Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Is dutta hiding marriage facts from seema? (Page 2)

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think one of the reasons may be that Seema is so unimportant to him now that he doesnt think he needs to explain himself to her. What Seema may or may not want does not matter to him as she is not a part of his life anymore. She is no longer able to haunt him as Naku has healed his heart and erased all the hurts of his past at the hands of Seem and Sups. If she thinks that she can come back into his life and continue their love story as if nothing has happened, then she is in for a very big shock!  Her assumptions are not Dutta's concern, for she is not his concern. The only thing he desires is to be back together with Naku, his beloved wife and soulmate.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmneets_ltlMelodiousDreamsivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xkhushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Aparna, I think the clinching factor here is that he is blind...that changed a lot of things...Dutta's anger and the hatred which should have been present were meted out with a distraction...imagine if you are blind...homeless, helpless, penniless, physically suffering with headaches and dizziness at every moment...someone you hated before is now lying down in forgiveness, apologizing for everything they have done, showing their repentance and literally begging that you let them care for you in such a state...do you accept or do you decline? When you have no other choice? When they're not ready to let you go and you yourself have no light to illuminate any possible path that can be taken while enemies encircle you? He had to let go of that anger...and he had to admit and therefore show gratitude and decency too because Seema saved his life, and for Dutta, someone saving another person's life is HUGE and we have been witness to that before. So I think the situation and progressive time mellowed him down...because he didn't have many other choices to select from...his handicap made it like this.

So I'm happy with the way the Seema thing has gone over...and I think he has told her enough times too that there can be nothing between them now...if Seema continues to say such things, he probably thinks that he has personally set the record straight to her, and if she is helping him, it must now be out of pure intentions and not for the other ulterior motive.

I remember how we had all expected, predicted and speculated this Seema/redemption track to be entirely different...but this and many other things panned out differently, yet still very understandably as things progressed (:

In bold: Exactly. Somehow this disability has also helped him snap out of the annoyance he had brewed up inside him regarding Naku. Maybe a little off topic, but members have been sort of disappointed that Dutta was shown to quickly realise Naku's worth. Like you have said, a person who is blind is helpeless and so forth. But most importantly, that person begins to rely on their imagination, pictures and past events to help them through. Now what I'm going to say probably requires a new thread but I just want to get it out. Dutta has been shrouded in darkness. For someone who loses their eyesight, the ability to picture moments in their head becomes more important. Dutta always loved Naku there was no doubt about that. But his blindness has somewhat helped him treasure Naku's value even more. To have that fear of not seeing someone again, be it his mother, sister or wife, is disturbing. This is something I'd just like to say, because it's been on my mind. The first thing Dutta said to Naku that was meaningful, was 'you said you would come if I called you, ive been calling you. could you not hear my voice?' That just puts into perspective that perhaps we didn't need a long inner turmoil act by Dutta to see him really appreciate Naku.He was just being arrogant as usual, refusing to let his guard down and just accept her. And it is the blindness which was needed to forgive Seema, which he hasn't done so verbally, but probably has in his heart. Gosh I've gone off topic I think LOL But your words Fatty are so crisp and clear, it just makes sense every time. Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25dramagoAbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosa-bharti--Azy-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
guys ukno the part where seema holds duttas hand wen they were runnig away...the look on duttas face made me think that he knows that seema has feelings for him...didnt like that part 1 bit...especially wen he didnt protest in holding her hand undefined 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ya Fatty, I get what you mean. If it was me or you or anyone else in such a situation, definitely this would be the obvious reaction. But this is Dutta yaar, DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL LOL! Jo dhokebaazon ko maaf NAHIN karta LOL! Nakku, by just hiding one truth had to go through what not, she even took a bullet for him, but still he was walking around with that infamous 'akkad' of his LOL! So its mainly due to his basic attitude and his extremely stubborn nature that I found his reaction too simple for a person like Seema Dead.

Aakhir Dutta Sriram Patil bhi insaan hi hai, especially when reduced without sight or help LOL And you know...the way you put that, how he did ALL those things to Nakku...sab 'akkad' aur zidd tod daali when she didn't back down and showed infinite patience and love...and he might not have admitted it to her face before leaving but it did, she got to and through to him in such a way that when he woke up next, all the defenses had fallen to the ground...and that just goes to actually show...that Nakku broke him out of the mould...out of the cycle of anger and denial that he always seemed to fall into...so when he reached Seema, he had already 'surrendered' to that one person who he loved immensely and whose deceit had pained the most too...in front of that forgiveness and opening of dams, Seema is of no consequences...and I think what happened with Nakku...the deceit of the face revelation...maybe it might make him rethink his stand of never forgiving traitors? Because now he has seen another perspective too...that Nakku had her reasons as well...so deceit isn't always black and white either. This is why we need the Morey comeback and closure to Nakku's issues...so that Dutta can actually learn from it too and help her through what has overshadowed her whole life...

