*Star Parivaar*Ud pg 9~ SPA discussion here ONLY - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
aww krishna not gonna be apart of the awards? i dont like his show that much but its a pity he cant be apart... but look he still gets to shoot.. so why cant amrit and bebo?? how come their using the same song again??? arent they gonna change it? get lost akshara! people i apologise again but i dont like her at all! awww suhaana looks sooo nice... ishaan kaha hai? pratiga you look superb! hope you all the best... all of you... apart from akshara! :@ 
bebo should have been nominated in patni's category, i still didn't understand why SP didn't nominated her for fav patni, she is a good wife. i am waiting for the rest of the nomination list, hope ambo r nominated in some category.

@ganga: i also didn't understood how come akshara won fav daughter award, no one is like bebo, she is the BEST sister and daughter. the fav daughter and fav sister awards goes to bebo. hope this yr bebo will win best daughter award. and one more thing Kuku deserve to win best pita award, i simply love him as a father, he is such a great father. hope this yr bebo and kuku will win best daughter-father awards. All the best to SLB for SPA 2011
Oh people I'm not talking about the SPA category for favorite bahu. I'm talking in a more general manner like they always say that Star Parivaar is like a true parivaar where Tulsi n Parvati came in as the eldest bahus. And then the second row of bahus started with Sadhna n Ragini. So likewise after them Bebo was the one to enter Star Parivaar. All the current heroines came in later. So how come SPA is forgetting its oldest members ???
Originally posted by Ambofan

Oh people I'm not talking about the SPA category for favorite bahu. I'm talking in a more general manner like they always say that Star Parivaar is like a true parivaar where Tulsi n Parvati came in as the eldest bahus. And then the second row of bahus started with Sadhna n Ragini. So likewise after them Bebo was the one to enter Star Parivaar. All the current heroines came in later. So how come SPA is forgetting its oldest members ???

arre alju dear, don't make ur self go crazy over this, SP only cares about those shows which give them rocking trp, and sadly SLB isn't doing that well in the ratings, so its obvious that they will not remember bebo, and this is what i hate about SP.
sorry no offense to SP fans.
Ya dear it's true that SP always gives importance 2 their good TRP shows.But i also think that they shudn't forget their other shows.Kabhi to woh serials bhi rock karte the.SLB was very good when it was in 10 pm slot.
i agree at 10pm it was doing really well.. see tere liye is a really good show but already it is under the scanner... laadli was put under scanner after it ran for over a year and a half.. and it was put under scanner as there were tooo many other new shows waiting to be realised.. so SP made a mistake moving laadli out of the 10pm slot.
Originally posted by ganga16tr

i agree at 10pm it was doing really well.. see tere liye is a really good show but already it is under the scanner... laadli was put under scanner after it ran for over a year and a half.. and it was put under scanner as there were tooo many other new shows waiting to be realised.. so SP made a mistake moving laadli out of the 10pm slot.

Yes coz although I thought that Tere Liye was doing good earlier, but I dont think it has been attracting much viewers lately. SLB ko hata kr pata nai kia mila SP ko ?
SP should understand the meaning of fairness, and they should never forget the show that is doing good and the show isn't doing that good r their shows, then where this unfairness come from.

Originally posted by juhuti

SP should understand the meaning of fairness, and they should never forget the show that is doing good and the show isn't doing that good r their shows, then where this unfairness come from.

I Don't Blame The SP For Not Being For Fairness For SLB,  😡I Blame Everything It On The CV''s. 😡
They Ruined By Bring Rano And Khannas N Now This Manjeet Track.😲 The Show  Was Still Going Well When They Brought GG Track After That Kuku And Amro Jail Scene😃 Everything Got Ruined They Never Show Anything Proper.🤢 Everytime There Was A Blooper,  If There Showed AmBo Love Scene Now The Show Would Be The Number 1 out 5
Originally posted by Mythily2

I Don't Blame The SP For Not Being For Fairness For SLB,  😡I Blame Everything It On The CV''s. 😡
They Ruined By Bring Rano And Khannas N Now This Manjeet Track.😲 The Show  Was Still Going Well When They Brought GG Track After That Kuku And Amro Jail Scene😃 Everything Got Ruined They Never Show Anything Proper.🤢 Everytime There Was A Blooper,  If There Showed AmBo Love Scene Now The Show Would Be The Number 1 out 5

I understand what ur saying, the credit for ruining the show goes to CV's, these CV's r keep on showing nonsense and unrealistic stuffs. but i still cannot ignore that fact that SP only cares about the shows that gives them more trp. i have noticed this many times.
yesterday i saw a video, where the SP member were going Macua for the SPA event  and guess what, whom did i saw, members from yeh rishta, sasural genda phool, pratigra, and Saathiya,
no one was from, maryaada, gulaal, or SLB, cos all these shows r n't doing great in trp ratings.

sorry no offense to anyone