drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhawna_arti

Nice os.

thank u ...........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
drmaha thumbnail

Hello guyz...๐Ÿ˜Š

m come up with my first ss after along time as i already wrote an os n got unbelieveable respone...h
i dont know how mch i did justice to ths ss but i tried my level best to make it interesting for u...
i am writing ss for many dayz but cant make it to complete...

yesterday an idea just came up to my mind i wrote it...

fiza: as u insisting me for many days to write sumthg.here i am. hope  i wont dissapoint u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope u like it guyz...

with love
dr maha

Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
Part 1

PROMISE

Ptaaakh'''..!!!

Mom: Yeh kaisei awaz hai ?

Dadi: hi hi, kiya hugaya bahu'..? koi dhamaka hua hai kiya?

Dad: yeh aapki sahabzadi ki harkat hai.aj phir sheesha toor diya hai'.

Mom: uff kia karoo mai iss ladki ka? Kaun kahay  ga k ye ladki hai?

Dadi: aray jab hi tu mei kehti hu k is ki jaldi shadi kerdi tab hi sudhray gi nai tu hath se nikal jayei gi.

Nupur silently came and hugd her' hello dadi'.

Dadi: hello ki bachi yeh kia kiya hai?

Nupur: aray dadi cricket mai tu aisa hota hai aur phir jab nupur khelai aur sheesha na totai aisa kia  husakta hai '.she said with proudness''.

Mom: beta kch tu ladkiyoo wali harket karoo. Kapdai bhi ladko ki tarah pehenti hu'.kal ko sasural walai kiya kahayei  gai?

Nupur: kahayigai.. wah wah hmai tu cricketer baho mili hai''she winked and lol...

Maa maine shadi nai kerni atleast not for 4 years'..as I want to spend time with you''

Mom: beta ladkiyaa apnai gharoo mai hi achi lagti hai''

Kiya mai itni buri lagti hu app logo ko k ap log mjhe dur kerna chatai hai ..she made a childish face''.whn dadi saw her she melted ..hug her and said tht will do whtever u want.okii''.. aisa kabhi mat kehna k tu hmai buri lagti hai tu tu hmari jaan hia''.

Nupur: phir aap hmara sath doogi na''

Dadi: haa dogii sath'..

Nupur: promise:

Dadi: haa promise''.

She left with the smile''.

Nupur is the only child of bhushan family..she is an apple of the eye'she is more like a tom boy type'wearing jeans, t-shirts, pants her fav attires''..playing cricket, tennis all are her favourite past time..

She has done a MBA in advertising.her only funda in life is to enjoy and take the best out of it''.inspite of all this she is very clumpsy '''..every week no no no every 2nd day she broke sumthg'..

Nupur best frnd is diya.she is a sister to her.she knows her since childhood.dia is engage and will soon tie a knot''.she everytime convinced her to get ready for marriage but she ignored'.as nupur rejected 100's of proposal and now her family is also fed up'..

Diya pls aab tub hi mjhey sab ki tarah lecture maat daina''.mjhe abhi shadi nai kerni ..shadi is very a boring thg pata nai tujhay q itna interest hai shadi kernai mai''.

Dia:  uff nupur aab mai tujhy aur nai samjha sakti 'aab tu lagta hai koi aasman se utray ga jo tujhey sudharay bhi aur piyar bhi kerna sikhayi'''.

Dia: chal ready  huja shopping chaln ahai''

Nupur: sachii''.aabhi aayei ready hu''..

They both went for shopping at mall dia entered into cosmetic  area and nupur as usual she cant stick to one place so she just startd roaming around having a juice with her'.

Nupur saw a beautiful t-shirt'. enterd the shop and asked for tht shirt'..meanwhile another person came and asked for the same shirt'..

Shopkeeper came back and said we have only 1 piece left''.nupur grab tht shirt and said this is mine as I came first'.

q? aap ka nam likha hai iss pai'.? Pehlay maine issko daikha tha issliyei yeh meri hai..he trying to snatch it frm nupur'''.