But in Kala's case, the dhokebaaz line is soooo going to stay intact LOL And we'll get to see him going DHOKA, DHOKA, DHOKAAAAA again LOL

Aur his screaming and yelling self is toh always ready to flare up, haina? LOL That will never change LOLNuke

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoneets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaleft_forever-Azy-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

she means nothing to him at the moment, so why would he share the love of his life with her,, but i hope the cv's donot bring in a love triangle where dutta is put in to a confussion between his wife and the women he loved long time back,  hamara gadha tubelight ki tarha hai,, it fliker's before is gives u  brightness

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmmIsHeZ.x

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually since the past 2 episodes, this thought had crossed my mind as well Confused. Dutta is aware of Seema's feelings for him, and time and again she keeps saying 'nahin Dutta, main tumhe chodke kahin nahin jaaoongi'. He knows that since the time they were in kotha, she has been risking her life for him. If he wasnt aware of her feelings, its a different thing. But here, he has overheard her conversations with Chacha, and her hopes of getting back to him.

All this while since he was angry with her, he was neither interested in any kind of conversations with her, nor interested in sharing his personal life details with her. And not only that, initially he dint trust her also. But now he has mellowed down with her, and behaves well with her (except for some typical Duttaish shoutings and screamings once in a while LOL). So ya, atleast now he should have mentioned to her that he is married, or atleast keep hinting to her that he has no intention of making her a part of his life ever again, especially bcos she keeps ranting 'nahin Dutta, main tumhe chodke nahin jaaoongi!' I know he is a 'gadha' LOL, but c'mmon, he is sensible enough to understand the real reason as to why she keeps sticking by him through everything.

Not that I have any sympathies for Seema, but was just thinking about the whole thing considering Dutta's basic characteristic traits of being totally straight with all the people he deals with, like during the Supriya track, the way he kept distancing himself from Supriya and told Nakku 'main Supriya ko KISI BHI TARAH KE dhoke main nahin rakhna chahta hoon.' So thats how he has generally been - too straight!

And its weird to see that, Dutta, who hated Seema all his life for whatever she did to him, who hated her the way he has never hated anyone, is today taking her help in a lot of ways Confused (from the practice sessions, to running away from his enemies). Knowing Dutta, the last person whom he should have ever forgiven should have been Seema (considering the way he treated Nakku for hiding just one fact). I know Seema saved his life couple of times and all that, but still somehow I was expecting an even worse treatment would be metted out by him to Seema, considering that she was the one who was solely responsible for Dutta killing his soul and turning into a gangster. This is again in comparison to the way he has always treated and punished Nakku for 'cheating' him (first, when he forcefully married her, and second, after FR). So I was expecting hell of a punishment for Seema! I know the present situation of Dutta itself is such that he has no other OPTION than to depend on her, but still yaar, SEEMA Confused?!

Not that I have any complaints on the way things are turning out, but still, just a thought Tongue.

Arpita In all that you said. You forgot one thing.... Dutta has changed. He is no more the same Dutta. Nakusha's selfless love has changed him. I think he does not trust Seema much to share this part of his life with her. He is blind and all that he can is to take help from someone who has been helping him now. For the last one-year, we have been speaking of nakusha cleansing Dutta's soul his wound.

What is the final test of whether Naku has won? This is it.

Dutta can face Seema who haunted him, without having second thoughts about wanting to run away -- face Seema and return back home, to his Nakusha who healed him. To be able to be healed, he must face Seema and stand unaffected. And, he is unaffected so far. He thinks only of Nakusha and wants to meet her.

So to have closure to anything, you need to face it and see how are you going to react to it and when u doesn't feel the same hurt/emotion as before that affected you, it means you are healed. He was in Seema's house and shocked for a bit when he realized it was her. But he eventually took the sensible decision and decided to take her help now that she has selflessly helped him so far... he will be indebted to her. And happily return to Nakusha, the only women he loved. Tongue

Its Aparna Smile.

Ya regarding how Dutta was able to forgive Seema, the reason might be a combination of his current helpless situation, and his realisation that what he did to Nakku was wrong, and forgiving her for the FR after automatically realising her love, when he had to stay away from her for so long. So that would have also changed his attitude towards what Seema did to him to some extent. That is fine.

But what I'm thinking is, why is he allowing her to believe that she 'might' get him back Confused? Till recently, since he was pissed with her, she automatically got the message that he is not interested in her anymore, and will never be. But now that he has mellowed down, she is slowly developing hopes. And Dutta knows about this very well, as she keeps repeating 'Dutta, main tumhe akela chodke nahin jaaoongi!' Whatever she is doing for Dutta, the reason is clearly evident. And Dutta is sensible enough to understand that. He definitely has the sense to realise that if Seema is taking all this risk JUST for him, its because she LOVES him and HOPES to get him back. He has himself overheard Seema's conversation with Chachaji. So maybe after mellowing down, he could have made it clear to her once and for all that just because he is 'nice' to her, it doesnt mean he is interested in her anymore. He doesnt have to actually reveal any information about his personal life, or his marriage. Without that even, he can firmly make her understand that 'I am not interested in you anymore!'

