Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 (Page 109)

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No he doesn't like it .I bet he told Anki off for letting  their little secret out ...
ya  di  i  think  he  didnt  comfortable......Confused

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by bhavni88

Just now I saw the performance ..this is Sushant's best performance for me in Jhalak ..The way he mixed the martial arts was fantastic ...

Shampa , great as ever ....

The face off round ...there was no comparison ...Sushant was many tiems better in the face off..Even the way the judges were like ' Oh its a tight one ' seemed very fake to me .They had already made up their minds that Yana would be saved no matter what ....
Ankits was absolutely right ...

Mahi......Angry

yes..I also think using vito power was already agreed..they knew sushant would be faceoff..and mahi always has more votes..the way the judges were saying they need more time..that looked completely fake..

sony needs sushant in finals for TRPs..thats why his performance is at end of show with long ad breaks..
Yes Tanya Di and Bahvni even I felt the same.. Sushants performance in the face off was much much better than Yana's.. Judges knew this would be the situation.. It looked so fake when they said they are confused...

Same thing happened last week also.. Anki's performance was way beyond comparison with Yana.. Even then none of the judges voted her.. Angry Yes judges have their favourites and one cant ignore one of them is Yana and Salman.. So our girl was correct.. Clap
Would be happy if either Mahi or Yana is eliminated next week..
Yana and Salman were saved by judges 3 times till now according to me..

Everyone had a problem with judges since they got Ankita back in WC.. Now what should we say.. Yana and Salman got a wc entry and also a veto power.. Not fair at all.. Sushant was a clear winner yesterday in the face off..

I totally agree, Yana's performances have not been upto the mark of late. I found Ankita and Sushant to be much stronger in the face offs, I won't be surprised if Mahi or Yana get eliminated next week. I am hoping it will be Mahi because I find her to be the weakest, also I got annoyed when she said she should be in the final when you look at her performances compared to Yana, Chang and Sushant there is no contest as to who is the weakest. I haven't seen Mahi improve much so yes she should be eliminated.

Poor Sushant, he is constantly being teased since Ankita called him Gugu on national television. I don't think Sushant is comfortable at all with that but he is trying to be a good sport about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

No he doesn't like it .I bet he told Anki off for letting  their little secret out ...
Yes even I have feel the same... He is just trying to be calm now.. He still does not like anyone calling him by that name
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
havent watched the perf ...
How was it ? I mean was it a well deserved 30?
How were the other contestant's reactions when he came back and got 30?
Any unpleasant moments on the show ? I mean , was he questioned about the AV ? About him missing out last week ? Was he happy thoroughout the show ? In the promos he looked all serious ?
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
And march 8th is wednesday right ? Is it live?
So we will again have an article this thursday ?

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

havent watched the perf ...
How was it ? I mean was it a well deserved 30?
How were the other contestant's reactions when he came back and got 30?
Any unpleasant moments on the show ? I mean , was he questioned about the AV ? About him missing out last week ? Was he happy thoroughout the show ? In the promos he looked all serious ?
Lunza his performance was just wowest, awesomest one as usual.. They had Martial Arts as well and performed well by our Sushi.. Well Choreographed as usual no doubts.. A well deserved 30..

Best scene was Mona asked Madhuri to dance with Sushi and he gave a hug to Mona for that LOL
Aw he was so shy dancing with Madhuri that he stopped dancing and hugged her.. Embarrassed

And And And Madhuri gave a flying kiss while giving marks ( I thought it was the best one ) Embarrassed

Yes Sumit asked about Anki's AV but he only said Anki wants you to win and he replied saying I want to win Ankita ke Dil ke Liye (LOL I think he was supposed to say Khushi ke liye)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagaurimisha

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

And march 8th is wednesday right ? Is it live?
So we will again have an article this thursday ?

Lunza they did not say anything about that.. Yes we have to wait for the article on thursday..

lunzagaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Yes even I have feel the same... He is just trying to be calm now.. He still does not like anyone calling him by that name

They should stop teasing Sushant now, Ankita was caught up in the moment when she told Sushant she loved him too and I think they are going too far by continually teasing him about it. It was fine at the start but they are pushing it now.

nikhilsahaigaurimisha

Go to top