Nupur: sharam nai aati ladki se jagda kertai hui?

Mayank: ohh tu ap ladki hai? He said with excitement''

Nupur: wht do u mean? She said it with full of rage'deikhayei nai daita''.aankhai kharab hai kiya?

Mayank: deikh hi tu raha hu he said it with zeal'.mera matlab hai ladkoo ki shirt ap lai rahai tu maine soocha k aap''.. he smiled'..

Nupur: kiya socha aap nai '.haa kiya ''? Buhat aachay se janti hu tum jaisei ladko ko ladkiyoo se baat kernai ka bahana dhodhhtai hu'''

Mayank: excuse me''..mai bahana nai dhoodta ladkiyaa mjhse baat kernai ko marti hai'''

Nupur: poor girls'''.aankhai kharab hugii unki''.

Anyway yeh shirt meri hai aur mai loogii gi isskoo'''

They both startd to fight and thn voice came as the shirt has been Cleave..Both looked eachother with frown look''..

Nupur: waise bhi mjhey yeh ziyada pasand nai aayei tum hi rakhoo issko'''

Mayank: aacha kharab hugayei tu tum rakhoo ''.chaloo nikaloo paise '..daikhyei bhi sahib apki shirt inn madam nai kharab ki hai tu app in se paise laileijei'''he was abt to move whn nupur grab his hand and said'''..

Nupur: ohh hello mr'..Mayank my name is mayank'.''.he said it with a broad smile'. Wht ever''..wht do u think of urself? Haa''. Yeh pagal kisi aur ko banana'..yeh shirt tum nai kharab ki hai tumhi paisei doo'''.

Mayank: jii nai madam'aur waisei bhi mai ittni cheap shirts laita bhi nai hu''tum pai hi yeh suit karay giii''.

Nupur burst out and spit a juice on him''

Mayank: wht have u done'? He was abt to move towards her whn he heard his name''..

Dia: mayank?

Mayank: dia tum? Wht a surprise?

Dia: ya'..kaisei hu?  Yaha kaise? Kab aayei?

Mayank: theik  hu''kal hi aaya hu'..? tum kaisei hu?

Dia: mai bhi thei k hu'''ohh .meet nupur my best frnd''.nupur he is mayank ur jijus frnd'''

Nupur saw him with annoyance'' mil chuki hu iss kharoos, batemezz, aatitude  se'''.

-------------------------------------------

Do tell me whther u like it or not'. And pls leave ur precious comment''๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ufff finally  

ab dekh beta mein coment kerny mein kitna time lagati hoon  

thik hai loo...kerday ti hoon coment
tumhari update ny bacha liya tum ko

it was an awseum strt
lovley

nupur k cricket khel na tu mjhy kuch yaad dila ta hai ...us turtle ki hain na  

gr8 charcter sketches...love to see ya writing humour,,,,

n thnks a loot for writing it

there fight was so cute
best was whn bth said ...yeah ab tu rekh lo...clever
looking fwd to it ...

take care
n updte soon jani
lov ya

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it๐Ÿคฃ
ismein to bahut maza aane waala hai bygod๐Ÿ˜†

thnx for de pm

~jiya~
drmaha thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya_angel

loved it๐Ÿคฃ

ismein to bahut maza aane waala hai bygod๐Ÿ˜†

thnx for de pm

~jiya~

thanks a lot...m reallly so happy u like it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what an awesome starting. i just love their fight. pls continue soon, apu. and thanks for the pm.
nerdndproud thumbnail
amazing starting...loved mayur fight...plz cont soon...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maha congrats dear
finally started mayur SS
wow maha its too good yaar
NUps is a tom -boy and jhagralu
bapre bap maynk  bhi kuch kam nehi
hahahahaha i loved their fight on shopping mall
it was too cute and lovely
maza agaya...

awesome start maha