AR Mini-I Love You Only Forever...Last Part-Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I am new here! This is my first try at an AR fan fiction. It is going to be a mini with only about 3 parts.
Hope you appreciate my efforts!

I Love You Only Forever

Part 1

Hey! Let me introduce the main character to this story. Name...Armaan, age...24, height 6'4, weight...70kg. His life may seem simple from the outside but is truly complicated when you look deep. He is the youngest child of his parents and his family is a joint one consisting of his parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, brothers, sister, cousins, nieces and nephews! He is everyone's favourite in the family and of course is a well behaved one too. Well, that's what his family thinks! From 7am till 7pm, he is the obedient son going to work and looking after the family business which had been started off by his great grandparents. Then after 7pm, well you never know which venue he is out partying at! It's ever-changing. And so is the girl he is with for each of these parties! Now you know his real character! Or is that all to it?

Just living further down on the same street, oblivious to our hero's eyes, is of course our other main character, Riddhima. She's a complete contrast to Armaan. The thing that she hates in the world is love. Her family only consists of two people: her divorced mother and her. Now you understand why she hates love particularly?

One day, Armaan is packing his bags to go on a business trip to Goa the next day. Well, we know that there is going to be everything but business for the month he is in Goa. He leaves the house after a lot of emotional drama in which he didn't really have major role in except for saying emotional dialogues he had heard from all those Indian films he had watched. He did love his family but sometimes felt that they were too sentimental! He stepped on the train and declared freedom for a month. He went into the compartment to look for his seat. There on his seat he saw a diary. His hands were getting attracted to the diary. He started contemplating on whether to have a sneak peek inside. His heart was saying yes but his mind was saying no. In the end, as always, he listened to his heart and went ahead.

Riddhima was now chilling out in Goa with her friends. College was over so she along with her friends had decided that they will hang out with each other for a month before parting ways. She was sitting on the beach looking at the sea until she noticed a figure blocking the way. And a handsome one too. He came and sat down next to her and said hi and asked her name. For once she didn't ignore him according to rule12 from her rule book - Ignore all approaches made by men. However, she sensed the sincerity and honesty in his voice and understood that he wasn't just flirting with her. She told him her name and asked his.

"Armaan,"

"Nice name," she replied. For a few moments they sat silently watching the sea as the waves were lapping on the shore. She sensed that he had something to say to her so she asked him,

"You want to say something?"

"Umm, no, I mean, yes well actually um is this your diary by any chance."

He held up black diary which had a pretty design on the front cover.

"Oh my god! Yes! Thanks! I've been looking for this from the past few days. Where did you find it?"

"On the train,"

"Oh, yes! Of course..."then she stopped. She realised something. "How did you know it was my diary?" As far she knew she didn't write her name or keep her photo in her diary. She was confused.

"You just remind me of the entries in your diary..."

"You read my diary?"

"Uh, yes, well, I needed to find out the owner, so you know..."

"Or were just tempted to read my diary?"

"Um, well just a bit..."

"Really?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not sure, but really I can relate to you and that is probably one of the reasons why I recognised you. I mean ,seriously, I understand why you may hate love?"

"Why?"

"Because you have developed a belief system that loves doesn't exist after seeing people around you, whom you once saw as being in love, break up."

"And you are trying to say that...?"

"It is not like that! It is not the love that breaks; it is the trust and the other things that come with it! You wouldn't understand unless you have fallen in love yourself..."

"Well, I haven't but I'm guessing you have?"

"Yeah... Shilpa was her name."

"She broke your trust?"

"And everything that came with it..."

She decided not to question further about his love matter but instead asked him where he was staying.  They both continued to meet up on the beach and started spending more time together. By now, Riddhima had seriously fallen for Armaan. She now understood the meaning of his words. Love was a full package of everything not just a matter of three words and living together. There was more to it. Because of Armaan she had seriously started to look at everything in a different light. She also understood that in love that if people didn't compromise, that relationship would never last. So she made a decision to follow what her heart says just like Armaan always said to her. So she sat at the beach, ready to put her decision into practice. As expected, Armaan turned up.

