Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GUNJAN AND GEET SANAYA AND DRASHITI

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
These two ahev to be the most cutest and the most beautiful actresses on TV.Both are also really goo human beings they are happy by each others achievements.when drashiti got dmg sanaya was damm happy for her and when sanaya got mjht dd was really happy for her and know when dd has geet sanaya feels even happier for her .Thats the reason both of them are such good friends as they feel happy for each other rather then jealous.Both are always sharing smiles with everyoneand they also share on more thing in common that is their onscreen character's name starts with G.
so here are the pics of the most beautiful friendhsip ever seen on telly :)Both of them live,laugh and laugh.truely both of them are an epitome of perfection :)

Also both of them started theri carrer on telly with star one :)  and both of their onscreen character's name started with G 

AND BOTH LOOK SO AMAZING IN WHITE :)

here are some more pics of them :)

Both are also frinds with ksg ;)

plss comment guys and do share ur views and also find more similarties between the two :)
Edited by kashkasukajenn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the pics....
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow...awesome collection...i thot they wer gud frens...but today by all these pix its confirmed thay are really so close to each other...actually .i like both geet/DD gunjan/sanaya v much...seeing them 2gether is too good
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnks for the pics ....😊

but sanaya started her career with LRL & way before MJHT which used to come on star one ......

I think the first time i saw her was in Left Right left after rajeev left the show ..... LRL used to come on sony sab TV

&

then later on in radha ki betiyan kuch kar dikhayenge ....... (haven't watched this show ..... but saw her in there along with ratan rajput)

MJHT was her 3rd show ......but agree she got name with that show ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dreamymaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for the lovely picss
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear...

Look like very close friends...

DD sweat heart...
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

thnks for the pics ....😊

but sanaya started her career with LRL & way before MJHT which used to come on star one ......

I think the first time i saw her was in Left Right left after rajeev left the show ..... LRL used to come on sony sab TV

&

then later on in radha ki betiyan kuch kar dikhayenge ....... (haven't watched this show ..... but saw her in there along with ratan rajput)

MJHT was her 3rd show ......but agree she got name with that show ....

She was in RKBKKD first, then she went on to do LRL, MJHT  is where she got her big break 😳

I love Drashti and i'm really fond of Sanaya even though i only use to watch MJHT once every month LMAO 😆 but there is something about her, you can't hate her 😳

Their friendship looks damn cute, and they both are really similar in real life, both down to earth, both friendly, both bubbly and genuine people, and ofcourse beautiful aswell 😳 i really want to see them on-screen together, that is why i had wanted Sanaya to play the role of Annie, but alas

Anyways thanks for the pics 🤗
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely picss

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxx for sharing!!
I love both of them!!
Even i loveeee their onscreen pairs.
Sajan and maneet rockss!!
FJkhushbu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YAAA....SANAYA N DRASHTI R VERY GUD FRNDZ.......
TWO BEAUTYS OF TELEVISION
❤️