heyyy
nice part
cont soon

harneet
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG armaan is der......yipeee!!!!!!!!!
awesome part...especially the flashback.........
thanx for the pm and plzzzz update soon........
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
cont soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear……just love the part soo much👏…….The flashback moment of AR is so cute and loving😃….waiting for AR meeting…….do continue soon……thanks for the PM…..take care…….😊

Lots of Love

GEET

Shre28 thumbnail
hey cmon brng him soon ar shld b tgthr
MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey I just saw that you had updated part 3 and 4  yaaayyyy when I read part 3 I didn't had to wait for part 4😃, but i have to wait for part 5

Part 3:
The flashback was cute. Arman got double treat, 1. They watched a horror movie. 2. Ridz didn't let him go.
They are so much In love, I really wonder what the fight was about..
Awsome part 😃

Part 4:
Poor Ridz everything is remainding her og Arman  . 🥳Arman is is in India 😃, he really loves Ridz😍
I hope they  will meet soon, and patch up like they always do
Great part 😊

Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful..

lobed it..

thx 4 da pm n do continue..

AMOON
armaan_best thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it a lot...........................do update the next part soooooooooon

|Chapter 5|- Part (i)

*Flashback* 

Armaan rushed inside his room looking extremely worried. He picked up a bunch of keys kept on the table and the helmet. He rushed to his wardrobe and took out a blue leather jacket. Swiftly, he wore it and zipped himself up. Without much of thinking, he rushed out of the room.. 

Riddhima sat in the car, admiring the scenic beauty outside. The music Armaan sang when she first saw him was ringing in her ears. Every moment they spent together was hurting a little more. She wasn't sure whether she would get over him or not...she was hoping. Their very meeting began with a fight. She yelled, he yelled back. She warned him to back off, he neared her more. Frustrated on the amount of arrogance a guy could possess, she simply walked off, he grinned. The more they spent quality time, the more they grew to hate each other. She hated his carefree attitude, he hated her arrogance. But nothing was the same once Armaan realized how much she cared for everyone around her. The amount of innocence and affection in one heart was much greater than the entire universe itself. 

The moment Armaan saw Riddhima dancing with an infant, alone in the house...he knew that he was deeply in love with her. He could see the twinkle in her eyes when the infant wrapped his little arms around her neck, as she continued swaying. At that moment, he just wanted to go and tell her that he loved her...he couldn't and he hated that enough. For the next few days he continued to observe her, when he realized that he just din't know her. Every act of Riddhima's deepened his love for her. But it wasn't the same for Riddhima. Riddhima never knew how she fell for Armaan...she just knew that she had a crush on him. She continued ignoring her feelings for a while as something that will fade away with time, until the first feeling of jealousy formed for the first time in her heart. 

He changed his girlfriends way more than she even changed her clothes. He was horribly unpredictable! He possessed every quality she hated right from carelessness till being a Casanova flirt that he was. She was unsure of anything, until one fine day...when Armaan finally pushed her against her against the wall. He looked into her eyes and told her that he 'has some feelings for her; feelings that just grow the moment he sees her. The feelings that urge him to kiss her every time she gives her innocent smiles; feeling that make him protect her every time she has given up, the feelings that just don't leave him. It has not only taken his heart but also owns his brains now...the feelings that he knows....is surely love'. In reply, Riddhima simply smiled and asked him how many 'chicks have you used these lines on?'. The casualness in her tone frustrated him. She wasn't taking him seriously at all! 

Suddenly Riddhima could feel Armaan letting her go, when she heard his whisper, "None"....she felt her heart skip a beat. Thankfully her room mate walked into the apartment the very moment and he had to leave, giving Riddhima a lot of time to think...after which she concluded that he was playing with her feelings. She avoided him for the rest of the month. Once she realized that he wasn't 'just casual' but was serious...and the fire was equal on both sides, when Armaan started ignoring her. He'd purposefully flirt with another girls that made her cry. Every time she cried either Nikki or Abhi was always near her; only Riddhima never knew who had send them. 

Riddhima was offered internship at two places- one in NY itself and one far away from where she currently lived. Both were equally good, only Riddhima had chosen something that would keep her away from Armaan. Armaan continued to ignore her until Nikki told him that Riddhima was going...forever! Thinking of it now only makes Armaan regret everything more! 

Riddhima broke out of her thoughts at a sudden jerk. She could see the long line of vehicles ahead of her car. 

"Dammit!" Her friend, who was driving the car, looked at Riddhima. 
"Whats wrong?" 
"Accident.." 
"..Riddhima can you drive? I'm tired." 
"...Sure.." Riddhima smiled and the two exchanged their seats. 

