Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh is the new title track up yet???
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is what everyone's saying, i guess Afee saw the prep for the song somewhere. I dont know.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys
as u all know SPA is coming soon, and i am sure everyone will always come up with new news,  just to keep all of the news at one place, and keep our forum neat, please kindly post anything related SPA news only in this thread.

Please DO NOT open new thread to share any news
Thank You
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the preparation video for SPA title track of 2011 last night, and i didn't got chance to post the video here. and i didn't even wanted to post cos i know it will upset u guys
anyway here is the video,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc0WZJJ4jbY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing the video..
The dress coordinators have really done a marvelous job dressing up the bahus n Badi Ma from SGP is also looking sooo graceful.
If our Bebo was there, then she too wud have looked gorgeous.
I dont intend to offend anyone, but Gopi's character is sooooo lame that I never thought she wud become so popular n gain an imp spot in SPA.
May be there still is another part to the song and we see AmBo there. (coz all the late nite n early evening show stars were also not here in this video like Behnein, Tere liye, Chand chupa n Marayda etc) so may be... jus keeping the hope alive.
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
I know this article has been already posted but I am just posting it here as we are just trying to gather all the SPA related stuff at one place.

Shivshakti Sachdev to miss Macau experience..

Saturday, February 19, 2011 | 2:13:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Shivshakti Sachdev to miss Macau experience..

Shivshakti of Sabki Laadli Bebo is busy with her Board exams, and will not be attending Star Parivaar Awards..

The entire family of Star Plus is on its toes, preparing for the trip to Macau, which hosts this year's Star Parivaar Awards. However, one prominent name who will not figure in the attendees list will be the protagonist of Star Plus' long running show, Sabki Laadli Bebo.

Yes, we are talking of the bubbly Shivshakti Sachdev!! The girl is busy preparing for her Board Exams that start on 22nd March, and this leaves her with no time to make a quick trip to Macau..

When TellyBuzz contacted Shivshakti, she expressed her disappointment, and said "Yes, it is true that I am not going to Macau. I have my 12th standard exams starting from 22nd March. I am feeling really bad, as I was excited to be part of the grand event at Macau. But as of now, my priority is to do well in my exams. Anyways, my team will be there, and we will party hard after they get back".

Shivshakti talks about juggling between studies and shoot. "I am giving a lot of time to studies now. At the same time, we are busy making a bank of episodes so that the team can leave to Macau without any tension. I have also taken few days leave for my exams. I hope I get another chance to represent the Star Parivaar".

We hear that apart from Shivshakti, Arhaan Behll the protagonist of Pratigya will also not be making it to Macau, due to visa problems..

We hope the Macau event is star-studded in all ways, and gets to become a success..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Ambofan thumbnail
There is another thing that I want to point out:

How can Star Parivaar ignore the eldest bahu of the parivaar ???
You know who she is, our laadli Bebo.
Yes she was the first one to get married and become a bahu out of all the current bahus like Akshara, Gulaal, Suhana, Pratigya, Gopi, Taani, Nivedata n the Marayda girl...

Now isn't that toooo much ??? 😡
Although our Bebo is the youngest but she defo is the eldest bahu, but still ignored .... Aaarrrggghhhh....
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya,bebo is the eldest bahu of SPA.But dear i think bebo doesn't deserve that category bcoz she doesn't live in her sasural.But our Amrit surely deserves the best Pati award.Bcoz i tyhink there is no hubby like Amrit.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last year she lived at Malhotra House only for a very little time. First Rano came and she was out for some time. Then Khannas came and after she went to the Khannas she didn't came back to the Malhotra House at all.What an irony.  She spend more time at the Khannas House more than at the Malhotra House. But even if not as a bahu; she was the best sister, wife and daughter. But she was a good bahu also even if she didn't stay at  the Malhotra House. She was able to cure her mother-in-law; helped her sister-in-law to settle down her problems (Geet) and many more.
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail
i agree she should get fav sister nd daughter... i still dont see how last year akshara got fav daughter! she doesnt even do anything for her family..! purva for fav sister... erm ok, maybe! shes the heart of her sisters! but thats still like totally dissing out bebo! wastemen! aghhh! i hate akshara! sorry all akshara fans! but i hate her! in the clip (i've watched in mute, havent watched it with sound yet) its all about akshara and gopi! i hate them two.. in saathiya i prefer rashi any day, shes got style and attitude. whereas gopi is just plain... and then akshara! just live in peace, for gods sake, its always stupid misunderstanding! ambo have been a couple longer and in age their younger but they've only had ONE misunderstanding... and it wasnt even their fault! ugggh! hate akshara! get off the screen! i'll break the tv this year if they keep showing her!