Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: doosheeka

nice concept........update soon..............so its maan here who is without fame and money...............loved it..................waiting to know more about it........................

Yes, tables are reversed in this fic.  Thanks Doosheeka.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

wonderful start Opti 👏
can't wait to read the rest 😃

Thanks Nadia
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

Thanks Janu
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

A couple of days I did visit your Michi fanfic Destiny's children, but again you know my problem right that I need to visualize. So I couldnt sustain reading it since I never watched kayamath. But now since you have converted it into a maaneet fic, I have started reading. Thanks for that.

Yes, you said that you could not relate to the stories.  Hope you like the Maaneetified version.  I have started this one differently and it will be a lot shorter than the original piece which had several characters.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara2212

thanks for update...

hmmm loved Maan's attitude and his meeting with Geet

Thanks Zaara.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Okay I doubted that the would-be of Geet is not Maan as i noticed u not mentioning his name...so its Dev....and I really didn't expected u to make Maan a tapori but it does suit him well in his intro...and on top of that he's smitten by Geet the first time he saw her as a lady....thats good....lets see how Dev turns out to be now...

As I said this Maaneet fic will be very different from the show. Lets see if he is really smitten with Geet.
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice ff....
tapori maan....😆
plz add me to the pm list.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu5

so geet is not marrying maan? n maan is a tapori god seems to b very different n interesting

Well, as of now. No. She is not marrying Maan but who knows the future? Thanks Ammu.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

i expected the groom not to be Maan .. but really u made Maan tapori style and Geet mistook him as plumber...no wonder... just a tot of his dress came into ma mind..after u mentioned khaki color... i was like thinking no one sud mistake him..and tat happened....

and so is Maan waiting for loan to start business r is he working for a bank..coz i dnt get that correctly... means Maan is waiting to get loan am i rite

No Maan is trying to obtain a bank loan but because he has no collateral to offer he is being denied.  He is still trying desperately as he wants to start his own business. He does not like to work under anyone.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

just read part 2 ...
Maan's not the groom 😲😆
fab update ⭐️

No he is not. Thanks Nadia.