I know technically he doesnt have to bother about what Seema thinks or feels, but now that he is genuinely thankful to her for saving him and protecting him to this extent (even leaving her own 'kotha' for him), maybe he could have just made this clear to her, so that she doesnt build hopes on him, or continue to stick to him JUST because she NEEDS him.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 19 February 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Appu/Fatty/Mussy,

What about the Chaskar factor? Dont you people feel that part of Dutta's attitude towards Seema besides his helplessness is also down to a strategic plan to be get to Chaskar and eventually the mastermind of the whole plan?

CVs' must have something in their mind. As to Dutta, his impersonal attitude towards Seema just does not seem to ring a bell in her mind as she is riding high on the waves of a tragic delusion that can only hurt her. I remember Shilpita raising an interesting paradox on one of my threads about the soft corner that any human being would bury somewhere deep down for their first ever love. I would even discount that in the case of Dutta. He is too much of straight-forward guy to even think along those lines especially since he has not spared a single opportunity to show his revulsion towards her.

All said and done, this "almost" mellowed and relaxed attitude did worry me as CVs will probably try to milk the counter-defence strategy with Kala eventually using Seema perhaps to further encroach on Tasha's happiness. If you recall, she has even raised the question as to why this girl (she does not know her identity yet) is helping Dutta. I, somehow, cannot trust Seema and I have a sinking feeling that she is not over and done with yet. she is sure to turn negative again.

Guess we are going to be in the dark for quite a while yet as the Cricket-induced dragfest is certainly going to impact on the flow of the story.Ouch

KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

In bold: Exactly. Somehow this disability has also helped him snap out of the annoyance he had brewed up inside him regarding Naku. Maybe a little off topic, but members have been sort of disappointed that Dutta was shown to quickly realise Naku's worth. Like you have said, a person who is blind is helpeless and so forth. But most importantly, that person begins to rely on their imagination, pictures and past events to help them through. Now what I'm going to say probably requires a new thread but I just want to get it out. Dutta has been shrouded in darkness. For someone who loses their eyesight, the ability to picture moments in their head becomes more important. Dutta always loved Naku there was no doubt about that. But his blindness has somewhat helped him treasure Naku's value even more. To have that fear of not seeing someone again, be it his mother, sister or wife, is disturbing. This is something I'd just like to say, because it's been on my mind. The first thing Dutta said to Naku that was meaningful, was 'you said you would come if I called you, ive been calling you. could you not hear my voice?' That just puts into perspective that perhaps we didn't need a long inner turmoil act by Dutta to see him really appreciate Naku.He was just being arrogant as usual, refusing to let his guard down and just accept her. And it is the blindness which was needed to forgive Seema, which he hasn't done so verbally, but probably has in his heart. Gosh I've gone off topic I think LOL But your words Fatty are so crisp and clear, it just makes sense every time. Embarrassed

Lol Neets, you just reminded me of that whole issue of Dutta forgiving Nakku in one line without any extended turmoil or elaboration...you're right, it's something that has been lost between all the tension and plot progression but peeks in here and there :P 

With due apologies to the topic starter for the tangent, I totally agree with @bold...you worded that perfectly...Dutta had already forgiven Nakku in his heart long before the accident I think...otherwise he is not one to bear someone's presence and gestures without reason...he accepted breakfast from her, squeezed her hand through pain, walked towards her when she called and let her tie a string on his wrist because it upheld her faith and belief...all of that, it showed that Dutta had already let go of what the betrayal was (the fact that she hid her face)...the 'why' of it, like he himself had asked Aai Saheb, was what ate at him and so it was this stubbornness and denial paired with that question because of which he didn't say anything verbally...and then, as you said...the accident happened...life-changing event...everything lost...and that question, plus his akkad were all nothing in front of it...because the accident left him stranded and at the point where he literally and physically realized the loss...more intensely than what the bullet with Nakku did...so there was no turmoil because the longing and yearning and their realization was so strong that it blurred those characteristics and questions and put them on the back-burner in comparison to the essence of things that really mattered...

And that's the not so good side-effect of the accident because of which I understand why some of the members weren't content with this as I'm on the same boat too...the fact that it put that question of why Nakku hid her face away into the background...and that's the reason, IMO, because of which they need to bring it back through a reprise of Morey or something connected to him...because this issue needs to be addressed to get its deserving closure...

For all the other things and elaboration on feelings, I'm sure we're going to be getting some conversations between DN very soon now that they will be together (:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top