Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 25)

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Originally posted by star_wars

Thanks Piya, I really was curious about her so called attitude. 

Sending you a PM.

omg !! Shocked m mad Dead now I want anyone to win but that creep even Mahi will do

why piya what happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Anki took the elimination really sportingly..and one could see Sushant's pain too...I ws quite appreciating Mads at the time when she forced him to listen to her....sternly and then putting in saying tht she would personally feel bad if he quits...I love her and will love her ....and Sushant you will come back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessstar_warssuanlunzagaurimisha

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
So Anki made everyone cry? Aww girl I love you! It was a pleasure watching u. Will miss ur perfomances in jdj. Hug

How was the judges' reaction to Sushi's request?

And what happened to that thread in jdj forum? its nowhere to be seen :-/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessstar_warslunzagaurimisha

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Anki took the elimination really sportingly..and one could see Sushant's pain too...I ws quite appreciating Mads at the time when she forced him to listen to her....sternly and then putting in saying tht she would personally feel bad if he quits...I love her and will love her ....and Sushant you will come back

Look at the brighter side, Shushant, formidable even before, would now become unassailable on both fronts .Big smile .....by the way, was the man in love was ruing his inadvertent hindrance in rise of his Lady!Wink- just teasingLOL... Now WIN for both of you and claim the trophy. Wish you all the best.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunzagaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Good God its war in JDJ people dont want to leave that topic True faces of some fanatics Mods need to close it 85 pages of non stop nonsense from the zombies and that person Rapier she needs to get a life she is totally lost it and others too total zombies.Now I want sush to come back and win so that these zombies go and rest in peace!!!
Seriously Jai.. Even I was going through that. Felt so bad.. They are doing it just to get some entertaiment.. Seriously they need to get a life.. JDJ Forum is the worst forum coz of such people.. I dont know what are mods doing.. But one thing our PR people are giving real fight with full proofs.. Also I should appreciate the person who opened that thread.. Gosh she has put the screenshots of these peoples conversation ClapClapClap..
That --Rachna-- who created Sushant's AT was aware of all this but still supporting her friend.. What type of friendship is this Angry

hello guys...can someone tell me whts goin on?looks like some war btwn sushita fans n othrs.

Karen,piyu?
I missed out on a fightCryLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! HugHugHugHug

How are you??

About today episode I just wanna say I love,respect  Sushant and Ankita more. And ofcourse Shampa.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessstar_warssuanlunzagaurimisha

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ankita always seems the least ambitious gal type 2 me. N i remember one of her interview where sha said she just takes life as it comes 2 her n believe that watever happens 2 her happens 4 the best so it just confirmed my thought about her. She is a crystal clear girl, very transparent with no hidden agenda. Some ppl find it hard 2 digest her bindaas attitude n tend 2 misjudge her. I think with time she'll learn how 2 "behave" according 2 the norms of the environment she is evolving. She is quite blunt too n sometimes this bugs the media thus explaining their dragging of her down. I think Sushant is the best/ideal teacher 2 her.
As 4 JDJ, she has proved herself n we all know wat a gracious dancer she is. 2 b honest i'm quite happy she is out n is now tension free n take care of herself. Even she seems 2 have accepted it sportingly. After her elimination she just posted on her FB a/c - "got eliminated guys" without any fuss or disappointment. Anki is a classy girl n has proved it many times. Wish her best of luck n success all the way in her life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessshootingstar27star_warssuanlunza..Sonii..gaurimisha

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by piya_10

Originally posted by star_wars

Thanks Piya, I really was curious about her so called attitude. 

Sending you a PM.

omg !! Shocked m mad Dead now I want anyone to win but that creep even Mahi will do

why piya what happened?

karen , send me the PM na .. plz .. mujhe bhi jaanna hai Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaistar_warsgaurimisha

Go to top