Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

I will be less active from now (Page 2)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Damini2000

........hi guys............as you all can understand by the name of my post , its the time to bid adieu to this forum and that too not for some days..........but for forever.....and ya i will not stop because i seriously can't ....well moreover who will want to stop the khatarnaak member of the forum...smiles......and yes  for forever and that has reasons but of course not the lame reasons like that i am emotional and got hurt...........because i am not concerned..........neither i take stress from the forum  fights here.............yes the forum is  one important part of life............but a part not whole life ...........there are many other things in life which are important......and its an advice to all emotional one's here....guys the friendship which has blossomed in the forum......and those memories are more special than some random fights .......so please never take the decision of leaving forum because of that silly willy fights which are useless  .........ok coming to my reason........STUDIES , Currier ...they are the sole reasons .......moreover some personal problems are related to it........guys as boards are starting from 1st march......and studies should be the first priority so i cant come here but to my bad luck.......i have to shift to banglore after my boards .......and as my family is not aware of if....(.i used to come online from cyber cafae or one of my friend's home....)...so of course i will not be able to continue with if....so this adieu....a bye.....i have genuinely enjoyed my journey on if.......the first time in my life i made friends....who accept me as i am......thanks sur , pari ,.dolly , jenny , varshu , mahi for always being there for me......and so will like to thank aashi , sana , yashika , affy , gina for the wonderful conversations..... .i hope for all the mistakes that made me khatarnaak ....u people will at least try your best to forgive me.....well i know there are never hard feelings for anyone here......so even i am on the safer side.....thank's god....Ok before bidding a good bye......i will take it has a pleasure to give some advices to some people here.........please i request dont take them on heart...

Sur - At least now become responsible for things and at least learn not to repeat the same mistakes again and again....Because i am telling u that is gonna hurt u only.....Try to learn to distinguish between wrong and right.......u always cannot take both the sides.....not just in the forum but apply this in your life and the last but not the least........dont ....don't ever trust people blindly because after that if they hurt u than that's definitely your mistake not there's ......understand and one more thing......trust your close friends because as sanaya said they yell because they care.....i yell because i care and i hope u will understand that one day my sweetheart ,Hug

Pari - Even u belong to over emotional group but i am glad u r more sensible one.......dont take things to heart easily jaan.....life is a coin with both the sides......if one is happiness than the other has to be sorrow......but we still should try not to let the things affect us so easily.....and i love u for speaking in front instead of backstabbing...i really appreciate that....Hug.

To all Mayurians and Sgians .........take a chill pill jaanis......bahut bahut jaldi hyper ho jaate ho.....and u are not  gonna get anything out of bashing the actors u dont like...moreover even by giving names ....its u who is becoming bad or worse not the once u are naming.....remember whenever we put a finger on others ......four fingers face us.... ..Smile......

I really hope i dint said anything wrong and at least my ending post will be only filled with love and laughter.....so my close ones....listen again....i want laughter.....not tears .....samjhe...??.

p.s.- A request to MODS ...please deactivate my id.....and i have thought about everything ..and i think i dont need this id anymore......and ya guys i am sur's neighbor...so i will come online sometimes by her id....and if u wanna say something to me.....u can message her......i trust her completely.....and someone please quote my post....so this message don't become invisible when my id is deactivate and my friend's can read this.......Hug......

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
..........reserved ...........

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I WILL KILL U
i am with u pari............that's not fair...............ye madam ek cyber cafae nahi dhoondh sakti banglore mein............i mean deactivate karane ki kya jarurat hain...........Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

angelllllllll Goldie
angelllllllll
angelllllllll

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thanks for quoting sur...........and rona band kar...............i dont want tears here............samjhi ?????
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
do u know I have a pressure problem?? not kidding..I do have a high blood pressure in  young age...my Dr. said its coz of stress and taking overload of study...but now I understand its not just because of studies...one more reason is my stupid friends whom I love like anything...I disappeared coz my pressure went lil higher so I had to do some yoga and now here I m LOL

m not emotionally blackmailing u...just  saying.....my torture will start now

ok first thing.......u were not active in past few days either....but it was OK coz I knew u are busy with studies and all......m not saying to give more priorities to IF.....but u should be able to balance such things in ur life! 
Now firstly.......u dont have u to declare such things..coz u dont now how much it hurts!! u can simply say u will be really less active and u will try to come online whenever u can!! That hurts less...or doesn't hurt at all!! sometimes SAYING is more painful than DOING it...u know what m saying!!

see, I completely understand ur decision and  support it too....m not saying not to go but dont make it OFFICIAL!! such dramatic things make me emotional u know that:((.......u think that ur life will change totally after shifting, yeah it will...but in sometime u will get used to it and I m sure, after that, u will be able to come here! I know u will:D

m sending u my email id so u can email me whenever u want to!!

again, dont say u r leaving forever.....just say u will be less active..it will hurt less!!

.....................................................................................................................

the things u have said for me....awww mwahh..yeah I m lol....I know I cant see the world happy happy all the time...but I can try atleast.....I hate these sad things and I will keep avoiding it if I can!! awww yeahh its better to say directly on people's face what u r thinking rather than telling them u r sweet u r sweet and than backbiting!! coz it hurts less...I have a personal experience lol:D

love ya...I will be happy if u edit ur title:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelllllllllitzMYattitude

angelllllllll Goldie
angelllllllll
angelllllllll

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
omg pari..............even i thought first  not to make it official.............sur ko pata tha par ab chup nahi ho rahi.....and i live next to her than tooooooooo................yaar actually mujhe id deactivate karana tha yaar............isiliye i made the post pari..............but today what u told..............and after seeing this condition of sur..........ok no deactivation...........but i seriously cant be sure ki banglore mein aa paongi....as u said.......my life is gonna change and so will be my priorities there........its not at all easy to balance life.......at least not for me right now...............but tum logo ke liye .........will try..........and ok i am editing the forever thing............sorry for making it worst for you guys.........sach kahu to post likhte samay ye soach rahi thi...........ki kisi ko kya farak padega mere jaane se..............that's why.......but haan tum cheekho is se pehle............ya i know u care.........sur care........i am editing....................

Edited by Damini2000 - 19 February 2011 at 9:00am
angelllllllll Goldie
angelllllllll
angelllllllll

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
jaan i edited to some extent..............i hope its not that hurting now..............Hug
angelllllllll Goldie
angelllllllll
angelllllllll

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

do u know I have a pressure problem?? not kidding..I do have a high blood pressure in  young age...my Dr. said its coz of stress and taking overload of study...but now I understand its not just because of studies...one more reason is my stupid friends whom I love like anything...I disappeared coz my pressure went lil higher so I had to do some yoga and now here I m LOL

Pressure problem...........u r 20 or 21 na...............pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............now i am gonna kill  u actually...............tu itna stress kyun leti hain.?????..............jaan try to take things lightly............i mean its not good for u.........waise u know .........tera blood pressure high ho jaata hain and sur ka low.......can u imagine...........tum dono apna dhyaan tak nahi rakh sakte ???????..

hey even i love u guys like anything............tum pehle dost ho mere .............warna my reserved nature never let me make any friends............and meri wajah se aisa hua..........isiliye sorry my jaana..........i never thought ki kuch aisa bhi ho sakta hain warna aisa kabhi bhi nahi karti..............par main seriusly har kaam ulta kar deti hoon........................

Go to top