celebrity....cause they can easily..destroy someone...so be more more and more careful in future..I know Sush will help her on that...cause..he is more diplomate..and quiet in nature..He has a character to think before talking.....With the two match together...that why they are a complete couple and its very good for them..

What happen here for me..is that...Anki...was just eliminated...Sony want an interviews which she can't refuse...Eliminated..angry..about what happen..Sush..was not well....She is out...where some who don't deserve are still here....all that make a big packet..which are waiting to come out....Its was not the right moment to make an interviews..by the way .why.she was the only one when eliminated to make interviews..I don't see anybody..else..Sony know what they are doing...at that time her thought..was not what she must say to media..

I'm really sad for her.but she is also a strong girl ..what she said in Jhalak when she talk. before going was very well said....she could say the same thing...But as I said..This girl is Ankita..frank and honest..

I can't blame her for that..she is a great girl..i like her for what she is..

Edited by Thanee - 23 February 2011 at 5:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankararchanamanavsuanTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

My two cents on the issue:::::

Anki was pretty frustrated and that is quite normal. Anyone would be after being eliminated. I wouldn't call her behavior today as 'attitude'. 

But she behaved quite stupidly, I think. Why did she go and blurt it out in this manner? Yes- many things which she said were true- but many times its not WHAT you say, but the WAY in which you say that matters. Same happened with Anki. If she had said the same things in a diplomatic manner, it would have not looked rude at all, rather it would have come across as thoughtprovoking to the audience- cos what she said had an element of truth- Yana-Salman were selected cos of their previous performances, and Mahi was way below in scores. 

Media needs to be handled with tact. She should have weighed her words before speaking.

This brings me to one more aspect- why did Sony not show such AV's of any other performers??? Plus I felt they were trying to spice it all up, by that bad background music in the background and the shocked reactions. All the judges on the other hand, were laughing.

The judges were pretty understanding, that was good. Yana too tried to diffuse the matter- good girl.

Now I hope the judges do not make things difficult for Sushant if/when he comes back next week. Fingers crossed.

The judges were laughing ?! ConfusedI thought (going by the comments here ..) the judges , especially remo , were upset with her?

Well I havent seen the AV yet (thats why i didnt comment about it in the jdj forum) , actually I skipped the entire episode..
Call me superstitious or whatever , but i have decided not to watch the show from now on .. not even the finale.. even if sushant comes back..

Ankita has put sushant in a bit of a tight spot , with her band bajao comment ...
Sushant is going to have an uncomfortable time in the hawa mahal if he comes back ..
Well , he has to face quite a bit of music once he comes back .. mona is going to ask him about the AV , and I dont know if remo is going to interact with him in the same way..

Now i am seriously worried .. who are the judges going to choose between sushant and yana in the face off (assuming it is the two of them) ?
Gosh .. sushant and ankita make quite a pair dont they ? LOL  ..
I know anki shouldnt have brought in the judges ... and reg. yana and mahi-(what she said was true , but , hell , sometimes you have to suger coat stuff , there is a time for being blunt , and well... thats the point here .. bad timing !!) she could have made her point by phrasing it differently ( lol .... she should learn from sushant , he is extremely careful with his words..) .. but seriously .. after the initial "HUH ?!" after reading about the AV .. i just feel like laughing ...LOL ...

Geez.. I wonder what kind of conversation sushant and ankita had about the AV later ? LOL

Ok ..Ankita shouldnt have said that about judges fav and all... but dont ask me why -
. but now i just find the whole incident funny .... ROFL  ANKITAAA !!!

