Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Saw Vivian and Vahhbiz today[:D] (Page 7)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thks Saphira for the infoHug
i have heard abt orbit mall...Embarrassed
& i guess in that mall, we can see many Tele celebs in that mallEmbarrassed
But, Vivian & Vazbiz, together holding handsConfused..its their life finallyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehsaphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
lucky girlBig smileClap
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
that is so cute.This couple makes me shout"that iss soo chweet"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTICAkankshaa.

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by divya92

i know i shudnt be asking this...fir bi out of curiosity.after seeing them how did u feel...do u think they are a couple or just 2 frnds as vivian claims to be......i mean thats what he said nd updated on his facebook page nd v all know that...just wanted to know ur opinion as u them more closelyWink

GOSH Divya youknow hsi FB id..?? Isit real ..Thats awesome..dear..!! But I too LOVE VIVIAN SO MUCH so getting a sad feeling that it is not SUKU..why does this heart do all this yaar..It is like I loved somebody & he did not love me kind of feeling..Guys..Look at me..I am a total looser at times I feel..Why shoudl it bother me..After all its his choice & life and I tell you my love for VIVU will never get less with this any inch..but still I AM SAD..!! Devastated..WHY DOES GOD DO SUCH A THING..its like in Dil toh Pagal hai Kasrishma kapoor comes to knwo Shahrukh dosent loev her & loves Madhuri & she goes away to a lakeside & scold GOD.."Tum Bohoth Bure ho..Ek ladki ko ek ladke se pyaar karvate ho aur uss ladke ko ek aur doosri ladki se pyaar karvate ho..Aisa kyun karte ho..Kya maza aat hai tumhe,," god that was one real TOUCHING SCENE And I AM FEEL THE SAME>.though its not ME INVOLVED HERE..GOD can anyone treat my insane MADNESS..!! I have no HOPES..in this life..!!OuchCryLOL
ya i know his id nd its real...but the thing is ki he has exceeded the limit of adding frnds...so he started his own fb page which is updated by sum of his frnds it seems.....nd he too comments on them .nd his latest update was on valentines day when he said ki "i m single and i would like to pamper myself on this day as i have no1 to celebrate with....thats y m just curious ki whether he is actually single or not........bcoz what is the point in lying then.........so m just confusedLOL

Edited by divya92 - 19 February 2011 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww u are sooo luckyy.. i wish i could see them Pinch ... but i dont live in india so.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

i know i shudnt be asking this...fir bi out of curiosity.after seeing them how did u feel...do u think they are a couple or just 2 frnds as vivian claims to be......i mean thats what he said nd updated on his facebook page nd v all know that...just wanted to know ur opinion as u them more closelyWink

GOSH Divya youknow hsi FB id..?? Isit real ..Thats awesome..dear..!! But I too LOVE VIVIAN SO MUCH so getting a sad feeling that it is not SUKU..why does this heart do all this yaar..It is like I loved somebody & he did not love me kind of feeling..Guys..Look at me..I am a total looser at times I feel..Why shoudl it bother me..After all its his choice & life and I tell you my love for VIVU will never get less with this any inch..but still I AM SAD..!! Devastated..WHY DOES GOD DO SUCH A THING..its like in Dil toh Pagal hai Kasrishma kapoor comes to knwo Shahrukh dosent loev her & loves Madhuri & she goes away to a lakeside & scold GOD.."Tum Bohoth Bure ho..Ek ladki ko ek ladke se pyaar karvate ho aur uss ladke ko ek aur doosri ladki se pyaar karvate ho..Aisa kyun karte ho..Kya maza aat hai tumhe,," god that was one real TOUCHING SCENE And I AM FEEL THE SAME>.though its not ME INVOLVED HERE..GOD can anyone treat my insane MADNESS..!! I have no HOPES..in this life..!!OuchCryLOL
ya i know his id nd its real...but the thing is ki he has exceeded the limit of adding frnds...so he started his own fb page which is updated by sum of his frnds it seems.....nd he too comments on them .nd his latest update was on valentines day when he said ki "i m single and i would like to pamper myself on this day as i have no1 to celebrate with....thats y m just curious ki whether he is actually single or not........bcoz what is the point in lying then.........so m just confusedLOL

Oh OK..But I am feeling guilty because in the bargain ...I am actually getting irritated with Vahhbiz yaar..for actually no fault of her..OK I am quite not that young as like YOU..is it like you hold hands just like that..in Mumbai..which is always considered as a hep city..I mean..I just am consoling my self..!! Ok & he says he is single..?? hmmm..OK whatever...I love ABHIYA & ViSu..baki sab kuch jaaye tail lene..!!Wink
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Wow you are lucky girl.
You didn't talk to them?
And yes I adore Vivian and Vahbiz couple , they look so cute together.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Oh OK..But I am feeling guilty because in the bargain ...I am actually getting irritated with Vahhbiz yaar..for actually no fault of her..OK I am quite not that young as like YOU..is it like you hold hands just like that..in Mumbai..which is always considered as a hep city..I mean..I just am consoling my self..!! Ok & he says he is single..?? hmmm..OK whatever...I love ABHIYA & ViSu..baki sab kuch jaaye tail lene..!!Wink
people here r very helpful nd bold..........nd they are celebrities yaar.......they toh can do nything..i ll pm u his fb status very soon. nd people living here can live nywhere.thats wat v r told whenever v go nywhere.........life is so buzy here yaar..no time for n ythi ng

Edited by divya92 - 19 February 2011 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index