Dangerous Forbidden Desire- An AR FF - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
that was a really good part, lekin i'm so confused yaar!

toh AR ka chakkar kya tha? aur how does pukema (sorry sidma fans...no offense) fit into everything?

i mean yaar update super super soon na please! im just confused and i need more parts to understand lol

update soon warna i'll steal Ian/damon from youuu LOL

LOVE,
Ashu
Nice part plz write more soon and thnx for the pm:D
hey just came across yur ff
its sounds very interesting!
cant wait for armaans entryy :D
do continue soon n pllz add me to yur pm list!
zarqaa x
hey i can only say that mysterious part.........
this FF is just too good...
update soon & add me in your pm list

awesome update...

update nxt part soon

love

sania

hmmmm I think I am kinda getting the idea of the story...I mean I was hella confused before....lol...but I am kind of seeing through the story...so Riddhima had like an over-protective family or something? anyway the story is really building up and that too awesomely....plz update little longer from next time if possible...hehe

Part 4

Previously; She grasped the photo, running her hand over Sid's face before embracing the photo frame tightly. She voiced "Sorry Sid, I just can't, I can't, I am sorry Sid" while crying.

Two wasted hours of rigid hard work and a lot of inner conflict she finally was dressed in a deep purple sari, her long dark brown hair out in simple waves, her emerald green eyes traced by dark liner.  It was 7.30 pm, by now darkness had compelled the suburb.

She glanced at the bathroom as she knocked lightly, with a soft tone, she apprehensively told Sid to hurry up. She placed his black and white suit on the bed making her way to her makeup table. She picked up her mangalasutra attaching it around her neck, while her finger dipped itself in the bright red sundoor. She filled her maang taking Sid's name. As she looked at the mirror, his image reflected from the behind, his body dripped in saturated water, she looked intently at him afraid of his intentions.

He slowly made his way towards her hypnotized by her beauty. As each step he took near, her heart and mind yelling in despair, a well known fear swished her as his eyes were shimmering lust. Her body commanded her to leave the room; she slowly made her way towards the door shaking and worried that the dreaded events may occur again. As she held the door knob slightly opening the door at that instance his hand attached itself on top hers, closing it.

She closed her eyes as the fear stroked her making her shudder in fright. She could feel him near making her step back and hitting the wall harshly, she turned her face to the side in repugnance letting out an unsteady "Please Sid." Crying. His lips touching her cheek kissing it softly as his arms were trapping her in between his. She pushed him off using all her force running away as she opened the door escaping. She couldn't take the close approximately as his breaths were sealed in every corner of her.

She sat in the couch trying to fade the scene out of her mind. Sid was becoming harder to predict these days. She refused to shed tears but submitted for it to build up in her eyes. She looked up blankly at the stairs as he descended in his black and white suit, his face once again emotionless, his expression scribbled, he calmly made his way towards the door opening and walking out of the mansion without glancing at her.

He left the door faintly open as an indication for her to follow, she got up, upset. She lifelessly made her way towards their BMW. He sat their comfortably looking ahead towards the road, his hands on the steering wheel, his foot on the accelerate waiting for her to sit. She couldn't stand him being so cold with her, if only... she stopped thinking as she knew her thoughts will lead her to him. As she opened the door placing her body on the passenger seat, she just glanced at him before buckling up her seatbelt.

The car started fiercely taking speed as soon as she finished fidgeting with her seatbelt, she held on the arms on the chair adjusting herself with the ferocious velocity he was going in. She looked at him in disbelief; this wasn't the Sid she married. After some time the car started to shake and jolt making a sickening sound and then finally hitting a rough stop.

He went outside the car cursing the engine as he slammed the door. It had been a crucial few minutes as Sid was busy trying to fix the mishap. She glanced outside her window at the road, two lovers on a motorbike zooming off in a rush caught her sight and a slight curved smile began sketching itself in her rosy pink lips. The smile soon faded, her heart slowly began going fragile as her eyes became teary and much like a storm her spent memories once again captured her...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was dead at night, the storm was aggressive. Her white shalwar and kameez flying as the wind slapped her regularly making her shiver. The cold weather was unbearable giving her goose bumps. She stood next to her doggy broken car waiting for Angli to come and pick her up. She clanged tightly at her bag embracing herself in a hug to wear down the cold.

Zoooooooom Zooooooom three flash shiny black bikes accompanied by three dangerous men passed her by at great amount of speed nearly scraping her skin as they were inches away from her. She stared at them bewildered yet no words seemed to come to her mind as she saw them fade in an uncompromising speed. She cursed them silently in her frenzied heart.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOM a red and black motorbike passed her making her drop the bag that she held on her shoulder as the force of the bike turned her around in a circle in a hurried motion. She now stood in the middle of the road, her duppta half dropped to the ground, her hair flying back and her facial expression infuriated as she yelled loudly "MORON!"

The bike immediately stopped roughly, her heart began worrying for her safety yet her pride was in the line therefore she stood rooted waiting for him to turn. His bike slowly and slowly began driving itself backwards. He stopped few meters away from her presence. He took off his helmet, shaking his dark brown locks before turning around.

