Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN OS GALLERY...FRIEND AHEAD OF HUSBAND..Pg 67... (Page 46)

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Maha ... u ended this ff??? why???OuchCry
i dnt like this.Ouch
i hate u.Angry
are abhi to ye ff thik se suru bhi nahi hua tha...aur aapne khatam bhi kar diaCry
how dare u??Angry
bt as usual awesome update.Clap
loved it.Big smile
a perfect ending ... n also lil funny endingWink.
love mayur.Big smile
they r so adorable...love themBig smile
love mayank proposal style ... its sooo heavenly.Day Dreaming
kya dialogue mara hai boss ... wow *whistle*
bt nupur is nupur ... her non stop bak bakLOL again distract mayank...lolzROFL
love thier wedding.Embarrassed
nupur-dadi convo was grt ... lub u...lolzLOL
seekape ROFL...OMG!!! it most funniest word i ever listened...seekapeROFL
i just cnt help but laughing like hellROFL

aie bhagwaan yeh unique piece bhi tu nai mery liyei hi banaya hai ..nupur tum kab badi hugi'''..ROFLROFL

this was another dialogues.
i just cnt stop laughing.ROFL
poor nupurLOL...poor mayankLOL.
nupur was really a super unique piece.Wink
wooo...like their romantic scene...it was soo passionateEmbarrassed.
i blushed like hellBlushing
i just love ur PROMISEBig smile.
bt dnt forget ur promise.Wink
i want a BBBIIIGGG epilogueApprove.
so, waiting for epilogueSmile.
thanks for the pm. Smile

sujaa janii tht was ss not ff...sab ko yeh ff q lag raha hai...WinkSmile
but i lub u...ROFL  ROFL
yar iss ss ka ending maine aisei hi socha agar yeh ff hota tha thn i definetely continue this...Wink
i also liked proposal style a lot...buhat sochnai k baad i thought k kch differnt hona chayei...Wink
i know i have to cum up wid the loooggg epilogue otherwise mai bachoo gi nai haina...LOLLOL

love ya dear...HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks  alot guyzzz for the comments  commts and wonderful response...Hug Hug
Hugm just too honourd and really touched...SmileHug

oki now cum to the point...

Here is the second os..i have wrote it in 1hr at office...LOL

i dont know how u guyz would take it...m not tht mch satisfied wid tht but phir bhi likha tha to socha tht i should update it...SmileWink

pls have a look and leave ur precious comments...WinkHug

Dr.Maha

Edited by drmaha - 12 July 2011 at 9:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vivakvalliyahBhawna_arti.SilentOceanSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firelove.mayurartiFaria.drfizaahmedMaria...-Ayesshhaa-..DelightedHeartSilent.Dreamer

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

CONFESSION AT CART

Brown : mayank

blue: nupur

Mayank Pov:

Today is the most beautiful life day of my life.i had been waiting for tht day since ages and now today I got the chance to confess my love to my ever charming, bubbly, nautanki  nupur..Smile'

Yes m mayank Sharma who were famous in college as parhakoo and shy person but whn and how I fell in love wid  nautanki nupur I dont  know'whnevr I saw her i felt sumthg eccentric  like kch kch hota hai Wink . My heart went go often like a bullet whn i saw her in red and black sariBlushing.4 years I spent in college and every day i made a plan to let her know abt my feelings but my shyness created barrier aur mai moo daikhta rehjataUnhappy''..i don't even know tht either she also loves me or not or only I am becoming a majnoo who is madly searching for his lailaOuch''I got a job in multinational company and become busy in my life but I never forget her.every day I pray to god for letting her enter in to my life''.

Atlast god gave me the biggest surprised of my life'.nupur joined my office as assistant of mine. She herself astonished to see me and on the other hand was too mach pleased. We both become gud na very gud na na infact best friends.

Todays is nupur b'day and I finally decided to confess my love to her no matter wht she responded. But today I never let tht chance to go.oh god pls. help me'.

M: He called'.is everythg arranged as I said?

Person: yes sir'everythg is upto date..

M: good.i want everythg just perfect as it is the most important day of my life and I want to make it special''he hangup the phone''

Oh fish'.i m getting late'''agar nupur ko time se pick nai kiya tu mayank tera confession day funeral day ban jayei ga''.lol''.