Edited by lunza - 23 February 2011 at 5:57am
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ankita is genuine person..yeah she shouldn't have phrased stuff like that but atleast she wasnt cooking up fake stories out of nowhere, what she said was actually what many had in their minds only the way she phrased it, the moment the AV was taken and the way it was shown was incorrect. about remo he has trained salman in DID so maybe he got offended because of that? 

on the other hand nobody is perfect...but what makes me admire her the most is her no-nonsense attitude, her confidence and most importantly she's so down to earth even being this hugely popular.. Shes not plastic nor is she a show off, she's so talented and stunning!...shes a beautiful person both outside AND inside and has a beautiful heart

lunzasuan

moreish Newbie
moreish
moreish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
whatever ankita said waz out of anger.............she should hav checked her words carefully atleast in such a manner dat would not hav hurt d judges.
BUT THE MAIN CULPRIT OUT HERE IS SONY. THEY ARE DOING IT JUS TO CREATE A BAD IMAGE OF ANKITA INFRONT OF THE AUDIENCE SO THAT THIS CAN AFFECT THE TOTAL VIEWERSHIP OF PAVITRA RISHTA AND HENCE SONY CAN ACQUIRE THE 9 PM SLOT WHICH IS ENTIRELY DOMINATED BY PR.
Sony jus couldn't digest the success of PR. Even kaun banega crorepati(with amitabh bachan) couldn't affect its success. This has become a great worry for sony. They knw dat the trps of jhalak are majorly due to madhuri, sushant and ankita because all dere reality shows which comes in dis slot are a huge flop. 
Had this been not the case then why didn't sony show the entire elimination of Krushna where his girlfriend went onto the stage and blamed everyone from the judges to the producers for krushna's elimination. They didn't do it because krushna is a sony product and they jus cannot afford to lose him in comedy circus. Even ragini told of mahi's elimination after her exit but they didn't show  it because they hav no shows in the 7:30 slot. I'm sure every contestant is asked about their exit from the show but they showed only ankita's part only to butcher her image.

lunzaLovePRSoham

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Saw the video. Whew! She does not seem to have heard of  words like "diplomacy" and "media management"
She does speak out her mind and her bluntness shows.
But tell you what, after the initial "Ouch", I was smiling. I found her candour rather refreshing in a world where everyone cloaks their words with sugar and smiles. She only said on camera what others say in private.
She has made the mistake of not choosing her words carefully and hiding her feelings. Period.
She has to face the consequences .And I'm sure she will. with the same spunk !!!
And if Sushant will have to face some ribbing because of this , so be it!  I'm sure he has it in him to face such things manfully.. After all  he has chosen her for himself!
Dont worry folks. Im sure everything will be fine!

ANd I love her the way she is !

I agree ... she is tactless to the point of being stupid ... it probably wouldnt have struck her that they would be airing the AV .. and done a lot of editing and give "special effects" like "controversial background sounds " and zooming in on people's reactions ... Makes the whole AV look ten times worse ..
So even if what she said was stating the obvious - i.e . mahi is in the show bcuz of votes more than her scores and that the results of face offs depend on cumulative performances of the contestants right from the beginning of the show and not the dances during the face off round -
she ends up being painted in a bad light ...

@bold , I agree with you about sushant .. If he does come back in the show .. sushant might have to face some hostile stuff .. maybe from his co contestants and maybe the judges , esp remo ( though i am not that sure about this , dont think remo is that petty .. but hell , you never know ... remo knows these two since a long time now , sushant and anki are a couple and .. um .. if remo is still miffed with anki ..uh.. well i hope it is just me worrying unnecessarily..)
Most of all I am worried sushant's votes might get affected ...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
If Remo tries to take it out on Sushant he is going to end up looking totally unfair and biased ....confirming what Ankita said about him ..So he better  not do anything of that sort ...

If Sushant comes back then the face off probably be between him and Yana and as the judges are keeping the previous  performances in mind and not the face off ones, Sushant should be picked immediately over Yana...

About Ankita , of course she acted silly and immature but Sony is the main culprit here ..They are definitely after Pr and are trying to make the main character of PR unpopular with the audience ..Star too tried when Sushant went to ZND .They were trying to pair up Sushant with Mukti to break the popular couple of Manav and Archana and the magic that surrounds them ...Now Sony is also trying to bring down the no. 1 show in India ..It is very obvious ..Cheap tactics .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 February 2011 at 6:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapnikhilsahaiJaishankar-SushitaLover-LovePRSoham

Go to top