Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pg 118,128,136, 144 (26/2) (Page 143)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi.princes

awesome part
hope nothing bad happens when they are finally falling in love
con't soon! another update today?

Lets see what is in store for Maaneet.  Things will be good at least for some time.  I'm seriously wondering whether to post another update tonight or not since I already said that I'll do so only tomorrow.  If I dont, then I promise to post two updates tomorrow morning. 

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

I loved the way Manju knocked some sense into Maan and the way he accepted her advice. It is good that now he is trying to help her in running the family better. I just loved how he drove his friends away to spend time with Geet. I was reminded my days when it was usually my father-in-law who would innovate new reasons to keep my husband's friends from taking him away from me during weekends. I was wondering if Geet would offer to take up a job and take music classes put it in a way that Maan wouldnt misunderstand her intentions. I dont know if this would come up since you are maaneetifying your michi fic.

Maan has high regards for Manju so he will listen to her. Your father-in-law drove your hubby's friends away? Now that is interesting! Have you read the Michi fic in full?  What Prachi will do with her talents will come up later.
Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

I loved the way Manju knocked some sense into Maan and the way he accepted her advice. It is good that now he is trying to help her in running the family better. I just loved how he drove his friends away to spend time with Geet. I was reminded my days when it was usually my father-in-law who would innovate new reasons to keep my husband's friends from taking him away from me during weekends. I was wondering if Geet would offer to take up a job and take music classes put it in a way that Maan wouldnt misunderstand her intentions. I dont know if this would come up since you are maaneetifying your michi fic.

Maan has high regards for Manju so he will listen to her. Your father-in-law drove your hubby's friends away? Now that is interesting! Have you read the Michi fic in full?  What Prachi will do with her talents will come up later.

Oh yeah my F-I-L did it. I was just like Geet, not knowing to cook when I got married and since my husband had lost his mother when he was in college, they had no other choice than to adjust with my experiments. But they were very cooperative. Anyways, as I said, I havent read michi fic. I am still loyal to Maaneet.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Oh yeah my F-I-L did it. I was just like Geet, not knowing to cook when I got married and since my husband had lost his mother when he was in college, they had no other choice than to adjust with my experiments. But they were very cooperative. Anyways, as I said, I havent read michi fic. I am still loyal to Maaneet.

Thanks for being loyal to Maaneet. I think the excitement will go if one reads the original before hand and knows what is going to come.
PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
They are so adorable !
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Loveeee all the parts.
Maneet r just made for eachother.
Continue soonnnn.

Thanks pickachu. Yes, Maaneet are made for each other.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaintedSky

They are so adorable !

Glad you like them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaintedSky

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1