Dangerous Forbidden Desire- An AR FF

Posted: 13 years ago

Dangerous Forbidden Desire- An AR FF

Hey guys,I have decided to finish Jalan in how many updates I don't know hehe I know you hate me for finishing Jalan, but guys I am starting a new FF and hehee, would love all my readers to give the same appreciation and support that you showered me with my others FF's, hope you guys like this, Priyanka. 

Part 1

Her green emerald eyes shining in happiness as she laughed loudly, the male population in the party gazing at her, eyeing her beauty. She placed her hands on her rosy pink lips shaking her head at her friends who were indulging themselves with jokes unknown to others; she began laughing once again oblivious of the attention she was gaining.

Her hair flew back, her red simple sari clinging tight to her petite figure, her smile widened as his hands entwined themselves with hers, she glanced at him, lowering her eyes as she smiled crazily, she touched her mangalasutra with her fingers, then glanced back at him, her eyes twinkling with delight, he gently pressed his lips on her ear whispering I love you making her blush red, she whispered back I love you too Sid in barely auditable voice.

Few pleasant hours of laughter, buzzing music and delightful conversations that crammed the room travelled by in an instance of seconds leaving a friendly aroma in their immense mansion, most of the guest had left and the rest were in the process of leaving. Bidding bye to the last few members of the party, that were stepping outside of their house, she smiled warmly thanking them for attending the party that they held in celebration of Sid's Promotion, as she closed the door turning away paying no attention to the hungry gaze that Sid had fixed on her, she was to step away when his hands crawled its way to her bare waist pulling her near, her back hit him softly, he began caressing her waist while nibbling her ear.

She went pale at his touch, her heart sank, her eyes moist now as he hugged her from the behind while pinning his chin on her shoulder whispering sweet nothings making her unbearably reticent as her eyes were scanning the now empty mansion looking for excuse to ran at that moment, "Sid leave me", she warned him, her words breaking apart, he shook his head sideways ignoring her state, he placed a damp kiss on her shoulder biting it softly, her eyes shot up in horror, her heart began falling apart, seeing him demand more of her, her hands began untangling his from her waist & harshly pushing him away from herself.

Without another second to spare she run up to her room disregarding him and the state he was at, that very instance, she run as fast as he could, shutting the room lock, she slid down at her black door, her body shivering in annoyance, she felt nauseated at his touch making her feel sullied, her eyes teary, why she questioned herself again and again, yes she was married to the very man she loved but feeling him close to her always made her push him away. Two years had passed yet they never shared physical contact, he is been very patient she reminded herself but she couldn't do it, she can't bring herself to be with him, to be in his arms, it felt erroneous.

She was brought out of her thoughts with Sid's aggressive knocks making her tremble in fear, she knew he was madly angry, " Ridhimmma OPEN UP!" he screamed outside his room while the door shook at incredible speed. Her shaky hands made its way to the shiny door knob; she slowly began opening the door, her eyes shut in refutation of what's to occur.

Seeing her eyes shut in fear, enraged him he called out her name in a blur of anger, he didn't know what he was doing anymore, anger and pain took over his veins, he grabbed her shoulders in a swift motion placing her face very close to his, he could see the worry chained behind those almond shaped green eyes that scanned his every feature in terror.

His fingers digging deep into her milky skin she winched in pain, letting out "Sid" in hope of him realizing his act but he tightened his grip on her, rage trapped behind his horrid expression he began saying "Why Ridhimma? What is your problem? Don't you love me?", her face softened up as his words pinched her heart, her eyes began shedding tears, she whispered " Sid, Its nothing like that, I love you a lot but" she left her words incomplete not knowing how to share her thoughts, " but what? Why is it that my wife wont share a bed with me!?" he said in a harsh tone pulling her closer and digging deeper in her skin.

"Sid" she yelled in ache "Please Sid, leave me your hurting me" she begged as he began kissing every inch of her face lowering his lips to her neck soaking her with unwanted kisses, she struggled to get out of his hold, he was becoming and more aggressive, he pushed her into the wall, biting, chewing every inch of her neck to her cleavage, she yelled and screamed hitting him at every chance she could before finally shrugging him off her in a violent push.

Her body shaking uncontrollably while her face drenched with tears, he began stepping near she paced back in horror of what he was potentially about to do, "Ridhimma I am sorry" Sid uttered again and again with each step he took, she just shook her head in denial wanting him not to near her, her heart racing in fear, she just merely spoke "Please Sid" while stepping back. She cringed as he was inches away from her, seeing her cry horrifyingly, he stopped at his position truly realizing the depth of his actions, sorrow bewildered him in thought of losing her, he began getting angry at himself for losing his cool.  

He slowly made his way towards her trying to apologize for his actions, as he was about to touch her in order to calm her down, a slap was placed in his left cheek, solely surprised at her action, he held his cheek while anger took over him, he began going red in rage, he neared her lifeless body. She paced back afraid, she hit the wall, her knees unable to support, she fell on the floor looking at him in mercy.

He looked at her small figure, his eyes scannin her for remorse, he lowered himself to her position caressing her cheek, she pushed his hand away in disgust, anger once again swished over him as he punched the wall inches away from her face, he punched it again and again in frustration until he bled, he got up angrily making his way out the room, she could hear the shattering of glass before the front door shut itself in a loud bang.

hey guys, its me priyanka back with another FF. This one I plan to reach 100 pages before i finish it hehe so u guys better comment, ok a little you need to know about this FF that its very Sinful😉, Trust me it is an AR FF, i know its a shocker since SR are married hehe but just wait Armaan will come very soon into the story but i need you guys to know about SR's relationship first. OK if your below the age of 16 i suggest not to read this FF but if you do, do it at your own risk as this is a very Adultish FF. Please leave your thoughts behind would love to know them. Read. Like. Comment. Love. Priyanka. hee😆

~*Links to My Other work =)*~

Guilty Sensation - A KaJen FF ( Yupp its based on Kajen hehe)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1649998

Dil Ke Dhadkan AR?FF (Discontinued by me BUT continued by Ashu)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1564428

Jalan.AR? LoveStory! ( Completed)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1562726

Gangster - An AR FF

~*One shots*~

Unspoken Love- An Ar Os

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1582153

Armaan- An Ar OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1583808

I Love You - An AR OS (One Shot)

Come Back to me - An AR OS

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago

~*Index*~

Part 1 -  Page 1
                                                       Part 2 - Page 5
                                                      Part 3 -  Page 10
                                                      Part 4 - Page 15
                                                      Part 5 -  Page 20
                                                      Part 6 - Page 27
                                                      Part 7 - Page 32
                                                      Part 8 - Page 39
                                                      Part 9 - Page 44
                                                      Part 10 - Page 51
                                                      Part 11 - Page 58
                                                      Part 12 - Page 67
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
Continue soon and waiting for the AR parts to come.....Do PM when u update next
Hey!

Nice start and I'm curious as to how Armaan comes in!

Continue soon and thanks for the PM!

xoxo
Aanya

hey dear...wowwwww a new FF.....yeeppiiieeeee........CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR NEW FF.............LOVE THE  STARTING...........waiting for the Armaan's Entry........do continue soon....thankssss for the PM..........take care......😃

Lots of Love
GEET
hey update sssssssssssssssoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
hey priyanka
CONGRATULATION FOR NEW FF
awesome starting
loved it
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago