Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Saw Vivian and Vahhbiz today[:D] (Page 14)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@Ka7eela- I didn't reply back just because I don't want to spoil the forum's environment anymore. I don't have guts like you. Thanks and I am going from here. Happy arguing...!!!!Tongue

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raka_Shohana

U HAD 2 SHARE SOME PIC ...
Whatevr...

UM SHOCKED.... Confused
they were strolling around..i cudnt run after them n take a pic...thts invasion of privacy......i was just really happy to see them... Smilethey were clearly trying to avoid ppl as couple of girls n a lady were staring at them...let them have a peaceful time..they dont need to be bugged by fans...Winkthts d reason i dint approach them to even talk to themSmile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

@Ka7eela- I didn't reply back just because I don't want to spoil the forum's environment anymore. I don't have guts like you. Thanks and I am going from here. Happy arguing...!!!!Tongue

huh! its because you have nothing to say you know i wasn't bashing go through my reply!

just because i don't like her in fact i dont like her one bit!! i dont like how she looks i dont like her acting and certainly i dont like her being with him its my call not yours !!!!

it doesn't mean i am bashing! but your friends were bashing me because i don't like them DUH!

you accused me of bashing Vivian which is false allegations as i love him and love his acting!

then have the courage to reply back

but hey never mind i got my answer as i know now you juts argue for sake of argument so you say what you want to say and never have the guts to listen to what others say!

cheers

Edited by ka7eela - 19 February 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988lighteningbuzz

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

once in agle janam, forum, i had read same similar topicSmile, when Suk was part of that show..

she was seen in 1 mall's food court with her co actor  abhishekSmile, who had got married that time recentlySmile, with his childhood sweetheartSmile..

thr too many assumed, that Suk is dating her co actorShocked, just cause she was seen in the food court with him aloneErmm, minus his wifeEmbarrassed

the tpoic maker just wanted to share with us, what she sawEmbarrassed, & here  people already started making fuss abt Vivian-VahbizUnhappy

just forget girls all this, & don't argue plEmbarrassed
  ya i was deliriously happy n just wasnted to share wat i saw with u allSmile...i dint know it'll lead to argumentsCry

Edited by saphira7988 - 19 February 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

Originally posted by Raka_Shohana

U HAD 2 SHARE SOME PIC ...
Whatevr...

UM SHOCKED.... Confused
they were strolling around..i cudnt run after them n take a pic...thts invasion of privacy......i was just really happy to see them... Smilethey were clearly trying to avoid ppl as couple of girls n a lady were staring at them...let them have a peaceful time..they dont need to be bugged by fans...Winkthts d reason i dint approach them to even talk to themSmile

that's pretty decent lisa!SmileStar
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by remosalsa

once in agle janam, forum, i had read same similar topicSmile, when Suk was part of that show..

she was seen in 1 mall's food court with her co actor  abhishekSmile, who had got married that time recentlySmile, with his childhood sweetheartSmile..

thr too many assumed, that Suk is dating her co actorShocked, just cause she was seen in the food court with him aloneErmm, minus his wifeEmbarrassed

the tpoic maker just wanted to share with us, what she sawEmbarrassed, & here  people already started making fuss abt Vivian-VahbizUnhappy

just forget girls all this, & don't argue plEmbarrassed
  ya i was deliriously happy n just wasnted to share wat i saw with u allSmile...i dint know it'll lead to argumentsCry

sorry sweets but  i think you knew Embarrassed, there was an article about them few weeks ago and it lead to all this arguments, and still you posted this!

beside you don't have any pics whatsoever, but still we believe you but then isn't it against the forum rules to discuss about an actors personal life!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

I can understand uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.thats okBig smileBig smile
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index