Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pg 118,128,136, 144 (26/2) (Page 85)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

awesome update i am falling in love with this ff..........................
so maan loves his sister a lot and bcoz she suffered he wanted her to suffer well that was the decision taken by him momentarily but i am sure he shud b feeling bad abt it the next day thats y he was trying to make it up for the hurt..............
thanks for the double update i hope u will update tom as well.................
pl do cont soon................

Yes, Maan loves his sister and when he couldn't do anything to alleviate her pain, he took to drinks which blunted his reasoning.  Yes, he feels ashamed for his behaviour but is too proud to admit it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethia

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by Newdime

WOW Opti.tripple dose of your lovely potion to cure my flu self today.  After all not bad to be home sick.  Love the virtual world of internet.

I had this dreaded feeling about Maan been drunk and act the same as that cheapo.  Nonetheless, morning always bring glory to the new day.  Loved the little commitment, care and communication.

I have a feeling that you will make me change my opinion about marriage.
Thumbs Up

Thanks Newdime.Sorry to hear you are sick.  Yes, Maan was drunk and for the first time.  It will also be his last.  As I promised all your Cs will come in small measures throughout the fic.  So you are against marriage, are you. I'm married for nearly 16 years now.  There have been ups and downs but it has still been worth it.

Thx for ur concern.  Drinking has not cure any ones issue, it's a temp solution to forget the norms.  The consequence after that need to be dealt.  Glad that Maan realized that on time, after all he is our hero. what say?
Yes my C's and for some reason I'm the one who is running away from it.  Had this image of marriage based on the surrounding or people rather and created this wall against me.  Not that I'm against it, but after certain age being independent all the time and not relaying on others, creates a self image of being practical and act logic.  It's not easy to poses a strong mind and knowing try to ease bit of it is not fun either.  I could go on and on about it, but it's not about me we are here.   Everyone has their unique story to tell, some might have similarities but the important part is we are the one who has to experience our self and learn out of it.  So hopefully sometime sooner or later, I should have a Maan to change my thinking and sing...meri nazar sey duniya ko dehko... kitney hasi hai nazarey.....Wink
doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
lovely update...............a little annoyed with maan.........continue soon................
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Thx for ur concern.  Drinking has not cure any ones issue, it's a temp solution to forget the norms.  The consequence after that need to be dealt.  Glad that Maan realized that on time, after all he is our hero. what say?
Yes my C's and for some reason I'm the one who is running away from it.  Had this image of marriage based on the surrounding or people rather and created this wall against me.  Not that I'm against it, but after certain age being independent all the time and not relaying on others, creates a self image of being practical and act logic.  It's not easy to poses a strong mind and knowing try to ease bit of it is not fun either.  I could go on and on about it, but it's not about me we are here.   Everyone has their unique story to tell, some might have similarities but the important part is we are the one who has to experience our self and learn out of it.  So hopefully sometime sooner or later, I should have a Maan to change my thinking and sing...meri nazar sey duniya ko dehko... kitney hasi hai nazarey.....Wink

I can understand what you are saying.  I was like you. Felt I'd rather stay single than be married to the wrong man.  My family found the man for me. Was not too impressed at first glance.  Though I found him attractive, did not like his attitude but slowly I came to know him better and realised that one cant go by first impressions. As I said, we've had our ups and downs.  There have been times I wished I never got married but then these thoughts are short and transitory.  My man is no Maan but I love him nonetheless. No one can be perfect. I know I am not. Anyway all the best. Hope you find your Maan soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanNewdime

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doosheeka

lovely update...............a little annoyed with maan.........continue soon................

Still annoyed with Maan? Maybe you'll continue to feel annoyed with him till he changes.
shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Another two updatesSmile This is surely a treat.
Hope you give us 2 updates everydaySmileEmbarrassed

No matter how much hard Maan shows himself to be, he does have a caring heart.  He probably didn't realize that he was manhandling his wife because that time he was in pain for his baby sister. He's done a lot to protect his sister, has treated her like a princess and now when she is in pain, it hurts him.
Glad that Geet is way too understanding. 

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Opti,i couldn't wait for the story to unfold...........so yesterday i read entire story on mirchi......whenever i read milind i couldn't get picture of maan there but only shabooWink.....but whenever i read prachi i always imagined geet thereLOLLOLLOL.........finally i am tension free now
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

Another two updatesSmile This is surely a treat.
Hope you give us 2 updates everydaySmileEmbarrassed

No matter how much hard Maan shows himself to be, he does have a caring heart.  He probably didn't realize that he was manhandling his wife because that time he was in pain for his baby sister. He's done a lot to protect his sister, has treated her like a princess and now when she is in pain, it hurts him.
Glad that Geet is way too understanding. 

Thanks Shivangi. Yes, he has a caring heart.  He was blinded by his pain at his sister's suffering and took his anger and frustration out on his wife. The fact that he was drunk numbed his conscience too.  Geet will turn him around in time by just being herself.

Edited by Opti - 24 February 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783

Go to top