India-Forums

Geetama flirting with Dada- what's your take? (Page 12)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Geeta and Mithun Duh both are carrying on this silly-flirting charades...Lets not blame Geeta only...It takes two here to tango..I dont enjoy it so I FF the garbage part and only watch the dancing..I do agree with Pradarshak abt Geeta-Mithun Duh flirting..

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Geeta and Mithun Duh both are carrying on this silly-flirting charades...Lets not blame Geeta only...It takes two here to tango..I dont enjoy it so I FF the garbage part and only watch the dancing..I do agree with Pradarshak abt Geeta-Mithun Duh flirting..

Big smile interesting........are you against all flirting or just geeta and mithun da flirting? Because you know flirting has always been part and parcel of DID.........in DID 1 there was flirting between Terrence and Saumya (who had a b/f at the time), and then once again in DID 2 there was flirting between D sir and Saumya.......so this is not anything new.....interesting how people are up in arms when Geeta, a single woman flirts but no one took offense when Terrence, a single male flirted on the show with a woman who was in a relationship...........Tongue wow quite a double standard I must say...........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile interesting........are you against all flirting or just geeta and mithun da flirting? Because you know flirting has always been part and parcel of DID.........in DID 1 there was flirting between Terrence and Saumya (who had a b/f at the time), and then once again in DID 2 there was flirting between D sir and Saumya.......so this is not anything new.....interesting how people are up in arms when Geeta, a single woman flirts but no one took offense when Terrence, a single male flirted on the show with a woman who was in a relationship...........Tongue wow quite a double standard I must say...........Tongue
OK Ankit dikra u know I don't fall into your debate trap...Let Geeta flirt with twice her age married and father of how many 60+ yrs young Mithun Duh...I have no problem...Big smile

TL never flirted with Saumya the way Geeta-Mithun Duh..

D and Saumya was not Dharmesh's doing but more of Saumya...He at times was embarassed...

Flirting is one way for show to increase TRP...Show flirting between proper age couple single-single person not with GM to Master...These are gurus and they should be acting their positions and age Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

OK Ankit dikra u know I don't fall into your debate trap...Let Geeta flirt with twice her age married and father of how many 60+ yrs young Mithun Duh...I have no problem...Big smile

TL never flirted with Saumya the way Geeta-Mithun Duh..

D and Saumya was not Dharmesh's doing but more of Saumya...He at times was embarassed...

Flirting is one way for show to increase TRP...Show flirting between proper age couple single-single person not with GM to Master...These are gurus and they should be acting their positions and age Embarrassed

Tongue Terrence was actually fighting with Jai the host for Saumya's attention........I don't see Geeta fighting with another female for Dada's attention.......same age couple? Saumya is way younger then TL is....so how are they same age couple? so when Terrence and Saumya flirt it's not a host and a judge flirting but just two human being flirting? but when GEeta and Mithun Da flirt, it's a judge and a GM flirting not two human beings flirting? Tongue
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yes, Mitun da and Geeta (who calls Mitun da "Dada") are doing the right thing by flirting with each other. Smile Flirting between brother and sister is normal. Thanks, Ankit for the enlightenment.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 01 March 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoDabulls23

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, Mitun da and Geeta (who calls Mitun da "Dada") are doing the right thing by flirting with each other. Smile Flirting between brother and sister is normal. Thanks, Ankit for the enlightenment.

Big smile oh i didn't know that Geeta and Mithun are brother and sister.....so just because geeta calls him dada, he is her brother? I call him dada too, and he sure ain't my brother........just like Asha Bhosle calling her late husband "pancham da" doesn't make him her brother.........Tongue Thanks Tulip for forcing your interpretation of the term "dada" down everyone's throat.......Tongue
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Big smile oh i didn't know that Geeta and Mithun are brother and sister.....so just because geeta calls him dada, he is her brother? I call him dada too, and he sure ain't my brother........just like Asha Bhosle calling her late husband "pancham da" doesn't make him her brother.........Tongue Thanks Tulip for forcing your interpretation of the term "dada" down everyone's throat.......Tongue

@ Bold: MY interpretation? Confused Since when did the Bengali term meaning brother become my interpretation of the word? Confused 

Oh Ankit, how many times are you going to bring up the same point that has been refuted so many times in this topic? LOL Asha-ji called Pancham da only if an interviewer addressed him like that. She called him Pancham da, but what use is it explaining all this to you again. LOL You already know it, but you will not acknowledge that your point is not valid. Tongue

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 01 March 2011 at 5:00pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

@ Bold: MY interpretation? Confused Since when did the Bengali term meaning brother become my interpretation of the word? Confused 

Oh Ankit, how many times are you going to bring up the same point that has been refuted so many times in this topic? LOL Asha-ji called Pancham da only if an interviewer addressed him like that. She called him Pancham da, but what use is it explaining all this to you again. LOL You already know it, but you will not acknowledge that your point is not valid. Tongue

Big smile refuted? so when Asha calls Pancham "Da", it's only because others call him da..........when all of India calls Ganguly "dada" including his ex g/f Nagma, it doesn't mean brother.......but when Geeta calls Mithun "dada" it ONLY means brother..........I call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't my brother.....others call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't their brother.......but yess according to your logic when Geeta calls him "dada" it can ONLY mean brother........yup, makes perfect sense....Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index