Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

whatever be the track or its result ..i just want geet to come out looking smart.............haan..............
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

priti, i was already thinking that maybe daadi has crossed over to the dark side by sending them to simla for the honeymoon.
sun29 thumbnail

imagine the school girl from hoshiyaarpur plotting the downfall of the might MSK🤣🤣....oooooo i am loving it🤣............

then they can copy karz..............20 years later MSK rebirth and he comes to take revenge on geet for her dhoka pichle janam........ek haseena thi ek deewana tha🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun

🤣🤣🤣.....guess we are expecting a lot from CV's again😳...

But even i feel the track will  be a mix of Humraaz, and IP......

Humraaz

Where Geet initially will hind the Blood donation thing from MSK....and MSK will keep wondering why Geet's behavior changed towards DEV....

IP

Dev taking the advantage of his SHARATH....Adding more fuel to MSK's doubts......and also seeing to it GEet does not give out truth easily........and when this plan fails ..he will come out with a stronger plan
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: I too couldn't connect with the Humraaz plot except for Dev playing on MSK's possessive and protective streak. MSK made it only too evident to Dev when he asked him to not show himself to Geet.

Regarding Grandma crossing over, that was the first thought that came to my mind when we found out that Dev was the manager of the hotel. Then, I said to myself that it's not a BT show. However, who knows in whose favour the scales were balanced for this particular plot ... the GHSP think-tank who have kept it different from BT shows thus far or the experience of the recruits from the usual shows?

@ Priti: Would love to engage in writing up a story on this premise ... but don't have the time today. Maybe Sajani and the others can take you up on this today.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sun - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want a little bit of Om shanthi Om also. Nt dies in her coma and is reborn too. So NT and Maan ka sangam in their next janam. 

Dil mein mere hai Umeed ka disco
Hi Priti, Usha, Sun, Anu, Medha 🤗

Just stalked to read Anwesha's story. 😊 Leaving in a bit. What's the topic?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

has anybody seen 'naqaab' with akshaye khanna, bobby deol and urvashi sharma. that was a better movie and better plot where bobby deol i think forces her to get married to him or engaged to him i forget and she plays along and in the end they find that both akshaye khanna and urvashi sharma have been together and tricked him in his own game. good plot and good story.

so geet and maan could be together and actually tricking dev when he is trying to blackmail geet and catch him out in his own game.

that was also abbas mustan. 
sun29 thumbnail

i would have really loved to write a plot on geet being grey but i need to finish some plots for my magazine and books before my boss decides to dump me in hte dumpster.............🤣...............

..am around stalking and working
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello sun, medha, priti, meetu n usha 🤗