Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

edit:amnesia (short term memory loss)??

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hi guysSmile
i m heena and most of u don't knw me...kinda silent member...bt today i thought try to become an active one LOLLOL......actually i was aving this question in my mind frm last many weeks so finally i thought to post it here ....n want to knw about short term memory(amnesia) loss of writers of our fav showLOL
guys don't u think dat creatives of pkyek leaving behing many important parts of the story??ConfusedConfusedConfused

few of them which i would like to mention
1)... werewolf part...............when abhay crossed their territory ....i thought they will show something about werewolf or start their story.....bt abruptly it came to an end.....after dat they showed a scene where haseena was sitting and a shadow of werewolfOuch......wat was dat still aving confusion in ma mind??

2) wat abt danish??? .......as far as i knw police was investigating......kabir and arnab were hell behind them to find out d guilty (danish) bt suddenly wid piya's recovery.....police vanished .. n didn't show up??...(no statement of piya's regarding accident)  (inki to police jayda hi care free hai....do they know abhay is a kind saviour for our piya....wo sab khuch dhund lega bt seems he has also forgotOuch)

3) mathili's ring
wat happened to it???......how cn piya forget about dat ring ( it was so costly acc to herWink) n most important thing it was related to abhay still she forgot ??....same thing again this part came to end without ny conclusion..??

edit:
shanaya- i knw its too early to comment on her absence (although i m very happy, i wish she wl never return ) bt still d way cvs showed her entry i thought now they r gng to show some actual drama in pkyek...this vamp is gng to destroy everything Angry....d scene she was trying to seduce abhay made me feel like killing her at dat moment nly...Angry.bt somehow i never got this thing dat wat made cvs to bring her in show....i mean its nt ekta's normal story....then y her cheap villan's-vamp's acts r still  same ??
(no offence guys)

still luking for answers???

n i m sure after sumtime writers bring some new story regarding above all issues leaving behind d original part??Angry

hey guys reli wanna knw ur views.....SmileSmileSmile
no bashing
n if mods find this topic useless pls close it

heenaSmile

Ouch
Ouch

Edited by heena_mehta - 22 February 2011 at 6:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajalAnuPurvaka7eela-monica-RB81sushups..Armaania..amail1601TOTAL-ROMANTICanshraTheBlackJaguar_Meena_

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
So true !!!!! I don't know what the Cv are doing I mean they are just forgetting so many important things !!!! Maithli's story shold continue she is a very important character !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heena_mehta

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

So true !!!!! I don't know what the Cv are doing I mean they are just forgetting so many important things !!!! Maithli's story shold continue she is a very important character !

dats so true how cn they ignore so many important thingsOuchOuchOuchOuch.....they r creating mess by bringing new one's without giving proper end to earlier one's which are more important!!!

SounSoun

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Ah!!This topic is not at all useless..Infact quite informative topic.Smile
Agree with you.PKYEK Writers are just leaving stories behind and introducing new characters.
Misha , Shaurya , Shankar and all get screen space except Kabir.And there screen space is of no use also since they aren't exploring any characters also.They are just outlooking the characters.

heena_mehta

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Agree with you.PKYEK Writers are just leaving stories behind and introducing new characters.
Misha , Shaurya , Shankar and all get screen space except Kabir.And there screen space is of no use also since they aren't exploring any characters also.They are just outlooking the characters.

thankuu so much dear for ur views!SmileSmile
@red i agree they all r getting screen space bt kabir has lost somewhere..nt just his part in show bt also kind of role earlier he was playing, and now they r trying to put some grey shades in his character CryCry

Edited by heena_mehta - 19 February 2011 at 9:21am

..Armaania..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I agree with you Heena.. Looks like Ekata's writer have this problem... to leave some threads of story incomplete.. LOL and later after few episodes, she/they may use it to get the twist in the story.. For example Pintoo vala part... Shankar aka Pintoo, the proposal for Misha got during Panchhi's engagement, now they introduced him.. why its needed???...,
Anyway good points you have brought up...we may or may not get answeres for your above questions..

heena_mehta

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

Originally posted by Princezz22

thankuu so much dear for ur views!SmileSmile
@red i agree they all r getting screen space bt kabir has lost somewhere..nt just his part in show bt also kind of role earlier he was playing, and now they r trying to put some grey shades in his character CryCry

Oh forgot to welcome you to the forum.
Welcome dear and hope you make many friends.Embarrassed
And yeah I am one of die hard fans of Kabir , and seriously his character is just lost sumwhere and I hope they don't ruin his character.

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

I agree with you Heena.. Looks like Ekata's writer have this problem... to leave some threads of story incomplete.. LOL and later after few episodes, she/they may use it to get the twist in the story.. For example Pintoo vala part... Shankar aka Pintoo, the proposal for Misha got during Panchhi's engagement, now they introduced him.. why its needed???...,
Anyway good points you have brought up...we may or may not get answeres for your above questions..

thanks for ur views dearSmileSmile
i agree there was no need of bringing this pintoo thing now....when they were on shaurya-misha's track? its so damn complicated!!! n if this pintoo;s thing was there in their mind so y did they bring shaurya??OuchOuchConfusedConfused

AnuPurva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index