Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As you have mentioned, it would have been difficult to imagine Maan as a guy in chawl had we not seen the Tapori dance. Although it is still difficult to digest, I am slowly getting accustomed to it. I had the same feeling when I was reading reconciliation, since we are so accustomed to stylish, rich and classy Maan. Its my deficiency of visualizing while reading. But since the story is progressing well, I am hoping Maan will make it big with Geet's support.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe geet is getting used to living in the chawl and making most of her time and awe poor geet csn't handle the way maan sometimes speaks to her but good to know he realises that he may have been too harsh and apologises so sweet and awe lokin at each other eye to eye and eating how sweet anyways another great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opti, I am also amazed at how much pain she can endure. 

What a mixture of opposites for siblings. Arjun is always inflicting pain and Geet is always enduring pain. 

I am falling in love with Maan and Geet all over again reading your updates. This phase of them trying to acknowledge each other's presence, making an effort to understand each other and beginning to care for each other is so cute. 

I know it is important for you to develop the parallely track as well with the other newly wed couple, but please give us enough Maneet in each update. 

The story is progressing beautifully and I cannot wait to read more. 😍
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hav u lyk written this ff already n just posting d parts now, given d high frequency of ur updates . Btw i luv more n more updates. Maan being rude reminds me of early geet day. Lets see how long it takes 4 him to fall 4 her n more importantly admit it:-)
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally maan is being a bit understanding..continue soon......
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 some time s rude but in heart maan is golden heart.
 their relationship is progressing.
update soon.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Me totaly in love again with ur FF opti..poor Geet i think she has got hurt twice till now from when she reached the chawl... oh Man this girl really has patience...for not whimpering when some one stamps on ur leg...
heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhara_s

Why does Maan have to say so many mean thing to Geet...was it her fault that she was born rich...???

ya why
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sindu555

aww .. that was such a lovely update ... 

Maan is such a darling sometimes.... 

love the way he's falling for her ... 

continue soon 

love
Sana

Thanks Sana. Yes, Maan is increasingly being drawn to her.