"What's up?" he asked after noticing a change in her.

Now she wasn't going to lie but was going to close her eyes and let her feelings out...

"I love you"

Those three words conveyed everything.

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago
nyc start...wud luv to rd mor
do pm me :)

Love
~Sakshi~
Edited by Crazyy_Fan - 13 years ago
good start...would love to read more...update soon and do add me to your pm list...
Nice start dear.
add me in ur pmlist.
t.c.
update soon.
Gr8 start
pls add me to ur pm list
Loved the start
Update soon n add me to ur pm list, if u hav one
I Love You Only Forever

Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2
Last Part - Page 3

Part 2

Her eyes were still closed. She didn't expect a positive response from him. She knew he had gone through a lot and that it would be hard to gain trust from another woman. She also knew that this broken trust was the reason why he never got into a serious relationship with anyone else. After what seemed like eternity to her, she slowly opened her eyes. He was nowhere to be found.

She immediately got up and headed back to where she was staying. She closed the door and leaned against it and closed her eyes to stop tears from over flowing. She had expected this all along yet she couldn't just stop the tears and the sadness that engulfed her. She knew from the start that her confession would spoil her friendship with Armaan, yet she couldn't stop feeling that she would never be able to live without talking to Armaan.

Soon the vacation was over and Riddhima hadn't still seen Armaan after her confession. According to her friends, he had left a week back. The very day she had confessed. She understood that he wouldn't be able to face her.

She soon left to board the train back home along with her friends. She sat on her seat in deep thought. One trip had changed her life and views. She was glad Armaan had come into her life though she wouldn't probably ever see him again.

She reached home and saw her mother. She left her bags and went to hug her. How much she had missed her...

Six months had gone past so soon. She had got herself a job with a decent salary. She kept herself with herself. She had stopped playing cricket with the neighbouring children. She has even stopped going out with her friends as often as she used to. However, one thing she hasn't stopped doing is meeting up with her best friend, Anjali and her family. She loved them all to bits. She sometimes wished she was part of their family. Even they knew that there was something wrong.

She thought she would be able to move on. But then again she was wrong. She had even started imagining him. Like that, one night she heard woke up hearing a noise. She went and opened the balcony door and saw Armaan in a white shirt with a sign saying "I love you". She quickly went back in and closed the door before he could fade away.

One day she came back from work and her mother as usual was pestering her for marriage. She didn't want to upset her mother and at the same time she didn't want to leave her mother either. So she decided to please her mother and say yes. It was going to happen someday.

The day came for which the guy and his family came to see her. Amongst the family, she saw Anjali and the rest of their family. Anjali was giving her a huge smile and she couldn't help but smile back at her. But she was really confused. Why were they here? Who was the guy that she is supposed to marry! She scanned the room quickly when one familiar face caught her eye. And a handsome one too...

She immediately dropped the plate she had in her hands. She stood there simply staring at him. She noticed him smiling back at her. What the hell was going on? The next thing she noticed was Anjali coming running towards her with her arms open for a hug.

"I'm so happy, Riddhima! You are going to be my sister in law! How cool! You know everyone in our family wanted you to come as the daughter in law! So as soon as Armaan said yes which was three months ago, we came and asked your mother and she had to pester you for three months. That was quick; I had thought it will take you a year..." Anjali's constant blabbering was stopped by her mother.

"Shut up Anjali! Riddhima, you don't know Armaan right? He is the only one you haven't met from our ever growing family! He's always used to be out. Not anymore though!"

This chatter continued from the whole family. She had learnt from them that Armaan was Anjali's famous brother whom she would never stop talking about! By now the whole family stood around her. Amongst the crowd, still sitting in his seat, Armaan was staring at her. She knew had been doing that constantly whilst his family was blabbering. She then saw him get up and say something to his mother which she couldn't quite here through the racket. Then once the family had got back down to their seats, his mother announced that she and Armaan should talk privately. She took him up to her room silently and let him in and then locked the room and stared at him.

Gr8 updt
excited to read further
thanx 4 pm