Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I like the fact that Dev's condition was not voiced. Leaves a lot of scope. 👍🏼
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
here on..

any Med rant i do.. ill  not b to make t senseless CVs see/ feel/hear Medical logistics! but to answer som general Qs i com up at t den or via PM...

pls i am done teaching t CVs.. n no more believe me!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1619760

Shin and I put up some awesome pics, do chk them out! 

DD is looking so stunning!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not like Geet falling on her knees infront of Dev begging for MSK's life, But in doing so she proved today that her LOVE for MSK is far more than her hatred for Dev... Today she choose her Love for MSK over her hatred for Dev thus answering his Q during their confrontation....
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Arpi........ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cv's give us so much material for debates daily..... Make a debates scorecard also ..... which team wins....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:Oye Kayamath ka writer was Ekta's writers only .🤣..and devils don't want Ekta writers....make up your mind first😉😆😆

and excuse har show mein hota hai...CCBM kitne ahem ahem hue hai ab tak...bata toh🤣

Arre, if she has such writer, to no problem, he showed SRs many times, to kya problem? 😆☺️
Geet is a youth romantic show, CCBM is not, it's much based on drama, so no comparing.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Geet understanding Dev's basic nature n thinking in her mind that she was expecting Dev to take advantage of the situ.... Even after Dev supposed saintly act I don want geet's opinion to change....

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome the den.....
I understand well Geet's love for MSK, she would agree anyway, but being Geet accept everything even without listening, it would give Dev the green signal to know Geet's weakness which might make him misuse it later on......

dis is not rite time to think  the future problem..........msk needs d blood
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sun, good song, keep singing! lolz!

@jyo, yes, exactly. Geet is always hasty, kya kare?

@all, how about maan's memory loss? I think that would open a whole lot of opportunities in the show. The vamps will take opportunities while msk forgets all about geet and geet keep trying to win her love back! Its been done already but maneet can make anything beautiful!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What Dev did was a CRIME and should go to jail for that and serve his sentence. But, he also has the right to reform and become the saint.