Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey I am new here! This is my first try at an AR fan fiction. It is going to be a mini with only about 3 parts.
Hope you appreciate my efforts!

I Love You Only Forever

Part 1

Hey! Let me introduce the main character to this story. Name...Armaan, age...24, height 6'4, weight...70kg. His life may seem simple from the outside but is truly complicated when you look deep. He is the youngest child of his parents and his family is a joint one consisting of his parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, brothers, sister, cousins, nieces and nephews! He is everyone's favourite in the family and of course is a well behaved one too. Well, that's what his family thinks! From 7am till 7pm, he is the obedient son going to work and looking after the family business which had been started off by his great grandparents. Then after 7pm, well you never know which venue he is out partying at! It's ever-changing. And so is the girl he is with for each of these parties! Now you know his real character! Or is that all to it?

Just living further down on the same street, oblivious to our hero's eyes, is of course our other main character, Riddhima. She's a complete contrast to Armaan. The thing that she hates in the world is love. Her family only consists of two people: her divorced mother and her. Now you understand why she hates love particularly?

One day, Armaan is packing his bags to go on a business trip to Goa the next day. Well, we know that there is going to be everything but business for the month he is in Goa. He leaves the house after a lot of emotional drama in which he didn't really have major role in except for saying emotional dialogues he had heard from all those Indian films he had watched. He did love his family but sometimes felt that they were too sentimental! He stepped on the train and declared freedom for a month. He went into the compartment to look for his seat. There on his seat he saw a diary. His hands were getting attracted to the diary. He started contemplating on whether to have a sneak peek inside. His heart was saying yes but his mind was saying no. In the end, as always, he listened to his heart and went ahead.

Riddhima was now chilling out in Goa with her friends. College was over so she along with her friends had decided that they will hang out with each other for a month before parting ways. She was sitting on the beach looking at the sea until she noticed a figure blocking the way. And a handsome one too. He came and sat down next to her and said hi and asked her name. For once she didn't ignore him according to rule12 from her rule book - Ignore all approaches made by men. However, she sensed the sincerity and honesty in his voice and understood that he wasn't just flirting with her. She told him her name and asked his.

"Armaan,"

"Nice name," she replied. For a few moments they sat silently watching the sea as the waves were lapping on the shore. She sensed that he had something to say to her so she asked him,

"You want to say something?"

"Umm, no, I mean, yes well actually um is this your diary by any chance."

He held up black diary which had a pretty design on the front cover.

"Oh my god! Yes! Thanks! I've been looking for this from the past few days. Where did you find it?"

"On the train,"

"Oh, yes! Of course..."then she stopped. She realised something. "How did you know it was my diary?" As far she knew she didn't write her name or keep her photo in her diary. She was confused.

"You just remind me of the entries in your diary..."

"You read my diary?"

"Uh, yes, well, I needed to find out the owner, so you know..."

"Or were just tempted to read my diary?"

"Um, well just a bit..."

"Really?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not sure, but really I can relate to you and that is probably one of the reasons why I recognised you. I mean ,seriously, I understand why you may hate love?"

"Why?"

"Because you have developed a belief system that loves doesn't exist after seeing people around you, whom you once saw as being in love, break up."

"And you are trying to say that...?"

"It is not like that! It is not the love that breaks; it is the trust and the other things that come with it! You wouldn't understand unless you have fallen in love yourself..."

"Well, I haven't but I'm guessing you have?"

"Yeah... Shilpa was her name."

"She broke your trust?"

"And everything that came with it..."

She decided not to question further about his love matter but instead asked him where he was staying.  They both continued to meet up on the beach and started spending more time together. By now, Riddhima had seriously fallen for Armaan. She now understood the meaning of his words. Love was a full package of everything not just a matter of three words and living together. There was more to it. Because of Armaan she had seriously started to look at everything in a different light. She also understood that in love that if people didn't compromise, that relationship would never last. So she made a decision to follow what her heart says just like Armaan always said to her. So she sat at the beach, ready to put her decision into practice. As expected, Armaan turned up.

"What's up?" he asked after noticing a change in her.

Now she wasn't going to lie but was going to close her eyes and let her feelings out...

"I love you"

Those three words conveyed everything.

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 21 February 2011 at 3:17am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya87gudiyanrani143Sanausmanme_ashaammy_amnaarmaanridhimma4bhavs_gid03me_lovelygulbsk1sasyaswarobi1tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixniki4lifenIhArIkAStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..Nazzz16Classy_Galqt4everm-g19shaaz_91ambryncuteshilpaRhea.KaJenakshadiceprincess101maanuAmoon.88scorpio95pinkssvidu87prachi06Crazyy_Fanputh-wild-desirRarepearlhelen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVER-Prithi--RabiaKSGKaJen-AMMY12Ethereal-Pathjiyaa_m-AviatoR-sweetdesiresjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR Mini-I Love You Only Forever...Last Part-Page 3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazyy_Fan

IF-Dazzler

Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
nyc start...wud luv to rd mor
do pm me :)

Love
~Sakshi~

Edited by Crazyy_Fan - 19 February 2011 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

swarobi1

swarobi1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
good start
pls pm me

alaipayuthey

iceprincess101

Goldie

iceprincess101

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
good start...would love to read more...update soon and do add me to your pm list...

alaipayuthey

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Nice start dear.
add me in ur pmlist.
t.c.
update soon.

alaipayuthey