Nupur's pov:

I don't understand him''now wht is he upto?kiya chal raha hai iss k demagh mai''..?how come he suddenly decided for the long drive''..?he didn't even wish me Unhappy I think he forgets my b'day '. Anyways I also wont remind him until it become 12 thn will take his class'..Cool''.ohh hoo m getting late mayank aata hi huga''but wht do I wear''.she confused looking at her wardrobe thn she pick light pink angrakhaa'with high ponytail, light makeup making  her appealing and bubbly''

At 4 pm:

M: what a romantic weather''praising'.lagta hai god also wid me today and he also want to make this day special''.thank u bhagwaan''.smile'..mayank wore black highneck wid black jeans.looked at himself last time in mirror before leaving.pls god aaj sab aachay se hujayei''.pickup car keys and left'.

She heard horn'.oh fish'.mayank aagaya''..she hurriedly wears her sandle and left''

whn I saw her my eyes became stuck I wasn't believing tht I am viewing the most beautiful sight'.how can she look so beautiful''I admired her..( I think whn u fall in love ur partner always looking like an angel, gorgeous to u and u believe tht no one can look as beautiful as ur partner do.. brain speaking( sachii''Confused'???  kiya aisa hi hota hai chahai vo banderya hi lagay''shutup  mayank u called nupur bandaryaShocked'..agar ussnai sunliya na tera piyar tu dur terai halat bander se bhi buri kerdei gi'.. LOLLOL..).. is this  love'.yes this is love''Smile'.)

N: hello mr. mayank ..she is waving in front of her eyes''

M: ohh'.yes''yes'. stumble

N: m I looking tht beautiful''..? she was abt to blush whn mayank said''.

M: excuse me''who said u r loking beautiful''.itni khush fehmi mai mat raho''.supressed his smile'.

N: wht''? Actually iss mai tumhari koi ghalti nai hai'.u r jealous of me'' proudly said'..

M: me and jealous'''plsss.mera taste itna bura nai hai k tum nautanki se jealous huga''.Tongue..

N: see''pointed finger towards him''mjhey easy maat laina'..mai agar bolnai pai aayei tu nani yaad aajayi gi'.mera mood nai hai abhi tumse behas kernai ka so m letting u go'''

M: wo '.wo ''..wo''.tum abhi bolnai pai aao gi tu itni dair se kiya moo band ker k bool rahi thei''..smile..ROFL''..

N: mayank ''glared look'..

M: aacha accha ''.jagda nai kertai 'itna haseen mausam hai''lets go'''

Both are avoiding eachother as nupur was enjoying the weather outside the window and mayank was lost in his thoughts''.how would I confess in front of her'''? Yeh tu mjhey maar hi dalai gi'..uff mayank kis nai kaha tha piyar k chaker mai pans'.aur piyar kerna hi that u yahi ladki mili thei aur sab kiya  maar gayei thei'''.blaming himself inverdly''.

N: mayank daikhoo kitna piyara mausam huraha hai''.she was jumping in the car'..

M: haa.aur ooper se ye traffic''annoying''..

They were passing from the hillside way whn mayank car started to tremble'.both are literally vibrating inside the car'''abruptly car stopped'.

M: fish'..aab issei kiya hua hai'..?

N: mayank how ir responsible u r''..? aanay k pehlay car check nai kersaktai thei aab hum yaha itni dur hai''kaisey jayei gai'''..she start blabbering''..

M: shut up nupur'''mjhey check tu kernai doo''.Angry''..

He tried his best to start the car but no result''..

M: nupur hmay car yahi chorni pary gi''.

N: wht..? aab kiya huga'..?

M:  kch nai lift laitai hai  kisi se'''..

Both are walking at the side hill whn nupur saw na icecream''.she shouted'''icecream'..mayank I want icecream''.pls pls'''..

M: aacha aacha'chaloo''they having a icecream but maynak was getting tensed as time passes''.

M: aab kiya huga'..? mera surprise''..Unhappy.aei bhagwaan pls'..kch tu ker''..

They tried their best but didn't get any lift'''it 6 pm''nupur was tired''

N: mayank m getting hungry'''Unhappy''..