The traffic cleared up soon, and the free way was soon empty. Riddhima was ready to gear up, when she heard a knocking on the window. 

"...Riddhima.!" The car was speeding up, and so was his bike. 
"Armaan..!? Oh, my god! What the hell are you doing?" Riddhima sat upright with a jerk.
"...Stop...the car!" Armaan tried to convey the message, Riddhima did the opposite. She angrily pressed the accelerator hard. 

"Ri...Riddhima......?" She heard him shout as the distance between them increased. But Armaan din't give up. As soon as Riddhima thought that she would never see him again...she saw him again. 

"Stop the car Riddhima! Just once...Please!" Armaan yelled. The blow of air one his face was making it hard for him to speak, but he din't give up. 
"No I won't! You can go back to your hot girlfriends after I leave. Do whatever you want then...I won't freaking interrupt in 'your life'.." Riddhima pressed the accelerator harder. 

"If you don't stop. I'll make you." Riddhima had forgotten the fact that being a racer, Armaan loved speeding unlike her. He grinned, watching her car drive away in speed. 

The next moment he drove in fury..the speed-meter showed the speed of 120kmph...he passed Riddhima's car and the next moment halted his bike in front of her car. 

"Riddhima!" Riddhima's friend, Kiran, shouted as she saw Armaan stop his bike sideways right in front of their car. 
"Aaaaaaaaaah!" Both the girls screamed on top of her lungs, with the thinking that Armaan was going to be crushed. But luckily the car stopped...barely at a touching distance from his bike. Armaan smirked. 

With loads of anger filled inside her, she stepped outside her car and banged the door behind her. 
"Armaan you are dead." Kiran ooh-ed as she saw Riddhima stomping her way towards the arrogant biker. 
"You...what the hell is your problem huh?" 
"I need to talk to you." Armaan was still cool and calm, as you proceeded to explain her with her interruption. 
"....No you don't! We're done here. Thank you! You can leave. I don't want to listen to any of your shit of why you ignored me for a freaking month! Just get the hell outta here and let me go!" Riddhima yelled at him and began walking towards her. 

Armaan wasted no time in getting a grip on her hand and applying a force of pull on his lady love. Riddhima came and fell on his bike, after which he locked her in his arms. 
"Ow!" Riddhima opened her eyes to find herself caged. 
"I don't owe you an explanation, Riddhima. I'm not here to explain you the reason why I ignored you...." Riddhima found it hard to speak, as her mind was busy calculating the distance between their lips, which was not much. 

"I'm here to do something...that I should have done months before..." Riddhima's pulse rate lowered. Her heart could see it coming..

"I love you." It was now 6.00 am, the red colour of love filled the horizon. It was then Riddhima had realized that Armaan had insanely and completely blocked the entire way. So basically, everyone was till now yelling at them....but the moment Armaan confessed his love...everything just went silent. 

"...Its a dream...Its a dream....Wake up Riddhima...Wake up!" Riddhima kept chanting to herself. Armaan chuckled at her conclusion.

"Do you want me to kiss you and prove it to you that its not a dream?" Armaan bend on her a little more....Riddhima's heart beat stopped. She could see it in his eyes that he was waiting. He was waiting for her to confess, and she was taking a lot of time

"Say it Riddhima! Or else leave him for me!" Kiran, in the car, was nail biting due to the tension around her. 

"I...." 

"I?" She could see the sparkle in his eyes and feel his breathe on her lips. 
"I....I...love you." Finally, finally! His heart made dances of joy. She wasted no time in hugging him, when she heard all the audience clap and applaud. 

Thus after almost a year.....their hearts that merged into one. 

*Flashback ends*

A lone tear escaped her eyes, but she was quick enough to rub it off. Her friends, busy among themselves din't notice it that she was crying. 

"Um, guys. I'll just be back, k?" Riddhima got up from her chair, without waiting for their answers.

"Alright, make it fast." Anjali smiled. Her plan was working...or she should say HIS plan was working... 

As per Armaan's theory....instead of heading towards the washroom...Riddhima headed towards the entrance. 

Now it was all upto him. He was the only one who can bring her back...bring HIS RIDDHIMA BACK. Her part of plan was accomplished and all depended on him. Anjali's heart made a jump of joy, as she watched her sister walking out of Macdonalds. 

Hit the 'LIKE' tab and comment if you like it. =) 

Edited by jeflkjfkljfkj - 13 years ago
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
nice update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.