India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

kabir and shaurya..

madhuchella Groupbie
madhuchella
madhuchella

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Smile hi guys ..the track is gud going..

i think the cv's may give shaurya some imp character ..he might be a vampire /werewolf .so only they are introducing shankar..( i thought +vely)

and in 100 epi's celeb interview kabir said his role changing from +ve to -ve...

he might bcome a villain to abhay and pia's luvConfused

i want  a good track among kabir misha piya's frendship yaar ...

give ur views and comments

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988rmitraangel_KSGffkhanozzyieTheBlackJaguar

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
oh no!!kabir's becoming negative..CrydamnOuch  i dunno y this new charecter shanker was introduced....Confused
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Kabir is turning negative?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Now this is not fair.He should not turn negative.He has a good character I don't want it to be spoilt.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
We have been guessing that Kabir and his background had resemblance to Lockwoods in TVD. And they are werewolves. So, if Kabir is to become a werewolf , he may be modeled on Mason or Tyler Lockwood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

We have been guessing that Kabir and his background had resemblance to Lockwoods in TVD. And they are werewolves. So, if Kabir is to become a werewolf , he may be modeled on Mason or Tyler Lockwood.

Possible. Now that we even have our own studious Jeremy in PKYEK, all we need is a Tyler. Though, I think, Shaurya will be the wolf. Kabir-Pia-Abhay vampire-wolfie would become really Twilight-ish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Possible. Now that we even have our own studious Jeremy in PKYEK, all we need is a Tyler. Though, I think, Shaurya will be the wolf. Kabir-Pia-Abhay vampire-wolfie would become really Twilight-ish.

Yup. But if Kabir is turning negative , better do a Mason Lockwood with him. We no longer need a Jacob Black here because Twilight no longer seems to be fitting in scheme of things. There is too much of TVD already. LOL

Edited by Pocahontas - 19 February 2011 at 6:08am

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Yup. But if Kabir is turning negative , better do a Mason Lockwood with him. We no longer need A Jacob Black here because Twilight no longer seems to be fitting in scheme of things. There is too much of TVD already. LOL

I know, right? When Shankar entered, I was literally like .. Great. Just what we needed. Our own Jeremy. :P 

Mason Lockwood .. makes sense. But shouldn't Danish be Mason, instead? And Kabir, Tyler. But going with that logic, Kabir would have to kill someone in order for the curse to get unlocked .. That is, if EK doesn't put her own desi tadka in it. 

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Yup. But if Kabir is turning negative , better do a Mason Lockwood with him. We no longer need A Jacob Black here because Twilight no longer seems to be fitting in scheme of things. There is too much of TVD already. LOL

I know, right? When Shankar entered, I was literally like .. Great. Just what we needed. Our own Jeremy. :P 

Mason Lockwood .. makes sense. But shouldn't Danish be Mason, instead? And Kabir, Tyler. But going with that logic, Kabir would have to kill someone in order for the curse to get unlocked .. That is, if EK doesn't put her own desi tadka in it. 

Oh yeah. You are making sense , honey. Kabir should go the Tyler way. Embarrassed....i really like Tyler and my heart broke into hazaar tukde when he went on  a break from TVD. Cry

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index