M: uff.yeh agar iss tarah khatai rahi tu merai pas tu paise hi khatam hujayei gai .phir mjhey dishwashing kerni paryi gi'..Cry (nai nai mayank teri izzat ka sawal hai...)'''nupur thora w8 kerloo kisi restaurant mai ja k khayei gai.pata nai yaha raastai se kaise cheezai milti hu'''

N: mai nai jantii'.mjhey khani hai''.Angry'

M: mayank k bachay aur piyar k chaker k pans''.they both having a chart'..and nupur demanding increases now she want pani puri'''LOLLOL

N: mayank pani puri ek plate''pls''..after giving order get busy in chart''.

M: got hell anger''kitna khao gi''subah se brkfast nai kiya tha kia''.? Mooti hujao gii''.mai nai  lai raha pani puri''.ROFL''.ur stomach ig going to burst...  ROFL ROFL...

N: ohh hello''mai apnay liyei kha rahai hu tumharay liyei nai''mai hugi moti tum tum nai.tumhay kiya fikar hai'and by thw way y u r so conscius abt my stomachAngry LOL''ignoring her completely''..

M: abhi tu start hai mayank beta piyar ki izhar kiya nai hai tu yeh haal jab karey ga tu road pai aajayei ga''lagta hai over time bhi kerna paray ga'''ROFL

N: Meanwhile nupur saw a cart..she scream''..rukoo rukoo'''and sat on the cart''.

M: wht u doing''? R u mad''..neechai utroo''.

N: mayank yaha pai koi lift nai daiga'..iss mai chaltai hai nai tu yahi raat guzarni paray gi'''

M: I wont go in this''..stern tone'''

N: theik hai tu mohi rm going.bye''.she picked up another icecream ...

M: uff'..kiy akaroo'.okii fine'.me also cuming''..as soon as he get on to the cart rain started''.

N: wow'..mayank kitna maza aara haina by god'''.yeh Mumbai ki cart tu badai mazai ki hai'''grin

M: mayank was nowhere but he was crying badly in his mind''.mayank bool dai'jo huga daikha jayei ga''aaj ka din hi kharab hai''..atleast tujhey sakoon tu mil jayei ga na k tunai confess kiya tha''..haa yeh thei khai...

Nupur!!

N: haa bolo'..

M: I '.i..stammering''I want to say sumthg to u''.confused'..

N: wht'?

M: samjh nai aaraha''m getting nervous''.

N: surprised at his behave''.is everythg alright''..??

M: haa'wipedoff his face'..aacha close ur eyes''..pls.

N: smile''.aisa kiya baat hai''..

M: pls close ur eyes na''..otherwise mai keh nai sakoo ga'''

N: okii''she closed her eyes''..

M: nupur'.i..i.lo'lov ...uff''.kitna mushkil hai'come on mayank u can do it''.he couraged himself''.he takeout the ring and positioned in front of  her...                                                                                       Nupur!''he closed his eyes as well''..nupur I love u'''.will u marry me'..??said widout inhalation in 1 line''

Nupur was hell stunned at him''.she didn't even think abt all this''.her eyes filled wid tears''..

N: mayank'..!!

he open his eyes ''.and  shocked to see  her teary eyes he felt neddles piercing his heart... ''.

M: sorry nupur.i didn't mean to hurt u'''.

N: shut up''.she smack  on his shoulder'''kitna time laga diya tum nai yeh kehnai mai''jantai hu maine kitna intezar kiya hai iss din ka '.aur tum bhudhoo bola bhi tu aaj''..she huged him''.i love u too...Blushing                                                                                                                               By God  maine kabhi nai socha nai tha k tum mjhey cart pai propose karo gai..LOL'aaj tak kisi nai kisi ko cart pai proposed nai kiya huga'..yeh cart wala bhi kiya soch raha huga'LOL''.

Meanwhile cart man said'sahab ji yeh aap log kiya ker rahai hu hmarai ko tu sharam aavai hai ''he cover his face..lol''.bhai sahib ap apna moo chupalai phir tmarai ko sharam na avai hai'..both burst out wid laugh'..

Mayank didnt thought that it could be so easy ''.he huged her back with the same gesture''..they broke apart..maynak bend over her rub his fingers over her face'she closed her eyes in anticipation'he then planted a kiss on her lips...by the time which turn out to be a passionate one''.

