Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

*Star Parivaar*Ud pg 9~ SPA discussion here ONLY (Page 3)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
There is another thing that I want to point out:

How can Star Parivaar ignore the eldest bahu of the parivaar ???
You know who she is, our laadli Bebo.
Yes she was the first one to get married and become a bahu out of all the current bahus like Akshara, Gulaal, Suhana, Pratigya, Gopi, Taani, Nivedata n the Marayda girl...

Now isn't that toooo much ??? Angry
Although our Bebo is the youngest but she defo is the eldest bahu, but still ignored .... Aaarrrggghhhh....

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Ya,bebo is the eldest bahu of SPA.But dear i think bebo doesn't deserve that category bcoz she doesn't live in her sasural.But our Amrit surely deserves the best Pati award.Bcoz i tyhink there is no hubby like Amrit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16trParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Last year she lived at Malhotra House only for a very little time. First Rano came and she was out for some time. Then Khannas came and after she went to the Khannas she didn't came back to the Malhotra House at all.What an irony.  She spend more time at the Khannas House more than at the Malhotra House. But even if not as a bahu; she was the best sister, wife and daughter. But she was a good bahu also even if she didn't stay at  the Malhotra House. She was able to cure her mother-in-law; helped her sister-in-law to settle down her problems (Geet) and many more.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 21 February 2011 at 6:25am
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i agree she should get fav sister nd daughter... i still dont see how last year akshara got fav daughter! she doesnt even do anything for her family..! purva for fav sister... erm ok, maybe! shes the heart of her sisters! but thats still like totally dissing out bebo! wastemen! aghhh! i hate akshara! sorry all akshara fans! but i hate her! in the clip (i've watched in mute, havent watched it with sound yet) its all about akshara and gopi! i hate them two.. in saathiya i prefer rashi any day, shes got style and attitude. whereas gopi is just plain... and then akshara! just live in peace, for gods sake, its always stupid misunderstanding! ambo have been a couple longer and in age their younger but they've only had ONE misunderstanding... and it wasnt even their fault! ugggh! hate akshara! get off the screen! i'll break the tv this year if they keep showing her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
aww krishna not gonna be apart of the awards? i dont like his show that much but its a pity he cant be apart... but look he still gets to shoot.. so why cant amrit and bebo?? how come their using the same song again??? arent they gonna change it? get lost akshara! people i apologise again but i dont like her at all! awww suhaana looks sooo nice... ishaan kaha hai? pratiga you look superb! hope you all the best... all of you... apart from akshara! :@ 
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
bebo should have been nominated in patni's category, i still didn't understand why SP didn't nominated her for fav patni, she is a good wife. i am waiting for the rest of the nomination list, hope ambo r nominated in some category.

@ganga: i also didn't understood how come akshara won fav daughter award, no one is like bebo, she is the BEST sister and daughter. the fav daughter and fav sister awards goes to bebo. hope this yr bebo will win best daughter award. and one more thing Kuku deserve to win best pita award, i simply love him as a father, he is such a great father. hope this yr bebo and kuku will win best daughter-father awards. All the best to SLB for SPA 2011

ganga16tr

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Oh people I'm not talking about the SPA category for favorite bahu. I'm talking in a more general manner like they always say that Star Parivaar is like a true parivaar where Tulsi n Parvati came in as the eldest bahus. And then the second row of bahus started with Sadhna n Ragini. So likewise after them Bebo was the one to enter Star Parivaar. All the current heroines came in later. So how come SPA is forgetting its oldest members ???

ganga16tr

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Oh people I'm not talking about the SPA category for favorite bahu. I'm talking in a more general manner like they always say that Star Parivaar is like a true parivaar where Tulsi n Parvati came in as the eldest bahus. And then the second row of bahus started with Sadhna n Ragini. So likewise after them Bebo was the one to enter Star Parivaar. All the current heroines came in later. So how come SPA is forgetting its oldest members ???

arre alju dear, don't make ur self go crazy over this, SP only cares about those shows which give them rocking trp, and sadly SLB isn't doing that well in the ratings, so its obvious that they will not remember bebo, and this is what i hate about SP.
sorry no offense to SP fans.

Go to top