Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 22)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Good God its war in JDJ people dont want to leave that topic True faces of some fanatics Mods need to close it 85 pages of non stop nonsense from the zombies and that person Rapier she needs to get a life she is totally lost it and others too total zombies.Now I want sush to come back and win so that these zombies go and rest in peace!!!
Seriously Jai.. Even I was going through that. Felt so bad.. They are doing it just to get some entertaiment.. Seriously they need to get a life.. JDJ Forum is the worst forum coz of such people.. I dont know what are mods doing.. But one thing our PR people are giving real fight with full proofs.. Also I should appreciate the person who opened that thread.. Gosh she has put the screenshots of these peoples conversation ClapClapClap..
That --Rachna-- who created Sushant's AT was aware of all this but still supporting her friend.. What type of friendship is this Angry

Edited by ArManFan1 - 20 February 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankargaurimisha

ninny Groupbie
ninny
ninny

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hello!!Smile can i also join your conversation? I'm new to this forum,actually i joined it an year ago but never posted anything.

LovePRSohamgaurimisha

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
S please Ninny go ahead yaar !!! And welcome to the PR/Sushita forum!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Good God its war in JDJ people dont want to leave that topic True faces of some fanatics Mods need to close it 85 pages of non stop nonsense from the zombies and that person Rapier she needs to get a life she is totally lost it and others too total zombies.Now I want sush to come back and win so that these zombies go and rest in peace!!!
Seriously Jai.. Even I was going through that. Felt so bad.. They are doing it just to get some entertaiment.. Seriously they need to get a life.. JDJ Forum is the worst forum coz of such people.. I dont know what are mods doing.. But one thing our PR people are giving real fight with full proofs.. Also I should appreciate the person who opened that thread.. Gosh she has put the screenshots of these peoples conversation ClapClapClap..
That --Rachna-- who created Sushant's AT was aware of all this but still supporting her friend.. What type of friendship is this Angry

Angryrachna itzzz crack frndshipAngry

gaurimisha

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninny

hello!!Smile can i also join your conversation? I'm new to this forum,actually i joined it an year ago but never posted anything.

hi...welcum to pr forumSmile

gaurimisha

ninny Groupbie
ninny
ninny

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hey i read that article stating about sushant and ankita bashers.I really felt bad for poor ankita.Unhappy anyways i'm eagerly waiting for today's jdj episode,I hope sushant dosen't quit.

nikhilsahaigaurimisha

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
priya n star wars.....watever hpnd to tht post???Shocked i jus wkup now.....Embarrassed i dunt seem to find tht post only anywer.....who removed it????huffffAngry wernt the mods only supsd to "close" topics.....!!1 is it been deleted???
n ummm.....hw do u knw if u hve gt a warning level???coz i hve bashed ppl til lst nyteLOLwana knw watever hapnd finally...did tse loosers REALLY go on n on aftr all tht????Sleepy

gaurimisha

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
New Article

Ankita ousted from JDJ!!
[17 Feb 2011]

Anita Lokhande alias Archana of popular television serial 'Pavitra Rishta', who was taking part in dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', has been ousted by the judges as she scored minimum points.

But Anita's competitor and fellow participant Yana Gupta, who was also in the danger zone, managed to survive the elimination round with her excellent dancing skill.         

However Ankita Lokhande was happy for her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput. As she says, 'I am not disappointed. Jhalak... was an experience. I got to learn a lot from Madhuri Dixit, and I consider myself most fortunate for that. I was very happy to get a second chance, when I re-entered the show as a wild card entrant. Also, Sushant is still around. I'm sure he's going to win. So there's really no reason to be disappointed.'

-- k k rai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiJaishankar-SushitaLover-..Sonii..Nisha_90Piyatrixgaurimisha

Go to top