India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi doesnt need to get smart (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I hate the Gopi character sometimes Suk, so hopeful and naive,  he told his mother that he will have breakfast outside the house when Maji was shouting at me, Kanaji Ahamji must be changing and starting to accept me as a wife, scream see a cockroach and husband says, i have work tomorrow, shut up and sleep back on the floor and Gopi says aren't you worried he cockroach will climb the bed and bite you. Come on Gopi worry about yourself first, i would like preserving herself, put herself first once in a while before that ass she married. If it means loosing her innocence so be it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanuforever7loveanime

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

I hate the Gopi character sometimes Suk, so hopeful and naive,  he told his mother that he will have breakfast outside the house when Maji was shouting at me, Kanaji Ahamji must be changing and starting to accept me as a wife, scream see a cockroach and husband says, i have work tomorrow, shut up and sleep back on the floor and Gopi says aren't you worried he cockroach will climb the bed and bite you. Come on Gopi worry about yourself first, i would like preserving herself, put herself first once in a while before that ass she married. If it means loosing her innocence so be it.

nafisa i think we are getting confused at what innocence means. I think gopi character is beyond what i would consider innocence, not knowing the ways of the world, which gopi doesn't that makes her innocent, not knowing how technology works, which gopi doesnt even that can be said as innocent. BUT when someone abuses you your whole life and treats you like a slave, how can you not figure out in some 18 plus years that these people are my enemy and i must be wary of them. I don't think that is innocence, even a dog if you keep abusing it, either it will lose it one day and bite you back or just run away, but Gopi is not a dog she is a human that means she has sixth sense. Even with Aham, if you can justify her behavior by saying she is blindly in love, so love fills her with all this Nile of hope, so she keeps wanting more. I just can't figure out why she never managed to figure out Rashi and Urmi in all these years. That is not innocence, that is not even stupidity or naiveness, I don't know what it is but it should be called Gopiness. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimani

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
These SNS CV's have made Kokila tell Gopi now, you are good at kitchen chores and you want to work and work like a machine, you need to be smart and try and notice what is around you and try to get the upperhand, my mother is giving that chest to the best bahu and Rashi is winning that, you snap out of it and start the game too. Gopi answered, I hope these SNS CV's start showing a little street smartness in Gopi character, let her grow, she is too much available to to be stepped on all the time, it's so tiring, just get some pride Gopi.

SangeetaHimani

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yes , Agree. She serioulsy needs to gain confidence and  get more brave.

SangeetaHimaniavivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i understand what you guys are saying, but Gopi has been abused all her life, but instead of answering back at her abuses they shut her up she was not allowed to voice what she felt or want she wanted to say, so the person then just keeps quiet n takes it.  They are different types of abuse verbal, physical etc.  These abusers all have the upper hand they r streetwise, they are educated what does Gopi have just her goodness she never been educated,streetwise.  The only person who cares for Gopi  her mahma he hasnt got the balls to stand up to his wife, n kokila  has told Gopi to  speak up but even she has her reasons.  So there is Gopi  a goldfish swimming amongst Sharks

avivakirk

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
There is a lot of difference between innocent and dumb.Gopi is dumb...she has been staying  with urmila and Rashi for 20+ yrs but still she hasn't figured out their true nature.....how can anyone be soo innocent.

She needs to stand up for herself..i agree she has been abused all her life...but now when she has kokila's support why can't she handle rashi smartly.

Sometimes i feel because of this Ahem doesn't consider Gopi as his wife..i am not supporting his act but anyone of us would be "not so impressed"  if we come across a person who can't stand up for herself .....

SangeetaHimani.Verity.

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Just by knowing cooking,slokas etc doesn't make anyone smart....Smartness is dealing with situation and people wisely...Rashi doesn't know anything but still she manges to win nani's heart..that's smartness..if Rashi had used her smartness in a good way then things would have been different.

Edited by yyyy - 21 February 2011 at 9:53pm

loveanime

Go to top