Her jaw dropped down unable to blink as a gash of wind hit her. Her heart seemed to beat louder; she could almost hear it. She stared at him in shock; he wore a short sleeved tight white t-shirt that highlighted every muscle in his upper body. His tattoos were clearly visible making her all the more aware. That dimpled smile accompanied his radiant blue eyes as he stepped near her picking up the bag, and now was walking towards her.

She was entrenched into her spot, unable to think, breath or process anything. Her eyes compassionately staring at his, he handed her the bag and picked up the remainder of her dupatta and placed it on her shoulder whispering "Moron?" she slowly shook her head slightly in denial and astonishment as she was in too much of shock to speak.

"Main... woh.. up... Shaadi?" she managed to breath out, pointing at the back of the road symbolising Rahul and Muskaan's wedding. He smiled cheekily adding "Jee. Main. Up. Hum. Shaadi." Her cheeks turned red at his husky voice reached her ears. She lowered her eyes as her hair covered her gaze slightly as shyness took over her.

"Armaan...Armaan Malik" he said taking a step near; he was close, very close. She didn't dare to look up; her heart was already tossing and turning as un-known feeling took over her. Her cheeks doubled the colour as his hand reached her face imprecisely touching her cold skin while placing the strand of her tresses behind her ear.

She was weakened by his touch; she wanted to run but her body resumed remaining still embodying his every contact. "Ridhimma Gupta" she said in murmur. A thunderous noise at that moment startled her making her jump straight in his arms. He looked behind to see few drunken men breaking their empty beer bottles while walking alongside the road laughing.

She gasped as his arms situated themselves delicately on her waist pulling her closer to him. She slowly gazed at him looking deep into his eyes; she saw sincerity chained behind the mischief that it glittered at that moment.

Her hands were on his chest staring deep within his eyes. She felt different in his arms. She felt contented. She felt safe. She could feel the thumping of her heart as his thumb traced her lips whispering seductively "Do you feel it too?" his hot breaths itching her lips. "Do you Ridhimma?" he asked tilting his head while nearing his lips towards hers. She closed her eyes, her mind went blank and a sensation took over her. She didn't allow a word out; her disorderly breaths could be heard. She knew nothing else besides that she is in his arms.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! The vicious sound brought them out of the moment. They looked at each other tensely not saying a word. She nervously looked at him before untangling herself from his embrace while her cheeks were burning red. Angli di she whispered before walking towards the car. Zoooooooooooooom zooooooooom the sound of the bike could be heard as she sat in the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bang... the door of the car slammed as he sat on the driver seat, he asked "Chale?" looking at her indifferently. Sid's words brought her out of her thoughts, she nodded silently looking ahead as the car was to move his phone rang, he stopped taking out the phone and speaking. "Hello.... Tum?..." he looked at Ridhimma hiding his reaction, he spoke once again " Jee Sir... yup... bye." he put down the phone. Her face confused unable to understand. He said disappointed "Ridhimma, Muje Office jana hai". His words saddened her as her expressions turned to hurt, she spoke softly "You just came.. and what about Muskaan's party?"

"Ridhimma, I know... sorry but it's urgent... I will drop you to Muskaan's party" he was cut in by Ridhimma "Nahi, it's ok Sid, if you're not going then drop me home" "Nahi Ridhimma Muskaan ko bora lagay ga.. Tum joa". She knew he was right she nodded silently as the car began going towards Muskaan's house.

Here is a longer part for you all who always complain about it being short LOL. ok Please do comment on this part esp on Armaan's character, coz i wanna establish his character in a certain way so let me know what you think of him. Hope this part sorts out somethings for u's i know u all are confused hehe LOL thats my plan esp about Ridzi behaviour😆 dont worry the whole mystery about AR will be revealed in time ofcourse. Armaans character is coming up in the next update soo yea😃 Read.Like.Commmmment! hhee

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago

ahhhhhhhhh resss😆

Edited***

i came here beforre uh could even pm me😛
nyways, about the part, i read it already😛😆

it was nice, i think, Sid should just back off🤢! if Riddhima isn't comfortable,  he shouldn't force her. On the same time, Riddhima shouldn't destroy Sid's life if she is confused between Armaan and Sid, she either should move on or leave Sid, so he could start his own life again.
and as per the story it is moving absolutely beautifully👏 - no need to change anything, uh are riting perfectly! ⭐️

and uh asked about Armaan's character😛, Lol i figured him out to be a lover boy over here( in sense of young lad who is living his life with fun), who is indulged with people who have guns loaded in their pocket😕 and now bike, he seems an average person, i don't know  if he is a crimnal or wat, you have to disclose it fast 😛 i m dying with curosity😛 ! i like Armaan, but i can't pin point his character yet, he seems sweet and a passionate person😆(that is what i always think when i think about Armaaan) so yeaa... lol thts it😉

Loved it (it still is short 😛 buhh i m okay...😆)
Maha.
Edited by Hello_01 - 13 years ago
wow nice part!
want to know more about the mystery between AR!