END... WinkSmile

Hope u like this''''..Wink

sorry for the mistakes...

Edited by drmaha - 13 July 2011 at 9:12am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanraji02vivakMini4hansasmaMayurdilseginny09valliyahmayur-ki-diwanikirti123gopi06crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_arti.SilentOcean--jiya---Anila-mayuloveu-firebird-Wings-of-Firelove.mayurarti_ArTi4ever_sreevijayanLet-It-GoFaria.KaSh-Maneet-Fan-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123drfizaahmedMaria...-Ayesshhaa-..Silent.DreamerDelightedHeartannie07--Sanchu--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drmaha

Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Maha ... u ended this ff??? why???OuchCry
i dnt like this.Ouch
i hate u.Angry
are abhi to ye ff thik se suru bhi nahi hua tha...aur aapne khatam bhi kar diaCry
how dare u??Angry
bt as usual awesome update.Clap
loved it.Big smile
a perfect ending ... n also lil funny endingWink.
love mayur.Big smile
they r so adorable...love themBig smile
love mayank proposal style ... its sooo heavenly.Day Dreaming
kya dialogue mara hai boss ... wow *whistle*
bt nupur is nupur ... her non stop bak bakLOL again distract mayank...lolzROFL
love thier wedding.Embarrassed
nupur-dadi convo was grt ... lub u...lolzLOL
seekape ROFL...OMG!!! it most funniest word i ever listened...seekapeROFL
i just cnt help but laughing like hellROFL

aie bhagwaan yeh unique piece bhi tu nai mery liyei hi banaya hai ..nupur tum kab badi hugi'''..ROFLROFL

this was another dialogues.
i just cnt stop laughing.ROFL
poor nupurLOL...poor mayankLOL.
nupur was really a super unique piece.Wink
wooo...like their romantic scene...it was soo passionateEmbarrassed.
i blushed like hellBlushing
i just love ur PROMISEBig smile.
bt dnt forget ur promise.Wink
i want a BBBIIIGGG epilogueApprove.
so, waiting for epilogueSmile.
thanks for the pm. Smile

sujaa janii tht was ss not ff...sab ko yeh ff q lag raha hai...WinkSmile
but i lub u...ROFL  ROFL
yar iss ss ka ending maine aisei hi socha agar yeh ff hota tha thn i definetely continue this...Wink
i also liked proposal style a lot...buhat sochnai k baad i thought k kch differnt hona chayei...Wink
i know i have to cum up wid the loooggg epilogue otherwise mai bachoo gi nai haina...LOLLOL

love ya dear...HugHug

Maha ... i want a loooggg epilogueBig smile
bilkul thik samjha hai aapne...long epilogue na hua to aap bachengi nhiWink
lub uROFLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
edited

very nice os maha.Clap
sorry, actually hilarios.LOL
when i read ur pm...i was like...Shocked ye kya hai??? confession on cart???ShockedConfused
bt seriously Maha, when i start reading...i was lost.Star
OMG!!! it ws hilarious.ROFL
haas haas k mera pet dard ho raha haiROFL
so, maynak wanted to give her surprise on her bithday...n also wanted to confess his love.
so sweet na!Embarrassed
well, Mayank ws alwz sweet.Embarrassed
bt nupur ws sad that he forget her b'day.Embarrassed
i like mayur dresses...nupur looks heavenly in pink...n mayank...OMG!!! he looks hottt n handsome in black highneck...i can imagine it.Blushing
rest of d story ws hilarious.ROFL
first mayank's car brkdwn...phir nupur maharani k tantrums suru...ice cream, panipuri...chat...OMG!!!  kitna khati hai ye ladki!!!ROFL
lolzROFL
i ws rofling in mayanks dialogues.ROFL
it ws hilarios...OMG!!!ROFL
i just cant stop laughing.ROFL
d cart scene ws very nice...n funny too.LOL
finally mayank proposed her...at cartLOL
bechara cartwala...wo to sharma hi gyaROFL
lolzROFL
awesome os Maha.Clap
u r too gud in humor.Thumbs Up
keep writing more n moreBig smile
thanks for the pm.Big smile